Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 28894 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #400 on: May 11, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
Tim Wise (born October 4, 1968 in Nashville, Tennessee) is an American activist and writer.

Tim Wise is a prominent white anti-racist writer and activist in the U.S., who started giving lectures in 1995 at over 500 college campuses across the US. He has trained a multitude of teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling racism in their institutions.

Wise argues that racism in the United States is institutionalized, due to past overt racism, and the ongoing effects of that past racism, along with current-day discrimination. Although he contends that personal, overt bias is less common than in the past (or at least less likely to be openly articulated), Wise argues that institutions have been set up to privilege those who are white, and that subtle, impersonal, and even ostensibly race-neutral policies contribute to racism and racial inequality today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Yep....truth.......final ly a voice of reason

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #401 on: May 11, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »
Can I get a response to this, as you are posting "AM"

what happened in africa before the white man got there Pillowtalk is the same that happened in Europe during that same period..Africans fed themselves and managed to survive just fine.....they didn't need anyone to come along and take care of them......we may not like the way they lived and we may not have liked their traditions of which admittedly many were arcane, primative and not suitable for the modern world.....

NO, I beg to differ.
How many stone monuments were there (sub-Sahara) of any size, never mind monolithic, Like Baalbeck - Giza - Stone henge - Muchu Pichu - Tiahuanacu - Easter Island, etc........??

How many buildings over one story, that were not made of mud & wood ??

How many ships that were sea worthy ??

Mathematics ?? an advanced method of spherical geometry (needed in the art of cartography) ??

Calculation of time, split into 24 hours  60 mins - 60 seconds ??

I could go on, but you have enough to get on with here !!
Growth/noob loves me

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
Tim Wise (born October 4, 1968 in Nashville, Tennessee) is an American activist and writer.

Tim Wise is a prominent white anti-racist writer and activist in the U.S., who started giving lectures in 1995 at over 500 college campuses across the US. He has trained a multitude of teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling racism in their institutions.

Wise argues that racism in the United States is institutionalized, due to past overt racism, and the ongoing effects of that past racism, along with current-day discrimination. Although he contends that personal, overt bias is less common than in the past (or at least less likely to be openly articulated), Wise argues that institutions have been set up to privilege those who are white, and that subtle, impersonal, and even ostensibly race-neutral policies contribute to racism and racial inequality today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Why are you reading about "white privilege" coming from a Jewish extremist like Tim Wise?

Also, notice the part in bold.  Here he is basically saying that since we can't objectively point to any major instances of racism these days, it must exist anyway - perhaps through osmosis or witchcraft!  This Jewish extremist sells white guilt and makes me sick.

White racism causes nighttime blood pressure to rise in Africans!!!

God, this is as stupid as blaming witchcraft on unexplainable phenomenons in the middle ages!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #403 on: May 11, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
Why are you reading about "white privilege" coming from a Jewish extremist like Tim Wise?

Also, notice the part in bold.  Here he is basically saying that since we can't objectively point to any major instances of racism these days, it must exist anyway - perhaps through osmosis or witchcraft!  This Jewish extremist sells white guilt and makes me sick.

God, this is as stupid as blaming witchcraft on unexplainable phenomenons in the middle ages!

What is the percentage of Jews in the world who control everything MattC?
I hate the State.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #404 on: May 11, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »
What is the percentage of Jews in the world who control everything MattC?

"By now Jews in the US are the most privileged and influential part of the population. You find occasional instances of anti-Semitism but they are marginal. There’s plenty of racism, but it’s directed against Blacks, Latinos, Arabs are targets of enormous racism, and those problems are real. Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem, fortunately. It’s raised, but it’s raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control. That’s why anti-Semitism is becoming an issue. Not because of the threat of anti-Semitism; they want to make sure there’s no critical look at the policies the US (and they themselves) support in the Middle East." - Noam Chomsky
Bodybuilding Pro.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2009, 04:55:26 AM »
"By now Jews in the US are the most privileged and influential part of the population. You find occasional instances of anti-Semitism but they are marginal. There’s plenty of racism, but it’s directed against Blacks, Latinos, Arabs are targets of enormous racism, and those problems are real. Anti-Semitism is no longer a problem, fortunately. It’s raised, but it’s raised because privileged people want to make sure they have total control, not just 98% control. That’s why anti-Semitism is becoming an issue. Not because of the threat of anti-Semitism; they want to make sure there’s no critical look at the policies the US (and they themselves) support in the Middle East." - Noam Chomsky

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2009, 05:02:57 AM »

You didn't answer my question. How many of these Jews pull all the strings? Is Ron part of the power group? BTW, bad for you to cite Chomsky as he believes the Holocaust was an actual historical event as does Norman Finkelstein...
I hate the State.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: May 12, 2009, 05:05:06 AM »
Matt C..by posting the quote above you have kinda owned yourself because in the quote it acknowledeges that blacks, latinos and others have been discriminated against by whites .....

by posting this quote you are basically acknowledging that you agree with the person being quoted.....

way to go Matt....I knew you'd come around eventually ;)

keep up the good work

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #408 on: May 12, 2009, 05:07:24 AM »
Matt C..by posting the quote above you have kinda owned yourself because in the quote it acknowledeges that blacks, latinos and others have been discriminated against by whites .....

by posting this quote you are basically acknowledging that you agree with the person being quoted.....

keep up the good work

Do you believe the Jews control everything in the world as well? If so, what percentage of them sit in the seats of power?
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #409 on: May 12, 2009, 05:18:57 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2009, 05:44:37 AM »

keep up the good work

Jews' fault...
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2009, 08:00:47 AM »
Jews' fault...

Who are you, Mel Gibson?   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »

When your sink faucet doesn't work it's also the Jews' fault.
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »
When your sink faucet doesn't work it's also the Jews' fault.

How many lists have been posted now of JOO's who are key-positions of power.

We are drowning on the fuckers, how many more do you need, FFS.

Less than 2% of the total population of the states, yeah we are - Loco Penedjo -  ??? ??? ???

From the 'FED' to the 'CFR' to Washington & on down the food chain (the media - Hollyweird), it has been shown time & again in posts here !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

I see you have chosen to ignore my points about Africa - pre-whites on, no less than two occasions now.
I even re-posted it for you on this page.

Can't say as I blame you though, it is a tough one  ;) ;D
Growth/noob loves me

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2009, 09:01:35 AM »
Loco Penedjo -  ??? ??? ???

You talking to me?  What does that mean?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »
You talking to me?  What does that mean?

Você fala o Espanhol ??
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2009, 09:16:47 AM »

Less than 2% of the total population of the states, yeah we are - Loco Penedjo -  ??? ??? ???

From the 'FED' to the 'CFR' to Washington & on down the food chain (the media - Hollyweird), it has been shown time & again in posts here !!

And the key question I have asked again and again is what percentage of the Jewish population is in control of everything, what percentage is 'in on it'?
I hate the State.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »

Mel Gibson got his knickers in a knot because Jew studios wouldn't produce The Passion of the Christ.

The story only ended up out there because asshole patrol cops couldn't just do their jobs and keep their mouths shut.

Not that I give a fuck about Gibson. Soon as slebs get to middle age, let some boring-ass religion supplant their passion for tits and ass, I tend to lose interest in them.

But his tirade brought attention to the fact that you 'realist' wankers choose to overlook. That is, Jews appear to have an inborn arrogance, be they nobody parents who shit themselves if their kid dates a non-kike, or wealthy studio execs who refuse to accommodate a movie that shows Jews of any era in a less than flattering light.

So fuck you.

DAMY

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2009, 09:30:52 AM »
Mel Gibson got his knickers in a knot because Jew studios wouldn't produce The Passion of the Christ.

The story only ended up out there because asshole patrol cops couldn't just do their jobs and keep their mouths shut.

Not that I give a fuck about Gibson. Soon as slebs get to middle age, let some boring-ass religion supplant their passion for tits and ass, I tend to lose interest in them.

But his tirade brought attention to the fact that you 'realist' wankers choose to overlook. That is, Jews appear to have an inborn arrogance, be they nobody parents who shit themselves if their kid dates a non-kike, or wealthy studio execs who refuse to accommodate a movie that shows Jews of any era in a less than flattering light.

So fuck you.

DAMY

Every Jew has an inborn arrogance? What is up with the gross generalisations?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2009, 09:35:18 AM »

Yes, some Jews may be in positions of power and authority but that still does not mean that EVERY Jew on earth is trying to control the world or is part of some giant conspiracy. There is no evidence for that.
I hate the State.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #421 on: May 12, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »
Every Jew has an inborn arrogance? What is up with the gross generalisations?

Oh do fuck off!

So physical racial traits (fuck off again, Jews are a race) like the sprinting vs swimming thing are okay, but personality traits aren't?

Knobber.

DAMY

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #422 on: May 12, 2009, 09:50:04 AM »

Oh do fuck off!

So physical racial traits (fuck off again, Jews are a race) like the sprinting vs swimming thing are okay, but personality traits aren't?

Knobber.

DAMY

You really believe that Jews are a race in the same sense that Koreans are or people from Polynesia are? Do you believe that all Jews are trying to control the world without exception? And there are no exceptions to the arrogance of some Jews? None?
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #423 on: May 12, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »
Você fala o Espanhol ??

Hablo Español.  Is that Portuguese?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #424 on: May 12, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »

So fuck you.

DAMY

Me?  What's the matter?  When have I offended you or insulted you?  A lot of anger and hatred in this board.