Author Topic: Gym quarantine  (Read 889 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Gym quarantine
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
Alright fellers, was in the gym today and one of the broads working there came up to me and mentioned that a patron of the gym said I wasn't wiping off equipment and coughing alot.  I told this woman I wipe everything down immediately after using it as the guy I was working out with was actually in the process of wiping our equipment down.  So she goes on about the coughing and I said "I've been coming here for 9 years and my lungs are just pretty bad cause everyone in my household smokes, so breathing properly while your working hard is not that easy.  I've had it checked out 2 years ago and everything was normal.   All these fuckers worried about the Swine flu and its no more worse than a regular flu.

How much longer before we have to start wearing latex gloves and surgical masks to workout?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Re: Gym quarantine
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »
Next thing you'll know they'll want us to start putting some sort of plastic on our wangs when doing girls. Sad.

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »
brutal explaining your life story to some gym whore... you should have just coughed on her too and been like "sup now, bitch?"

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 08:08:19 PM »
Next thing you'll know they'll want us to start putting some sort of plastic on our wangs when doing girls. Sad.

You might have to double bag it no matter what by 2010.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »
You might have to double bag it no matter what by 2010.
and you're going to have to start bagging your nutstack.
A

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 08:23:09 PM »
and you're going to have to start bagging your nutstack.

Maybe the movie Demolition Man with my boy Stallone wasn't too far off with all this virtual sex shit.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 08:29:41 PM »
Alright fellers, was in the gym today and one of the broads working there came up to me and mentioned that a patron of the gym said I wasn't wiping off equipment and coughing alot.  I told this woman I wipe everything down immediately after using it as the guy I was working out with was actually in the process of wiping our equipment down.  So she goes on about the coughing and I said "I've been coming here for 9 years and my lungs are just pretty bad cause everyone in my household smokes, so breathing properly while your working hard is not that easy.  I've had it checked out 2 years ago and everything was normal.   All these fuckers worried about the Swine flu and its no more worse than a regular flu.

How much longer before we have to start wearing latex gloves and surgical masks to workout?

Funny you say that, there is this old lady at my gym, and she always comes in there and works out with latex gloves, wipes every machine
before use and after use, what is her deal, who knows  ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »
The fucking nerve....oh god, that guy is coughing....he must be dying from the Swine Flu.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »
Funny you say that, there is this old lady at my gym, and she always comes in there and works out with latex gloves, wipes every machine
before use and after use, what is her deal, who knows  ???

might see her trying to scotch guard the incline bench next week.