Author Topic: This is what gun control is all about! - Someone tell AG Holder & Hillary.  (Read 2754 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader
Posted: 4:53 pm EDT May 4, 2009
Updated: 6:41 pm EDT May 4, 2009

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. -- A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.

Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Jones met with one of the students to talk about the incident.

“Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

TOM JONES: College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.

“They just came in and separated the men from the women and said, ‘Give me your wallets and cell phones,’” said George Williams of the College Park Police Department.

Bailey said the gunmen started counting bullets. “The other guy asked how many (bullets) he had. He said he had enough,” said Bailey.

That’s when one student grabbed a gun out of a backpack and shot at the invader who was watching the men. The gunman ran out of the apartment.

The student then ran to the room where the second gunman, identified by police as 23-year-old Calvin Lavant, was holding the women.

“Apparently the guy was getting ready to rape his girlfriend. So he told the girls to get down and he started shooting. The guy jumped out of the window,” said Bailey.

A neighbor heard the shots and heard someone running nearby.

“And I heard someone say, ‘Someone help me. Call the police. Somebody call the police,’” said a neighbor.

The neighbor said she believes it was Lavant, who was found dead near his apartment, only one building away.

Bailey said he is just thankful one student risked his life to keep others alive.

“I think all of us are really cognizant of the fact that we could have all been killed,” said Bailey.

One female student was shot several times during the crossfire. She is expected to make a full recovery.

Police said they are close to making the arrest of the second suspect.
________________________ ________________________ ______________________

I though guns dont keep people safe?????

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Epic balls. That guy should be given the key to the city. Laid those motherfuckers down dead without remorse. When people live like they do in Washington the threat of something like home invasion is non existant so they beleive everyone in America is fine without firearms. If you could have asked those gunman where they got their pieces I guarantee it wasn't from the local licensed gun shop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fuck yeah.  stories like that are awesome.

bad guys will always have guns - there is no putting that toothpaste back in the tube.

Why disarm the good guys?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What does this have to do with Holder or Hillary?

Holder had no plans to take away guns.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah...Dems love guns.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Of course not.  ::) ::) ::)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Where have you been?  Holder has made it very clear he wants another AWB, that and his past history of being very anti-gun.  I bet you think Obama isn't anti do you?  Even though his actions say otherwise.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Where have you been?  Holder has made it very clear he wants another AWB, that and his past history of being very anti-gun.  I bet you think Obama isn't anti do you?  Even though his actions say otherwise.
Quick Question, had their been an Assault Weapons Ban, would the outcome of the above story been any different given that they did not use an Assault Weapon?

If so, how and why?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Good for him, this guy definitely deserves respect!
S

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Quick Question, had their been an Assault Weapons Ban, would the outcome of the above story been any different given that they did not use an Assault Weapon?

If so, how and why?

Possibly...depends on the weapon used as a new AWB would limit capacity and other things regarding firearms.  Also, a new AWB would limit how many, and effect the availability of such weapons.  If there was a ban and the firearm was purchased recently than yes, this story may have turned out differently.

The firearm used was not listed in the article so I can not answer your question accurately.  To be honest, your question was a loaded one.   ;D

Do you think Obama is truly for guns?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Possibly...depends on the weapon used as a new AWB would limit capacity and other things regarding firearms.  Also, a new AWB would limit how many, and effect the availability of such weapons.  If there was a ban and the firearm was purchased recently than yes, this story may have turned out differently.

The firearm used was not listed in the article so I can not answer your question accurately.  To be honest, your question was a loaded one.   ;D

Do you think Obama is truly for guns?

Oh yeah, Obama is true 2nd amendment rights guy!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Oh yeah, Obama is true 2nd amendment rights guy!

I believe that actions speak louder than words...according to that belief, we have the most anti-gun administration in the history of this country.  Obama, Biden, Clinton, Holder, all with a very hard stance against the 2nd ammendment.

NRA or bust!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I believe that actions speak louder than words...according to that belief, we have the most anti-gun administration in the history of this country.  Obama, Biden, Clinton, Holder, all with a very hard stance against the 2nd ammendment.

NRA or bust!

I joined the NRA on November 5, 2008.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I joined the NRA on November 5, 2008.

LOL... i bet they raised their prices too.   Great timing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
25 bucks if u join this month and purchase a weapon.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
25 bucks if u join this month and purchase a weapon.

LOL... who purchses their weapons on a dem watch?  why pay more?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I got a great deal on a S@W .40 XD. Guns are cheaper in Texas.
L

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LOL... who purchses their weapons on a dem watch?  why pay more?

I can't help it...I'm wanting a new hunting rifle.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL... i bet they raised their prices too.   Great timing.

I paid $25.00 for the year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I got a great deal on a S@W .40 XD. Guns are cheaper in Texas.

I just got a GSG-5 in .22 to mess around with.  Totally kick ass .22 since ammo is so expensive. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sweet!  Hopefully I'll have a new Remmington 700 SPS in my hands soon.  Then on to get something to get my CCW.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I just got a GSG-5 in .22 to mess around with.  Totally kick ass .22 since ammo is so expensive. 

How much did u pay. Before I left Kansas, they had one for 500.00 They look so cool.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

How much did u pay. Before I left Kansas, they had one for 500.00 They look so cool.

$515.00. 

I put a ton of rounds through it this weekend. 

Eats ammo like no tommorow since its so fun to shoot.

Very accurate H&K iron sights too. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Thats the going rate...did it come with extra mags or anything.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats the going rate...did it come with extra mags or anything.

It came with one 10 round mag since in NY we have our own stupid laws here.  Standard is A 22 ROUND MAGAZINE.