Author Topic: "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GUSTAVO BADELL" @@@ video  (Read 5420 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GUSTAVO BADELL" @@@ video
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »
what 30 inch waiste more like 45
hahahaha, let me guess Meso, you think you look better than Gustavo, right? ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »
dude for a guy who has much i can FLAME u on... u really dont know when to drop it do you...
i have never said i look better than anyone...
gustavo has a big waiste accept it forget about me move on wiith your "life"
choice is an illusion

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »
dude for a guy who has much i can FLAME u on... u really dont know when to drop it do you...
i have never said i look better than anyone...
gustavo has a big waiste accept it forget about me move on wiith your "life"

in QO's next post he will beg mesomorph78 to post a picture...let's watch...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 03:04:48 PM »
what 30 inch waiste more like 45
No, it's tough to be 270lbs with a 30" waist...meaning, if you weigh 270lbs, to maintain a small waist...is probably hard.
N

Meso_z

• Getbig V

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »
i agree..
 but that waiste is out of control
choice is an illusion

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
i agree..
 but that waiste is out of control
I concur. :D
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »
I just realized it was filmed at my gym.  They should have contacted me for a cameo.
The first minutes of the video...classic.
I love when these guys talk about "switching it up" or "having a strategy", like they're playing chess.  Let's get this straight.  You lift weights, you take drugs, you eat.
The end. ;)
It's all in the diet and drugs for them.  I know a guy in my gym who is blown up, trains like a complete pussy and talks for half his workout.  He has that size due to genetics/genetic response to drugs/possibly diet. 

Oh man, now onto "different types of protein".  Ronnie Coleman eats chicken, the end. I had a buddy of mine on gear tell me about mixing up the proteins, it's all a joke.  These guys love to tip toe around the main reason for their size, drugs.  At least Gustavo makes some bank for his drug use, unlike most.

Again, seeing big drug users come off like gurus, is insulting and laughable.  Most of these guys couldn't gain 40lbs of muscle on their own, period.  Talking about shocking the body and all that bs.

I know his training partner too.  Guy didn't look like anything without drugs...typical drug users.  9 out of 10 can't do squat on their own.  Where's the heart in that?

N

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
Which do you hate more? Jews or Blacks?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »
;D

you hit that most muscular pose right in the face of the hurricane  >:(  ;D
That why he Hardcore Arvilla and were not
 ;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2009, 08:29:37 AM »
I just realized it was filmed at my gym.  They should have contacted me for a cameo.
The first minutes of the video...classic.
I love when these guys talk about "switching it up" or "having a strategy", like they're playing chess.  Let's get this straight.  You lift weights, you take drugs, you eat.
The end. ;)
It's all in the diet and drugs for them.  I know a guy in my gym who is blown up, trains like a complete pussy and talks for half his workout.  He has that size due to genetics/genetic response to drugs/possibly diet. 

Oh man, now onto "different types of protein".  Ronnie Coleman eats chicken, the end. I had a buddy of mine on gear tell me about mixing up the proteins, it's all a joke.  These guys love to tip toe around the main reason for their size, drugs.  At least Gustavo makes some bank for his drug use, unlike most.

Again, seeing big drug users come off like gurus, is insulting and laughable.  Most of these guys couldn't gain 40lbs of muscle on their own, period.  Talking about shocking the body and all that bs.

I know his training partner too.  Guy didn't look like anything without drugs...typical drug users.  9 out of 10 can't do squat on their own.  Where's the heart in that?

Going BY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, YOU DON'T NEED TO TRAIN WITH WEIGHTS......CORRECT?????? YOU ARE SAYING IT IS ALL DRUGS AND DIET......WHY THEN DO THESE GUYS GO TO THE GYM????? IN ALL HONESTY, YES, THERE ARE DRUGS INVOLVED, BUT YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TRAIN AND ALSO UNDERSTAND THE BASIC IDEA BEHIND DIETING.......YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IF SOMEONE COULD AFFORD ALL THE FOOD AND ALL THE ANABOLICS, THEY TOO COULD LOOK LIKE GUSTAVO.......I AM SORRY, I BEG TO DIFFER!