Author Topic: Just had a few minutes to stop by the board and...  (Read 664 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Just had a few minutes to stop by the board and...
« on: May 06, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »
Damn fella's I can say that I am impressed with everyones contribution. I will be back hom on Sunday night and will get back up to things. But great job GJJ and everyone else. Way to keep the board running.

Look forward to getting some time to read the new news posted and get into some mma talk. Have a great rest of the weeks guys and gals and remember, if you leave your hand out for to long, you might get your fucking arm ripped off by and arm bar!!! ha.ha.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Just had a few minutes to stop by the board and...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »
Have you drank yourself silly yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »
im trying my best, im still a newb in the mod field. in august ill have some great stuff for everyone when i get home from the ufc that night, im pretty cool with buddy kurt pelligrinno and ricardo almeida and they both got added to the philly card. so im sure they will give me a nice little interview for u guys, as well as a ton of pics. if any of you getbiggers are going to philly for the ufc we can meet up, ill get yous a backstage pass if you tell me acouple weeks ahead of time so i can call my boy tom d from fcf
R