Author Topic: Man, you just never know.... friend has cancer  (Read 10898 times)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Man, you just never know.... friend has cancer
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:53:02 PM »
I just talked with a friend at the gym, someone Ive know since school, and he has throat cancer. Never smoked, doesn't drink 2 any extent, and is in really good shape. Hes only 29. Says he can feel it wrapping around his throat like a big snake or something. It has thrown me for a loop and put some things in perspective . He really lives an active and fun life, has 2 beautiful little girls, and loves bodybuilding and fitness.
Man i hope he pulls through this.   Thanks for listening, now back 2 the striated glutes.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Man, you just never know....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
I just talked with a friend at the gym, someone Ive know since school, and he has throat cancer. Never smoked, doesn't drink 2 any extent, and is in really good shape. Hes only 29. Says he can feel it wrapping around his throat like a big snake or something. It has thrown me for a loop and put some things in perspective . He really lives an active and fun life, has 2 beautiful little girls, and loves bodybuilding and fitness.
Man i hope he pulls through this.   Thanks for listening, now back 2 the striated glutes.
sucks balls why cant this shit happen to scumbags and kill off the surplus population
p

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »
sucks balls why cant this shit happen to scumbags and kill off the surplus population
Exactly what i was thinking. Great guy, good job, nice family, adds something 2 society instead of just raping it dry ???

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »
he should've known better that it's easy to get get throat cancer from a penis

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »

first ask him what methods has he tried to throw the cancer in remission
suggest dietary changes as his only hope, and to not undermine the idea of food having a positive or negative effect

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »

Condoms can't get throat cancer, dumbass.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »
Damn shame bro..........hope he pulls through.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »
my grandfather smoked, drank and ate bacon and red meat everyday never touched a salad died at the age of 90  :-\

hope he makes it  :'(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Man, you just never know.... friend has cancer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 05:06:32 PM »
I feel for you...

Just today, one of the people I work with got a call... his uncle is in the hospital, and they told him he has cancer, and only has a few months to live, if that... he is pretty shaken up on that, as is his family.

Life is strange.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »
danny gans died in his sleep a few days ago
just like 'that'

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »
How the fuck does a 29-year old non -smoker get throat cancer?  That makes no sense, based on my limited understanding of the subject.
Ron: "I am lazy."

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 05:29:36 PM »
How the fuck does a 29-year old non -smoker get throat cancer?  That makes no sense, based on my limited understanding of the subject.

does not have to be from tobacco

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »
I feel for you...

Just today, one of the people I work with got a call... his uncle is in the hospital, and  as is his family.
they told him he has cancer, and only has a few months to live, if that... he is pretty shaken up on that,
Life is strange.

i hate this reaction of a person when someone says something is bad/fatal.

it makes the victim less likely to fight the cancer and all together give up before finding a possible solution

that is how life works, you get a 'high up' 'credible' person to tell someone something, and they will beleive it and possibly die because of it more likely from that placebo effect

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »
i hate this reaction of a person when someone says something is bad/fatal.

it makes the victim less likely to fight the cancer and all together give up before finding a possible solution

that is how life works, you get a 'high up' 'credible' person to tell someone something, and they will beleive it and possibly die because of it more likely from that placebo effect

and what adversity have you ever bested, 'Bast'?

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »
my grandfather smoked, drank and ate bacon and red meat everyday never touched a salad FUCKED $15 METH WHORES died at the age of 90  :-\

hope he makes it  :'(
Fixed  ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
sometimes if people get sick and 'refuse' any dietary changes they will stay sick then seek a doctor then later find out have some cancer that they cant fix wich is really a result of not listenining or changing the diet when they were sick to begin with, when in reality an incorrect diet will compliment the disease

i beleive alot of conditions is reversable

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »
life = roll of the dice

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 05:37:46 PM »
and what adversity have you ever bested, 'Bast'?

attaining an impressive build wich id say im more athletic than average wich means i have bested that adversity.

cancer is generally a long sickness upon a person unwilling to change during the course of there sickness ,then sadly eventually die slowly

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 05:38:04 PM »

Do you know if it was caught at an early stage?  As recently as 30 years ago, cancer was an automatic death sentence.  Now, in come cases, if it is caught in time, cancer can be reduced to an inconvenience.
~

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »
Tell him to eat lots of Blueberries and drink real blueberry juice if he can afford it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
X2

It always seems to happen to the good guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
Tell him to eat lots of Blueberries and drink real blueberry juice if he can afford it.

most cancer patients would think that is absurd

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »

yes load up on the veggies, green tea, caffeine along with kale,broccoli, flax seed etc..

i would suggest, IP6,tumeric,ginger,garlic along with lacctoferrin added to his supplements.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »
Johny Falcon needs to chime in with his magic elixir of paint thinner and chicken shit.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »
attaining an impressive build wich id say im more athletic than average wich means i have bested that adversity.

cancer is generally a long sickness upon a person unwilling to change during the course of there sickness ,then sadly eventually die slowly

you are likening attaining a good physique to confronting cancer?

You must be young