Author Topic: Screw clen!!  (Read 3115 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Screw clen!!
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
my sister has breathing treatments, can ingest the albuteraul that is for vapor use if that makes since

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 03:27:31 AM »
my sister has breathing treatments, can ingest the albuteraul that is for vapor use if that makes since

Yeah, our doctor presribed it in inhaler/vaporizor form to my 10 month old son when he was sick.  It worked great to clear up his lungs.  But, he didn't like having to wear a mask for 5 mintues three times a day.

My wife is thinking of starting albuterol.  She has great genetics and would probably only need 2 - 3 weeks to get where she wants to be.  I'll probably give her a small initial dose to see how she reacts and go from there.

What do you guys think about combining Clen and Albuterol at 1/2 dose each?  Some things I read make it sound like they each have benefits that the other doesn't have.  Why not try to capture both?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 04:51:23 AM »
I wouldn't combine albuterol and clen. You have to EXTREMELY careful with these drugs and if you fuck up just a bit you can have serious cardiac problems. + the only albuterol product that helps with bodybuilding is the ones taken orally, pills and syrup. If you ABC123 want to give your wife albuterol make sure it's pure and start low 3 x 2 mg per day...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG