Author Topic: Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication  (Read 1299 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Polidics.com

Reporting News the Main Media Refuses to Touch…
Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

by Mr. Charrington on January 7, 2008

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2798679275960015727&ei=hm4ASp6UI4biqgKql5TdBQ&q=power+of+nightmares&hl=en&client=opera

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4602171665328041876&ei=hm4ASp6UI4biqgKql5TdBQ&q=power+of+nightmares&hl=en&client=opera

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1433149975726132762&ei=hm4ASp6UI4biqgKql5TdBQ&q=power+of+nightmares&hl=en&client=opera

This article and videos was followed by another article which reads:

How to scare the shit out of America and make them do anything

by Mr. Charrington on January 10, 2008

The Rise of Neoconservatism to power in America is documented in the BBC’s series “The Power of Nightmares”. All the NeoCon myths exposed and the obvious exploitation of American values in to twisted patriotism. Great information on the Fathers and minions of Neoconservatism, Strauss, Wolfowitz and Kristol. Basing their entire theory on failing liberalism and personal independence being the cause for the people’s negative reaction to Government policies. Deducing that the only way to give America it’s “True” course was to “Invent” good and evil so the country would unite in a common cause — a fabricated War against evil.
C

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Falls off his office chair in absolute fucking amazement  :o :o :o
Give me 5 mins, yeah ??

*wink* RO-eeerrrr-samsy baby  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Weve been played like a bad violin. >:(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yep....a leftwing nutjob site says it, and its true..who's the CIA guy and why does the writer of the article only give a last name....hmmm. Gimme a break.....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wow are you ever late to the party lol...  Hey Sammy, seach "Power of Nightmares" and tell me how many times it's been posted here?

How old are you?

Mons Venus

Yep....a leftwing nutjob site says it, and its true..who's the CIA guy and why does the writer of the article only give a last name....hmmm. Gimme a break.....

Get a real job "Mr. Hired Gov. Killer"  ;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV

Give me some in uniform pic's with a sign that says "PT loves to fuck Trannies in the ass".
Growth/noob loves me

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Wow are you ever late to the party lol...  Hey Sammy, seach "Power of Nightmares" and tell me how many times it's been posted here?

How old are you?

Was it posted as many times (which was a lot) as I said to you the SWINE FLU is a HOAX and that you should not go along with the LIES about it being a pandemic?

Obviously not enough considering the posters are still asking the same questions about the same things OVER AND OVER AND OVER...Despite all, many still beleive there is an AlQaeda, believe OSAMA is still alive, believe terrorist hijacked four commercial air liners, believe in Somali Pirates, believe airplanes brought down the world trade etc etc etc ...Therefore it is important to REINFORCE by REPEATING sayings, videos, book references, etc until if finally becomes a reality in the minds who can't seem to grasp the truth.

Have you grasp the truth that SWINE FLU is NOT a pandemic???

C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

Give me some in uniform pic's with a sign that says "PT loves to fuck Trannies in the ass".

why...do u like men in uniform...sorry dude  I'm not gay.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Was it posted as many times (which was a lot) as I said to you the SWINE FLU is a HOAX and that you should not go along with the LIES about it being a pandemic?

Obviously not enough considering the posters are still asking the same questions about the same things OVER AND OVER AND OVER...Despite all, many still beleive there is an AlQaeda, believe OSAMA is still alive, believe terrorist hijacked four commercial air liners, believe in Somali Pirates, believe airplanes brought down the world trade etc etc etc ...Therefore it is important to REINFORCE by REPEATING sayings, videos, book references, etc until if finally becomes a reality in the minds who can't seem to grasp the truth.

You mean the Swine Flu is NOT a biological warfare event?

Seeeesh!   ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I never thought it was a pandemic...
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Hugo did...

That's why the question was directed at him...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Isn't it an advanced biological warfare event?  A virus manufactured for fear mongering?

Kind of a crappy weapon huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAH

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
why...do u like men in uniform...sorry dude  I'm not gay.

The word is verification/validation, & I love she-males, the wife/me fuck about 3 a year./validation
Growth/noob loves me

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'm happy ur a fag.
L

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
I'm happy ur a fag.

That is Bi-sexual to you, major HH6, LOLOLOLz ;)

My wife has been 'Bi-sexual' - metro-sexual since she was 14, or so she says. :D ;D ;)

Growth/noob loves me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

My wife has been 'Bi-sexual' - metro-sexual since she was 14, or so she says. :D ;D ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah now I can't debate him...he may come on to me.  :-X
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah now I can't debate him...he may come on to me.  :-X
Right.. i would stay away from this "guy"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LOL!  What in world?!?  lol . . . . .

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
See what happens when ur not on the board.....turns into fire island.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
lol.   :D

Hey I've been seeing CH-47's flying all over the place.  They look like flying buses.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

oh shut up, I'm open to all possibilities at the start of something.  It says more about me that I took a day to gather info before calling it a hoax than you just calling it a hoax right off the bat.

Now how fucking old are you.  I can't believe you're just hearing about this documentary.  you were probably 10 or 11 on 9/11 I'm guessing....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm happy ur a fag.
no wonder he was hitting on me yesterday!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Wait, so you're bisexual, married out of your race and you're trying to tell us that you're a supremacist? Sorry bro, those white power guys you idolize usually despise homosexuals. Those Nazis you love? They would've killed you.  :D

You're such a walking contradiction that it's amusing.

Hey Samson, STFU.