Author Topic: Kentucky Grilled Chicken - Opinions?  (Read 5361 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kentucky Grilled Chicken - Opinions?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »
jack lalane always said " if it tastes good spit it out it's no good for you."
F

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »
thats why many american citizens are overweight
TEAM WOLF

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »
I went to my local KFC tonight for the free grilled special, only to be told that they had an old store and it's not equipped to cook the new grilled stuff.   Bummer.

Anyway, you schmoes might wanna check out ass week at HDPhysiques.com this week.   (seriously).  ;)
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »

Yes, they are pathetic.

Friends went there with the coupon, and they said they cant honor it.

Makes KFC and their marketing team look terrible.   It cost people gas, time and money to go, and a lot of bad rep.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 10:17:53 AM »
do they taste anything like their original recipe breast in batter ?
175lbs by 31st July

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 10:39:41 AM »
Yes, they are pathetic.

Friends went there with the coupon, and they said they cant honor it.

Makes KFC and their marketing team look terrible.   It cost people gas, time and money to go, and a lot of bad rep.

There are 3 ways to get on the great Yaroni's sh1t list:

1. Fukk one of his fitness sluts
2. Expose the Weiders for the homosexuals that they are
3. Lie to him about free food

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Kentucky grilled chicken
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »
so is it nutritional or not?

good for bodybuilders?

good for bodybuilder = JAMAICAN FOOD,,PIZZA,, SUSHI,, SUBWAYS STYLE SANDWITCHES,,WINDYS ONCE IN A WHILE ,,,ANYTHING YOU WANT TO 

+

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

why cant you friends understand that when you are on 4 units legit gh or anything over ..it doesnt matter what you eat as long as its enough calories and enough protien/carbs

you can not get fat on gh ,,you willl ALWAYS GET LEANER AND LEANER DOWN TO 6% WITH OUT LOSING ANY MUSCLE

that is why we bodybuilder got bigger with the years and get to number pasts 190-200 at 6%

gh15 appoved
fallen angel

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 11:29:54 AM »
good for bodybuilder = JAMAICAN FOOD,,PIZZA,, SUSHI,, SUBWAYS STYLE SANDWITCHES,,WINDYS ONCE IN A WHILE ,,,ANYTHING YOU WANT TO 

+

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

why cant you friends understand that when you are on 4 units legit gh or anything over ..it doesnt matter what you eat as long as its enough calories and enough protien/carbs

you can not get fat on gh ,,you willl ALWAYS GET LEANER AND LEANER DOWN TO 6% WITH OUT LOSING ANY MUSCLE

that is why we bodybuilder got bigger with the years and get to number pasts 190-200 at 6%

gh15 appoved

Then why do all the nutrition gurus act like they have to micro-manage their client's diet?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 11:35:31 AM »

+

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

gh15 appoved

Du bist in Ordnung... 8)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »
Then why do all the nutrition gurus act like they have to micro-manage their client's diet?

Probably because HGH is too expensive....
I hate the State.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
I heard it was pretty good....even though Tre probably knows his yardbird, I'll try it myself sometime.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

+

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

gh15 appoved

Just from the addition of jamaican food on this list I now know for sure that gh15 is not Nasseer

Bast175

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 01:17:05 AM »
Worst 'food' ever.  I can't believe people were waiting in line for this.

You obviously don't know black people very well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 02:09:34 AM »

gh15 appoved

Dear God, why this big push on the wonders of gh? Everything is gh now when before it was just hormones. Why now and not during the previous years that you've been here? Is this a recent discovery? That looking back on your career and the career of others it's now dawned on you that it's really gh that's the magic bullet? And what do you mean you can not get fat on gh? Pros routinely get fat in the off season (Yates, Coleman, Kamali...). Is it because they decide, inexplicably, to just go off gh when increasing caloric intake? I'd figure if there's one compound you wouldn't want to go off when bulking is gh if it's such a magical substance.

io856

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009, 02:14:01 AM »
Dear God, why this big push on the wonders of gh? Everything is gh now when before it was just hormones. Why now and not during the previous years that you've been here? Is this a recent discovery? That looking back on your career and the career of others it's now dawned on you that it's really gh that's the magic bullet? And what do you mean you can not get fat on gh? Pros routinely get fat in the off season (Yates, Coleman, Kamali...). Is it because they decide, inexplicably, to just go off gh when increasing caloric intake? I'd figure if there's one compound you wouldn't want to go off when bulking is gh if it's such a magical substance.
My thoughts:

Global economic downturn = reducing HGH sales

HGH sales have a high profit margin ESPECIALLY the products GH15 PROMOTES!

gh15 has indicated to us before that he provides many sources with product... consider it

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 02:20:53 AM »
My thoughts:

Global economic downturn = reducing HGH sales

HGH sales have a high profit margin ESPECIALLY the products GH15 PROMOTES!

gh15 has indicated to us before that he provides many sources with product... consider it

Can you please change your nick inti bios?

io856

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 02:22:10 AM »

Can you please change your nick inti bios?
thats too basic :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »
thats too basic :D

Perhaps visual basic or C++ would be a better name? :D

io856

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 02:30:02 AM »

Perhaps visual basic or C++ would be a better name? :D
Debussey is interesting in that it displays not much enthusiasm towards bodybuilding but rather a vast array of topics. However bodybuilding topics are discussed for example dosages of performance drugs and attractions towards certain key figures in the industry e.g. Nasser or affectionately referred to as Natz0r.

I have my suspicions that the debussey entity is in fact a very talented musician and university graduate. Although has not achieved much in the way of strength or bodybuilding.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »
Debussey is interesting in that it displays not much enthusiasm towards bodybuilding but rather a vast array of topics. However bodybuilding topics are discussed for example dosages of performance drugs and attractions towards certain key figures in the industry e.g. Nasser or affectionately referred to as Natz0r.

I have my suspicions that the debussey entity is in fact a very talented musician and university graduate. Although has not achieved much in the way of strength or bodybuilding.

Being 80 pounds with a 52IQ means: no high school diploma, no power, life in a mental asylum in a wheelchair >:(

io856

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 02:42:56 AM »

Being 80 pounds with a 52IQ means: no high school diploma, no power, life in a mental asylum in a wheelchair >:(
Debussey's posts here suggest he has a very good IQ. Your attempts at self deprecating humour don't fool me.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 02:47:54 AM »
Debussey's posts here suggest he has a very good IQ. Your attempts at self deprecating humour don't fool me.

This = not humour. This = reality. >:(

For Debussey's training experiences, check this brutal log:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206513.0

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »

This = not humour. This = reality. >:(

For Debussey's training experiences, check this brutal log:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206513.0

Hahaha, this thread never gets old ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2009, 03:30:42 AM »
You and "gh15" must be one and the same, because you follow him around like a lost puppy.  :-\

You still living in that messy little apartment you claim was raided in HI? Are you still determined to continue juicing after your alleged drug bust as you approach 50?
!