Author Topic: Dating Older Women?  (Read 13645 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Dating Older Women?
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:55 AM »
RPF, I'm 23 and with a 30 yr old now. It's been quite the ride so far for the past couple months.  ;D

That is the most dangerous age in women to date.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »
All girlz are princesses

No, but you on the other hand, are truly getbig's princess.    :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »
This thread sorely needs some milf pics.....
HAHA, RON.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 11:30:40 AM »
Men and women are just different animals.  Neither will ever understand the other.  I read everything in this thread and have to tell you "boys" that with every negative comment made, a woman is thinking the same if not worse of men.  Most women over 30 are already settled in life (I'm not saying all so don't get all pissy) but most are.  They already have a career and are financial independant, that is unless they (with the help of a man) had children and stayed home to take care of them. 

If you guys keep finding women that are immature, bitchy, lazy, without a job, uneducated, or just baby makers ... you're obviously looking for love in the wrong places.
:D Weee

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »
is there a problem laura lee priest?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
 :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »
is there a problem laura lee priest?
Not here Mars  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 01:19:07 PM »
Men and women are just different animals.  Neither will ever understand the other.  I read everything in this thread and have to tell you "boys" that with every negative comment made, a woman is thinking the same if not worse of men.  Most women over 30 are already settled in life (I'm not saying all so don't get all pissy) but most are.  They already have a career and are financial independant, that is unless they (with the help of a man) had children and stayed home to take care of them. 

If you guys keep finding women that are immature, bitchy, lazy, without a job, uneducated, or just baby makers ... you're obviously looking for love in the wrong places.

No digs on older women from me. 30 is just a dangerous age because someone "already settled in life", "already have a career" and "are financial independent" probably waited to have kids. Dudes in that situation tend to end up being fathers. :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 01:21:55 PM »

HAHAHA.  Sorry  HAHAHAHA.  Women need men, plain and simple.  They act like they don't but they love our c*cks.  They love sperm sprayed on their face, they just love it.  Plain and simple

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »
HAHAHA.  Sorry  HAHAHAHA.  Women need men, plain and simple.  They act like they don't but they love our c*cks.  They love sperm sprayed on their face, they just love it.  Plain and simple

Getting f*cked in the ass too.

8)
Gracie Rules

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 01:27:57 PM »

who said anyone was lookin for 'love'? Bahaha

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »
Mon & Gracie .... what are you two, like 12?????   ::)

lax .... well if they're around these women long enough to complain, they are looking for more than a lay.  ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »
Mon & Gracie .... what are you two, like 12?????   ::)

lax .... well if they're around these women long enough to complain, they are looking for more than a lay.  ;)

Well... if you asking me that, could be a 3 things.
 1- You probably think women don't like to get f*ked in the ass. in this case you're wrong
 2- You don't like to get f*cked in the ass.in this case i will give you a pass.
 3- You, do like but your husband don't, or he can not do that the way its suppose to be done. or the way you would like to.

Please i hope i didn't offend you.

8)
Gracie Rules

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 01:47:23 PM »
Well... if you asking me that, could be a 3 things.
 1- You probably think women don't like to get f*ked in the ass. in this case you're wrong
 2- You don't like to get f*cked in the ass.in this case i will give you a pass.
 3- You, do like but your husband don't, or he can not do that the way its suppose to be done. or the way you would like to.

Please i hope i didn't offend you.

8)

I believe one's predilection to bopping a gal in this ass says you really would also do same to a man

I would do neither...the VEE is good enough for ME

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »

Laura...let me just say that I am FAR from a 'boy'.  The fact that women think far worse about us....tell us it isnt justified?  I am sick of it.  Perhaps I should be one of those guys who do treat women like shit because thats what they equate to "love" or "affection".  How do you figure 'most' women over 30 are already settled in life?  So many:

1) Chose their career because it 'seemed easy'
2) Had to work because their support on a man was cut off
3) Dont know what the hell they want to do so they bounce from job to job
4) Have Sugar Daddy's

Its amazing to me that the majority of 'older women' I have met are very jaded, insecure, self centered, and desperately looking for the better thing.  Keep in mind I referring to the ones I have met.  I am not making a blanket statement.  A lot of those women say that they are 'independent' yet get pissed if you dont return a text or e-mail right away.  Hate that you still want to hang with your buddies.  Dont like to spend time alone, etc, etc.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »
I'm seeing a girl now who's 28 with a couple kids. First time I've really dated a girl with kids. I guess I'm just startin to get a little older where that is going to be the case more often because I just prefer girls right around my age... I find we have more in common.

All in all it's not that bad, she keeps them on a pretty tight leash and they are well behaved. I kinda just sit to the side and she always goes and grabs me a fresh beer, makes me a plate of food and brings it to me without my even asking, all that good stuff.

Maybe dating girls with kids will get old at some point but it don't seem all that bad for now.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »
I'm seeing a girl now who's 28 with a couple kids. First time I've really dated a girl with kids. I guess I'm just startin to get a little older where that is going to be the case more often because I just prefer girls right around my age... I find we have more in common.

All in all it's not that bad, she keeps them on a pretty tight leash and they are well behaved. I kinda just sit to the side and she always goes and grabs me a fresh beer, makes me a plate of food and brings it to me without my even asking, all that good stuff.

Maybe dating girls with kids will get old at some point but it don't seem all that bad for now.

How long have you been dating?  Ever do anything with the kids without her?  How does her disciplinary style compare with what your philosophy is/would be?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
How long have you been dating?  Ever do anything with the kids without her?  How does her disciplinary style compare with what your philosophy is/would be?

We've only been dating for about a month but she has came over to my place alone a couple times when the kids are with their father or grandmother. I guess you could say we are alone when I go over to her place and the kids are in bed. I usually go out there a little later in the evening when they are put away so it's just us, but sometimes one of the kids will come out for a few minutes. It don't really bother me that much cause we are generally just chillin listening to music and drinking wine or whatever.

As far as the disciplinary style, I haven't really been around kids too terribly much so I don't know exactly how I would discipline them, if or when, I decide to have children so its tough to really tell but I would probably have to say she is a little more strict than what I would be. However, the kids behave really well so there is no denying that she is doing something right.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »

yummmmm

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »

Most women in their 30's have outgrown the "Mr. Right/Prince Charming" fairytail bullshit society feeds them, which makes them a lot easier to deal with than the 20-something women who still think Cosmo is the Bible.

That's true.

As they get in to their 30s and 40s, they're also a lot less giggly, are more realistic, grounded, better company and to the point about the bedroom-less games and potentially more experience. That's assuming you avoid those with excess baggage, which are often easy to see. Men and women's mentalities converge in middle age on certain aspects that can make it easier to find compatibility.

If you stay away from those with excessive baggage you can get something better than a 20 something.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »
My wife is five years older than me.

I highly recommend being with an older woman.

I could never see myself dating a younger girl now (say five years younger than me or even more) - I would walk all over them.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »
There is a reason guys in the 50's and 60's bang young girls guys...These fucking Cougars are a fucking mess...Most women can't shut their fucking mouth up...Listen guys, learn from the old bastards ahead of us...

Have any of you guys watched "the real housewives of Atlanta"? Holy fucking shit...These women are like 6 or 7 out of 10 of a fuckable scale and they ended up taking half of their males counterparts money worth millions...Don't fucking get married if your rich bitch...

Bottom line guys is there is no such thing as a cougar...These fucking whores what something and it isn't straight sex...Most of these women can't get off with straight sex anyway...A 30 to 40 year old women who wants to fuck an 18 to 25 year old guy is most likely a fucking weirdo pedo...Shit like that isn't normal...

In closing

IF YOU ARE A COUGAR, YOU ARE MORE OF A PIECE OF SCUM then a 60 year old guy who wants to bang an 18 year old cheerleader...And the only reason you are a cougar is because every male that has ever met you knows you are fucking BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!Guys don't give a flying fuck about the white picket fence and if they do, its only with your best friend...Figure that shit out....

There's some truth in these words...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
S

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2009, 03:09:56 PM »
:D

Here comes one for you my legendary friend!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »
Here comes one for you my legendary friend!

Fail Genius  ::)