Author Topic: Michael Savage banned from England for "Extreme Views"  (Read 1925 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Michael Savage banned from England for "Extreme Views"
« on: May 05, 2009, 06:52:13 AM »
Named and shamed: the 16 barred from UK

By Beverley Rouse, Press Association

Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Print Article Email Article Text Size
NormalLargeExtra Large

AP

Talk show host Michael Savage - real name Michael Weiner - is on the banned list

Sixteen people banned from entering the UK were "named and shamed" by the Home Office today.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said she decided to make public the names of 16 people banned since October so others could better understand what sort of behaviour Britain was not prepared to tolerate.

The list includes hate preachers, anti-gay protesters and a far- right US talk show host.

Leading article: We will all lose out if we don't take Europe seriously

Simon Carr: Oh, look, it's Hazel Blears on YouTube

"I think it's important that people understand the sorts of values and sorts of standards that we have here, the fact that it's a privilege to come and the sort of things that mean you won't be welcome in this country," Ms Smith told GMTV.

"Coming to this country is a privilege. If you can't live by the rules that we live by, the standards and the values that we live by, we should exclude you from this country and, what's more, now we will make public those people that we have excluded.

"We are publishing the names of 16 of those that we have excluded since October. We are telling people who they are and why it is we don't want them in this country."

She said the number of people excluded from Britain had risen from an average of two a month to five a month since October.

The list of the 16 "least wanted" includes radio talk show host Michael Savage, real name Michael Weiner.

"This is someone who has fallen into the category of fomenting hatred, of such extreme views and expressing them in such a way that it is actually likely to cause inter-community tension or even violence if that person were allowed into the country," Ms Smith told BBC Breakfast.

Also named are American Baptist pastor Fred Waldron Phelps Snr and his daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper, who have picketed the funerals of Aids victims and claimed the deaths of US soldiers are a punishment for US tolerance of homosexuality.

"If people have so clearly overstepped the mark in terms of the way not just that they are talking but the sort of attitudes that they are expressing to the extent that we think that this is likely to cause or have the potential to cause violence or inter-community tension in this country, then actually I think the right thing is not to let them into the country in the first place. Not to open the stable door then try to close it later," Ms Smith said.

"It's a privilege to come to this country. There are certain behaviours that mean you forfeit that privilege."

Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal, Jewish extremist Mike Guzovsky, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Stephen Donald Black and neo-Nazi Erich Gliebe are also on the list released today.

Artur Ryno and Pavel Skachevsky, the former leaders of a violent Russian skinhead gang which committed 20 racially motivated murders, are also banned from coming to Britain. Both are currently in prison.

Making up the rest of the 16 named by the Home Office today are preachers Wadgy Abd El Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim, Abdullah Qadri Al Ahdal, Safwat Hijazi and Amir Siddique, Muslim activist Abdul Ali Musa (previously Clarence Reams), murderer and Hezbollah terrorist Samir Al Quntar and Kashmiri terror group leader Nasr Javed.

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

Unfreaking Real. 

England is dead. 

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Savage banned from England for "Extreme Views"
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 06:55:44 AM »
Great thing including those muslim sandni***** 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 06:58:33 AM »
Great thing including those muslim sandni***** 8)

This will happen here soon enough.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 07:11:29 AM »
I wish I were on the list.Who gives a flying fuck about going to Englans with their shitty food and shitty weather.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 07:14:24 AM »
I wish I were on the list.Who gives a flying fuck about going to Englans with their shitty food and shitty weather.

They are committing suicide as a nation. 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 07:16:23 AM »
They are committing suicide as a nation. 

The English people are tough at the bottom. During WW2 they showed what they were made of. Debussey thinks the same core = still there, but they need to get over their appologetic shit.

The first step should be to remove the shitty muslim imports.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 07:18:47 AM »
The English people are tough at the bottom. During WW2 they showed what they were made of. Debussey thinks the same core = still there, but they need to get over their appologetic shit.

The first step should be to remove the shitty muslim imports.

100% but crap like this makes me think its too late.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
Named and shamed: the 16 barred from UK

By Beverley Rouse, Press Association

Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Print Article Email Article Text Size
NormalLargeExtra Large

AP

Talk show host Michael Savage - real name Michael Weiner - is on the banned list

Sixteen people banned from entering the UK were "named and shamed" by the Home Office today.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said she decided to make public the names of 16 people banned since October so others could better understand what sort of behaviour Britain was not prepared to tolerate.

The list includes hate preachers, anti-gay protesters and a far- right US talk show host.

Leading article: We will all lose out if we don't take Europe seriously

Simon Carr: Oh, look, it's Hazel Blears on YouTube

"I think it's important that people understand the sorts of values and sorts of standards that we have here, the fact that it's a privilege to come and the sort of things that mean you won't be welcome in this country," Ms Smith told GMTV.

"Coming to this country is a privilege. If you can't live by the rules that we live by, the standards and the values that we live by, we should exclude you from this country and, what's more, now we will make public those people that we have excluded.

"We are publishing the names of 16 of those that we have excluded since October. We are telling people who they are and why it is we don't want them in this country."

She said the number of people excluded from Britain had risen from an average of two a month to five a month since October.

The list of the 16 "least wanted" includes radio talk show host Michael Savage, real name Michael Weiner.

"This is someone who has fallen into the category of fomenting hatred, of such extreme views and expressing them in such a way that it is actually likely to cause inter-community tension or even violence if that person were allowed into the country," Ms Smith told BBC Breakfast.

Also named are American Baptist pastor Fred Waldron Phelps Snr and his daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper, who have picketed the funerals of Aids victims and claimed the deaths of US soldiers are a punishment for US tolerance of homosexuality.

"If people have so clearly overstepped the mark in terms of the way not just that they are talking but the sort of attitudes that they are expressing to the extent that we think that this is likely to cause or have the potential to cause violence or inter-community tension in this country, then actually I think the right thing is not to let them into the country in the first place. Not to open the stable door then try to close it later," Ms Smith said.

"It's a privilege to come to this country. There are certain behaviours that mean you forfeit that privilege."

Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal, Jewish extremist Mike Guzovsky, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Stephen Donald Black and neo-Nazi Erich Gliebe are also on the list released today.

Artur Ryno and Pavel Skachevsky, the former leaders of a violent Russian skinhead gang which committed 20 racially motivated murders, are also banned from coming to Britain. Both are currently in prison.

Making up the rest of the 16 named by the Home Office today are preachers Wadgy Abd El Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim, Abdullah Qadri Al Ahdal, Safwat Hijazi and Amir Siddique, Muslim activist Abdul Ali Musa (previously Clarence Reams), murderer and Hezbollah terrorist Samir Al Quntar and Kashmiri terror group leader Nasr Javed.

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

Unfreaking Real. 

England is dead. 

I gotta to remember to listen to him today.  He's gonna run with this shit.  lol.

I'm not surprised actually.  He does go over the line, however i think England, by banning him, has increased his power.  Stupid move.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 07:19:41 AM »
100% but crap like this makes me think its too late.

Its not too late. It just takes time to wake up peoples fighting spirit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 07:24:07 AM »
I think Levin, Rush, Hannity, may get behind him finally because they should know that they are next.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »
Man, thats appauling.  They let in muslim extremists but ban an educated individual that is in disagreement with the ruling party?  Pathetic.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »
I love Savage..he goes nuts occasionally, but its good entertainment.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »
Man, thats appauling.  They let in muslim extremists but ban an educated individual that is in disagreement with the ruling party?  Pathetic.

Hopefully Europe haven't gone too soft and still have that figthing spirit they had for the last 2000 years.
Last I checked they are the some of the most ruthless nations on Earth but many of them got ruined by the left with their apologetic views making them feel sorry for being successful and injected the nation with a high dose of these Arab/Muslim grabage.

I hope that they won't wake up too late.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »
I think Levin, Rush, Hannity, may get behind him finally because they should know that they are next.

Screw those Neocon Bush-bot traitors. Savage doesn't need their help.

England's loss.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 09:07:18 AM »
is hannity still getting water boarded?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 09:09:00 AM »
is hannity still getting water boarded?

I'd give both of mine to see that.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »
I dont like Michael Savage because of the way he acts and the way he conducts himself. His attitude gives conservatives a bad name. And on some issues he seems really foolish. But on a lot of other issues he is dead-on in a very visceral and humorous way. And he is funny to listen to. And under the surface a lot of his arguments are very good. His arguments against gay marriage are actually the best and most elequent I have ever heard- I dare say better than even the great Dennis Prager.

Here he is owning Charles Barkley on immigration. This clip is freakin hilarious.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:33 PM »
The definitive video on Islam. He hits the nail on the head 1000%.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »

We should hit Muslims with a nail on the head  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »
What Purge, is freedom of speech only convienient when the left say it is?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »
big deal - we deny people entry to this country all the time

Weiner has no rights in Britain

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

Yeah, but his view of religions in general is - shall we say- BIGOTED. Im an agnostic secular conservative and Im saying that.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »
What Purge, is freedom of speech only convienient when the left say it is?

Well, Magoo, if you'd read this thread thoroughly, you'd see that I'm standing up for Savage, who's one of my favorite political commentators, and he's hardly what I'd call "left".