Author Topic: low intensity cardio is killing us and setting us for heart attack...video  (Read 4333 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I agree with him. 

io856

He doesn't look well

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
retarded dude should be slapped

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
It's a pain in the ass on a treadmill. Elliptical makes it easier. Or you could just go balls out 1 lap on a track then walk half a lap. Cavemen didn't have stop watches either!
$

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

What don't you like, dizzy?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
What don't you like, dizzy?

"low intensity cardio down sizes your heart and lungs"

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i dare u to say that to his face
w

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
"low intensity cardio down sizes your heart and lungs"

;D
Okay...

What about interval cardio's muscle-sparing benefits and fat loss effectiveness?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Health advice from a man who sticks needles into his body on a regular basis and injects substance of questionable quality so that he can overcome feelings of insecurity....right.

oh...and obviously smart enough to realize his video partner has placed the mic into oncoming wind and that a video of that quality should be uploaded to the internet.

::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i dare u to say that to his face
no problem, next time i see him ill do that

;D
Okay...

What about interval cardio's muscle-sparing benefits and fat loss effectiveness?
i dont know if it spares muscle better than low intensity cardio.  it is more effective for fat los though.

io856

Health advice from a man who sticks needles into his body on a regular basis and injects substance of questionable quality so that he can overcome feelings of insecurity....right.

oh...and obviously smart enough to realize his video partner has placed the mic into oncoming wind and that a video of that quality should be uploaded to the internet.

::)
without insecurity there is no drive to improve

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Bodybuilding.com should have this guy do a War of the Worlds series with his run up to the Mr. World's masters...I actually have him winning it with a few more pounds on him...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
the guy gives no clinical research data to support his claim, yet he speaks 100% certainty. Also he doesn't acknowledge that there are different cardio guidelines for different goals. 

if you want  to lose weight eating less should be the first option
if you want to strengten your heart  doing wind sprints is probably the best thing.

I

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
I agree, my cardio session last 10-15 minutes at high intensity, I have been doing that for years.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
All this coming from a guy on GH and gear...haha.
Easy buddy, easy...haah
N

Awesomo

• Getbig III
I'd own this bitch in a 5k. Probably why he stopped running any sort of distances he knew i'd continue to kick his ass.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
so it's healthier to take the car than walking or riding the bike going to the store... ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I'd own this bitch in a 5k. Probably why he stopped running any sort of distances he knew i'd continue to kick his ass.

in what time you normally cut 5k???

Awesomo

• Getbig III
in what time you normally cut 5k???

22:25 is my best this season. i think i can break 22 right now, but i'd like to get into the 20's this summer. Losing 15 pounds will help a lot  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
22:25 is my best this season. i think i can break 22 right now, but i'd like to get into the 20's this summer. Losing 15 pounds will help a lot  ;D

great job!!..

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
i do slow ardio with resistance on the ellyptical

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

and how many calories you normally burn after doing that?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
twice!!!!!!!!!

listen to this moron :

" When the cave man was chasing the sabre tooth "

:D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Will he be discussing the drugs he uses/abuses in his plan? Or does he just expects us to believe he looks the way he does on training and cardio alone?

To his credit, most guys his size (or even smaller bbers for that matter) just walk on a treadmill like old ladies. So at least he does some sort of real cardio.
HAHA, RON.....