Author Topic: This Just In: Obama and Biden Buy Burgers, Recession Could Be Over!  (Read 2117 times)

The Coach

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Meeting and surpassing all audience expectations every day, Rush Limbaugh and the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, a thrill and a delight to be with you.  Our telephone number, if you want to be on the program today.  800-282-2882, the e-mail address, ElRushbo@eibnet.com. 

RUSH: It was breaking news on MSNBC earlier this afternoon. They stopped in the middle of Andrea Mitchell's show for this just in!

MITCHELL:  It strikes me that this is not the usual lunch joint for the president and the vice president of the United States.

O'DONNELL:  Apparently they didn't --

MITCHELL: Just think of what --

O'DONNELL: -- they didn't want the fancy china and the wonderful creations of the White House kitchen --which, as you know, are fantastic. Uh, but this certainly gets him out into the neighborhood, and it's got that sort of, uh, real guy kind of quality.

RUSH:  And those two real guys, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, left behind the fancy food at the White House.  They went to a burger joint in Arlington, Virginia -- and what's-her-face, Kelly O'Donnell just happened to be along for the ride to report on the real guys and how they're out there at the burger joint.  The only thing is: Did they use the public restroom, Kelly?  Can you tell us if they went in there and washed their hands or used the public restroom?  Imagine if they had done that! Well, that would really be real guys.  Did they do that?  Did they use the drive-thru? Did they actually walk in? Did they sit down inside the burger joint?  Did they actually pay for it?  Or was it comped?  Kelly O'Donnell, who's at the burger joint, then added this, in this breathless breaking news event.

O'DONNELL:  One of the things that we have been talking about, of course, uh, does deal with Ben Bernanke, who indicates that consumer spending is picking up a bit -- and perhaps the president O'Donnell pulling out a few dollars of his own pocket is another indication of that.  Uh, Bernanke was telling members of Congress that the recession is likely to bottom out and then begin to end.

RUSH:  Did I just hear what I think I just heard?  Here. I have the transcript here.  This is what Kelly O'Donnell said.  "One of the things we've been talking about, of course, does deal with Ben Bernanke, who indicates consumer spending is picking up. Perhaps the president pulling a few dollars out of his own pockets is another indication of..." She did say that.  She said that?  The fact that Obama left behind a $75 to a hundred-dollar lunch at the White House and went and had an eight-dollar burger is a sign that the economy's bottomed out?  She said that?  Play it again.  I know it's what the transcript says, but I can't believe that she actually said it.

O'DONNELL:  One of the things that we have been talking about, of course, uh, does deal with Ben Bernanke, who indicates that consumer spending is picking up a bit -- and perhaps the president O'Donnell pulling out a few dollars of his own pocket is another indication of that.  Uh, Bernanke was telling members of Congress that the recession is likely to bottom out and then begin to end.

RUSH:  She did say that.  The president makes $400,000 a year.  Now, according to the Kelly O'Donnell, he's been hoarding his money.  But now he felt like maybe the economy was coming back enough that he could leave the White House and the $100-a-pound Kobe beef, and go out and get a burger with Plugs Biden at a burger joint? And this is a sign the economy's coming back?  This makes me want to puke.  This makes me want to throw up.  You know, it makes me want to just say, "To hell with this, folks! Play a tape, I'm going home.  I got guests coming in tomorrow. I got 16 more guests coming in tomorrow. I got lots to do, to hell with this."  For crying out loud, can I...?

Hey, Kelly? Can I tell you how much money it costs me to fly to and from Washington tomorrow so maybe you could say I'm a sign the economy is coming back?  Maybe, Kelly, you could say that I'm a sign the economy never went sour.  Obama leaves the White House, goes and gets a burger with Biden, and it's a sign the economy is coming back because Bernanke says so?  I know the Dow is down 37, but that's good.  We want Wall Street to get creamed.  Obama wants Wall Street to get creamed.  Not "we;" Obama wants Wall Street to get creamed. He's in the process of creaming Wall Street.  I'm sorry, folks, I'm sitting here in stunned disbelief.  This is not even clever.  I mean, I understand what they're trying to do.

Obama shows the economy, he's leading. He's showing leadership. It's okay now for you to go to a burger joint, because, what, he need is sitting at home eating because everybody can barely afford Campbell's cream of tomato soup but now that Obama went without with Biden to get a burger we can all go out to Jack-in-the-Box or whatever?  Damn! This is embarrassing. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Joe Biden went out to a burger joint in Arlington with President Obama today showing firsthand the recession is over, according to MSNBC.  The economy has rebounded! My question for Kelly O'Donnell at MSNBC is: "Was Vice President Biden wearing his swine flu mask?"  He said last week he would not get on a train without a mask. He wouldn't let his family get on there or what have you.  So I'm just wondering if he was indeed wearing his swine flu mask

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Elizabeth in Long Island, I got 30 seconds, but I wanted to get you on.  Can you do it?

CALLER:  Sure.

RUSH:  Go for it.

CALLER:  Hey, Rush, I'm going to get right to it.  In 2006 when the unemployment rate was 4.6%, the reporters were, oh, yeah, unemployment's 4.6%.  There could be a recession at any moment.

RUSH:  Right.  Right.  I know what you're going to say.  Now that we're in the pits, Obama goes out and has a burger, and the news is the economy's coming back.  I predicted that to you.  It's coming.

END TRANSCRIPT

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Here ya go. Note the huge crowd that came out to see him. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
10 Ounce Burger with Cheddar Cheese and Large Fries.

Obama does it right!  Adonis Principles approved.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Obama takes a dump  whoo hoo.... ::)
L

The Coach

Here ya go. Note the huge crowd that came out to see him. :)

Yeah, in case you didn't read it, the MSNBC Obama nut job thinks because Obama used his own money to buy a hamburger, it's a sign of recovery ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
RUSH:  And those two real guys, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, left behind the fancy food at the White House.  They went to a burger joint in Arlington, Virginia -- and what's-her-face, Kelly O'Donnell just happened to be along for the ride to report on the real guys and how they're out there at the burger joint.  The only thing is: Did they use the public restroom, Kelly?  Can you tell us if they went in there and washed their hands or used the public restroom?  Imagine if they had done that! Well, that would really be real guys.  Did they do that?  Did they use the drive-thru? Did they actually walk in? Did they sit down inside the burger joint?  Did they actually pay for it?  Or was it comped?  Kelly O'Donnell, who's at the burger joint, then added this, in this breathless breaking news event.

Rush has turned into a whiny biitch.  i used to listen to him a lot.

he complains like a biitch about everything.  You know those folks who spend all day telling you how bad they have it?  That's Rush.  i much prefer radio hosts who at least offer solutions. 

he's complaining here because obama and biden felt like a burger.  Obama didn't complain when you doctor shopped, Rush.  No, he was oo busy running for and winning the job of president.

honestly, Rush gets a lot of $ to whine because a lot of his listeners are whiners too.  They dont have solutions or better ways to fix things.  It's just "i want obama to fail so I can be right".  It's why the party keeps shrinking too

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

Lul

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

After a 10 Ounce Burger with Cheddar Cheese and Large Fries, he might get clogged up for a while.

He needs to add more fiber to his diet, and drink more water too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Obama does need to pack on a few pounds.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
This Just In - Rush is a moron who helped his own party lose the election and now sits like a cry baby with nothing to say but - Obama did this and that wrong.  Coach you really are stupid for even believing this guy, but hey you're Jo Loco personal trainer and "soapy studs" viewer. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This Just In: Obama and Biden Buy Burgers, Recession Could Be Over!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 10:28:25 AM »
This Just In - Rush is a moron who helped his own party lose the election and now sits like a cry baby with nothing to say but - Obama did this and that wrong.  Coach you really are stupid for even believing this guy, but hey you're Jo Loco personal trainer and "soapy studs" viewer. 

Bush/McCain are responsible, not rush. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »
Bush/McCain are responsible, not rush. 

Rush sold their agenda for 8 years, and worked to sell mccain during the campaign.

Rush knows it's easier to attack than to defend.  he's happy obama is in office, so instead of defending a shitty job another 4 years, he gets to play the underdog, the hero fighting against the big bad obama.  hell, obama is mirroring bush on a lot of policies, and rush is attacking him for it. 

bottom line... Rush is going to whine like a little bittch no matter what.  It's what he does.  A lot of ppl - frustrated with their own shitty lives - like to listen to this whining.  So rush gets ratings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
i agree that rush was and is a shill for the GOP>

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »
i agree that rush was and is a shill for the GOP>

the dems are very smart to work hard to make Rush the face of the GOP.

palin, Rush... polarizing figures loved by 20% of the population and disliked by 60%.  The same way the GOP used to work hard to make Hilary the face of the Dem party.