Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 29344 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #375 on: May 09, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »
1st, thru observation, indoctrination, and ignorance is the reasons why this occurs, cycles exists, and people continue the cycle, and many don't answer the reason why.

Two, your significant lack of understanding in diverse populations hinders your understanding. Because two of the most diverse countries in the Western Hemisphere are America and Brazil, and the reason why, is because white men made it that way with their DNA (catch the drift) I do agree with the divide and conquer that you alluded to, but why create situations (race mixing) in which the populace is divided? Doesn't sound like a smart idea to me, how about to you? It seems like certain people were thinking with the wrong head, but yet say that the people they sleep with are the highly sexed ones.

You also forget the how not just race, but class, wealth and education plays into all of this. No matter where you go in this world, it is the rich and educated that rule, and many times they both go hand in hand, and others rule by proxy. For instance, in America, by keeping others ignorant, lacking education , and showing that it is only the upper class (or white race) that garners education, over time it is assumed that doing well in school is considered "white", whereas doing not so well is considered "black", because  black's were taught thru again indoctrination and observation that they will not and do perform well in school.

And let's not forget that white people have not gotten along with each other as well...We all know how the Barbarians and the Romans got all huggy with each , correct, or how of course the Germans decided to kill a whole bunch of white people, who look like them, just a diff religion.

What do you really propose....think carefully, because the way things are going in America chances are your lil daughter maybe bringing a black (of mixed race), latino male home in 16 yrs. And if you know jack about kids, the more you say no, the more they will do the opposite ;)

Where does such indoctrination occur?  In the media?  The government?  Where?  If you are saying this occurs, show me an example.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 09, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »
Exactly!  If a billion people with 70 IQs formed a continent, what would that continent look like?

Nope...IQ may equal status only when there is also opportunity along with it...for many many years blacks did not have opportunity....but even the most dumb white guy had opportunity and the chance to succeed..

there were a plethora of laws enacted to DENY blacks opportunity in America....Blacks could not vote so they could not change the status quo.....they were not allowed to inter-marry which may have helps blacks raise their standard of living, being a part of a white family....and education was segregated so blacks could not go to prestigious universities to have acces to higher paying jobs....

so come off it Matt C.....you know this yet you persist with your nonsense theories...you diudn't even address my point about how countries such as Russia, Iraq, and other European countries descended into crime and chaos once harsh rule was lifted....you chose to believe this only happened in africa....which shows that you ignore the stuff you can't explain....

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #377 on: May 09, 2009, 03:08:27 PM »
Are you Homophobic ?? ??? ??? ???

Nope but I'm certainly disgusted by trannys and tranny fuckers like you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #378 on: May 09, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
Where does such indoctrination occur?  In the media?  The government?  Where?  If you are saying this occurs, show me an example.

Your doing it "write" now. Very subtlely. Thru your posts over the yrs. And yes also thru various forms of media (popular culture is one form), also thru parents, who in turn had it done to them, a cycle. And thru the annuals of history (slavery was unque form of indoctrination).

Stop playing dumb, don't you know that a survival technique in black culture is the "play dumb" to placate others, and has  perfected that to an art form so much so that we know when someone is acting :P It is assume (correctly for the most part) you think we don't know because we are black , but pretend we don't know...to gain more info....

I lead you to the water, now you go and find specific examples. I'm at work, I'm not working for you.

Or will still ignore the stuff you can't explain.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #379 on: May 09, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »
Your doing it "write" now. Very subtlely. Thru your posts over the yrs. And yes also thru various forms of media (popular culture is one form), also thru parents, who in turn had it done to them, a cycle. And thru the annuals of history (slavery was unque form of indoctrination).

Stop playing dumb, don't you know that a survival technique in black culture is the "play dumb" to placate others, and has  perfected that to an art form so much so that we know when someone is acting :P It is assume (correctly for the most part) you think we don't know because we are black , but pretend we don't know...to gain more info....

I lead you to the water, now you go and find specific examples. I'm at work, I'm not working for you.

Or will still ignore the stuff you can't explain.

Why do you bother with him?

Time is the most precious commodity in the universe, don't waste it on him.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: May 09, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »

For some reason Debussey laughed out loud when reading this post ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #381 on: May 09, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »

For some reason Debussey laughed out loud when reading this post ;D

:D ;)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #382 on: May 09, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »
Okay, Matt. This is the darwin institute's website from your link:

http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/

Okay. So, it's pretty amateurish. It's still a science organization, right?

From the website:

Founded in 1989 by Guggenheim Fellow and University of Western Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton, the CDRI is a 501(c)(3) charity set up to guarantee academic freedom for research on race differences.

Reading the bullet points you posted, you see that they compiled old research that they didn't necessarily perform. Not necessarily a bad thing, but when you factor in the fact that they've been publishing papers with similar conclusions since the 70s, it's easy to question their biases. You criticize me for posting stuff you think is biased, but this  paper is disseminated by a charity whose sole purpose is to publicize differences in race. They did not perform the research on behalf of the universities they work for or formerly worked for; they compiled other people's research  for the charity they started.

This ain't the smoking gun you think it is.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 09, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »
Is my mentally disabled friend only of low intelligence because I indoctrinate him to believe it, or is it genetic?

Onwards:

The reality is that the proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Read this one, it MAPS crimes according to state and race, its inarguable:

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/050213_mapping.htm

See, real things that objectively support an argument being made by a rational person rather than the stuff that gets posted here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »
Is my mentally disabled friend only of low intelligence because I indoctrinate him to believe it, or is it genetic?

Onwards:

The reality is that the proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Read this one, it MAPS crimes according to state and race, its inarguable:

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/050213_mapping.htm

See, real things that objectively support an argument being made by a rational person rather than the stuff that gets posted here.

Any site that dedicates a huge page just that it isn't racist is most certainly racist.

http://www.vdare.com/pb/060724_vdare.htm

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2009, 12:28:34 AM »

Homophobia

Oxford English deluxe...........

Noun - an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexuals.

— DERIVATIVES homophobe noun homophobic adjective.

So that would be, YES - then !!

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: May 10, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

what happened in africa before the white man got there Pillowtalk is the same that happened in Europe during that same period..Africans fed themselves and managed to survive just fine.....they didn't need anyone to come along and take care of them......we may not like the way they lived and we may not have liked their traditions of which admittedly many were arcane, primative and not suitable for the modern world.....

NO, I beg to differ.
How many stone monuments were there (sub-Sahara) of any size, never mind monolithic, Like Baalbeck - Giza - Stone henge - Muchu Pichu - Tiahuanacu - Easter Island, etc........??

How many buildings over one story, that were not made of mud & wood ??

How many ships that were sea worthy ??

Mathematics ?? an advanced method of spherical geometry (needed in the art of cartography) ??

Calculation of time, split into 24 hours  60 mins - 60 seconds ??

I could go on, but you have enough to get on with here !!

Growth/noob loves me

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 10, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »
Any site that dedicates a huge page just that it isn't racist is most certainly racist.

http://www.vdare.com/pb/060724_vdare.htm

If the website is racist it should be all that much easier to refute its content.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #389 on: May 10, 2009, 01:52:32 AM »
If the website is racist it should be all that much easier to refute its content.

If a website is nothing but retards like you I don't bother with it, I got better things to do.

And to tranny fucker, I got a question, how do you decide who fucks who first? You a condom full of cum and the one who catch it get to go first?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: May 10, 2009, 01:54:04 AM »
If a website is nothing but retards like you I don't bother with it, I got better things to do.

And to tranny fucker, I got a question, how do you decide who fucks who first? You a condom full of cum and the one who catch it get to go first?

English translation ?? ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #391 on: May 10, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »

I forgot to write "toss" after "You".

So how do you decide who gets banged first?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 10, 2009, 02:28:41 AM »
hahahahaha,.... seems you get asked this quite a bit there IFBBLOL

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #393 on: May 10, 2009, 02:40:12 AM »
hahahahaha,.... seems you get asked this quite a bit there IFBBLOL

I'm busy so I write quickly  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: May 10, 2009, 02:46:44 AM »
I'm busy so I write quickly  ;D

Retarded to write properly.

This is what you meant, yes ??

A Homophobe calling out a racist ??  ??? ??? this is fucking priceless - only in America - OH-MY !!
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #395 on: May 10, 2009, 03:32:10 AM »
Retarded to write properly.

This is what you meant, yes ??

A Homophobe calling out a racist ??  ??? ??? this is fucking priceless - only in America - OH-MY !!

A Nazi tranny fucker...only in Hitler death camps  :-*

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #396 on: May 10, 2009, 05:02:08 AM »
I hate the State.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #397 on: May 10, 2009, 08:31:19 PM »
You can skim read whatever you like, but you completely missed the point of my statement. My point was that you don't even have to read the article closely to see that the author was distorting and misrepresenting the parts of the book he was criticizing. From paragraph to paragraph, the argument had no continuity.
Once again, you completely missed the point of my statement. I know scientists can be biased. This post was in regards to a "scientific" book which I considered to be biased. I was pointing out that other scientists had criticized the book for not following standard scientific method.

Once again, you completely missed the point of my statement. I didn't claim that if an article contained errors, that they should be overlooked. I said that simply because an article was on that site didn't mean it should be considered completely fictitious. The poster I responded to quite specifically compared the accuracy of Wikipedia to that of Britannica. I showed that the accuracy of the two has been compared and they are actually pretty similar.

Furthermore, your statement is simply wrong. Every journalist, author and informational body has at one point or another printed something that wasn't entirely accurate. Most newspapers have daily corrections pages. Just because an article contains an error, doesn't mean every other fact is rendered untrue or irrelevant. Just as the author is not a machine incapable of mistakes, the reader is not a machine incapable of independent thought. It is up to the reader to analyze all available facts and determine articles credibility. This was my point to begin with.
You can't dismiss all facts in an article and expect to be taken seriously.  Whyever not? If even a single statement is found to be nonsense, surely that tarnishes the author's credibility?

This is simply wrong. Independent can easily be verified. The journal cited in that article is over 100 years old and does not accept advertising. The methods used to conduct the study were published in the magazine.It is, in fact, extremely easy to verify whether or not a study is independent.

DAMY

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #398 on: May 11, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »
Tim Wise (born October 4, 1968 in Nashville, Tennessee) is an American activist and writer.

Tim Wise is a prominent white anti-racist writer and activist in the U.S., who started giving lectures in 1995 at over 500 college campuses across the US. He has trained a multitude of teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling racism in their institutions.

Wise argues that racism in the United States is institutionalized, due to past overt racism, and the ongoing effects of that past racism, along with current-day discrimination. Although he contends that personal, overt bias is less common than in the past (or at least less likely to be openly articulated), Wise argues that institutions have been set up to privilege those who are white, and that subtle, impersonal, and even ostensibly race-neutral policies contribute to racism and racial inequality today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #399 on: May 11, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »

DAMY
Are you saying that you had a meltdown after reading my post? If not, I don't think you know what a "meltdown" is.