Author Topic: Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens  (Read 14448 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »
Such a wholesome young lady

but but... she was just studying with friends, what are you talking about :D

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »
She's just like 89% of girls her age these days.
  :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
I want to fuck Bristol Palin so bad.....even though shes 17 I think.....17 is legal age in NY city

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 08:12:16 PM »
I want to fuck Bristol Palin so bad.....even though shes 17 I think.....17 is legal age in NY city
She was born in 1990 so I think you're good to go.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 08:25:58 PM »
condoms suck donkey dick, anal sex ftw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 08:47:18 PM »
No, that's like saying condoms don't work, because kids won't consistently use them, which is exactly what happened.  

This is the same girl who didn't follow her parents' advice and wound up with a baby.  She's actually in a very good position to talk to teens about the dangers of premarital sex.  She has the baby to prove it. 

yeah Bum, I know what you're saying but your statement that "condoms don't work" is absurd.

Nothing works if it's not used.

What's more likely to fail......the willpower of the raging horny teenager or a condom....when actually used?

By your logic, one could say "seatbelts don't work" because people won't consistenty use them so the only best alternative is that one should just abstain from driving.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »

Her and Sarah both...  8)
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »
Her and Sarah both...  8)
at the same time :o

;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »
at the same time :o

;D

that line reminded me of this guy  ;D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »
Old ideas that don't work - bring them on so that nothing changes and nothing improves  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2009, 09:20:19 PM »
that line reminded me of this guy  ;D

My number one favorite movie of all time.  watched it a million times ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2009, 09:24:26 PM »
haha
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
My number one favorite movie of all time.  watched it a million times ;D

I know, I love this movie. If only mike judge would make more movies

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2009, 10:03:12 PM »
Bristols Mommie taught her NO SEX, but didnt teach her about condoms or Birth Control... Gotta love them right wing women

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »
Bristols Mommie taught her NO SEX, but didnt teach her about condoms or Birth Control... Gotta love them right wing women

actually, I think that her mom didn't teach her shit and probably knew full well that her kid was partying and having sex and probably assumed that her kid was smart enough to use a condom. 

whoops

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 11:51:47 PM »
Such a wholesome young lady

any parent whose kid has this shit on their myspace page is doing a really lousy job.

Seriously, this isn't sneaky drinking at a friends.  This shit is on myspace for the world to see. 

Parents, if you don't at least check out your kids' photo galleries - even if you trust them and just want to make sure they're not too vulnerable to strangers - YOU ARE DOING A POOR JOB.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »
They were using condoms.  Even more proof that condoms don't work. 

SOME of the time.

Which means they WEREN'T using condoms.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »
What's worse

Palin knew her kid was partying and having sex and did nothing

or

Palin didn't know her kid was partying and having sex

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »
I know, I love this movie. If only mike judge would make more movies
Did you see Idiocracy?  It had a lot of the same people.  Even the guy you just posted a pic of although I bet most didn't pick him out.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »
What's worse

Palin knew her kid was partying and having sex and did nothing

or

Palin didn't know her kid was partying and having sex

Funny,all this hatred for Palin and questioning her parenting ability.Lets see,THE GREAT Al Gores kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab.Ted Kennedys kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab.Bidens daughter is a coke head.Not one lib knocks their parenting ability.Isnt that strange?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2009, 07:00:52 AM »
all I know is that if Obama's daughter was posting liquor pics on myspace and got knocked up at age 17 after dropping out of school...

hahaha oh brother, you guys would be having a field day calling him a shitty parent.  no denying that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2009, 07:15:53 AM »
Funny,all this hatred for Palin and questioning her parenting ability.Lets see,THE GREAT Al Gores kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab.Ted Kennedys kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab.Bidens daughter is a coke head.Not one lib knocks their parenting ability.Isnt that strange?

there might be some relevence if Gore or Kennedy had strident anti-drug stances and then paraded their kids around as advocates for a standard which they themselves can't even maintain.   BTW - why didn't you mention Jeb Bush's daughter who has been arrested, jailed and in rebab multiple times for crack cocaine use?  

The whole idea that Bristol Palin is an advocate for the exact thing which failed her is just a classic example of the stupidity of the religious right.

Hey Bristol why don't you just shut up, finish school, get an real job and actually set a good example for all teenagers and stop trying to have a media career as an advocate for something which you couldn't actually do yourself.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2009, 07:26:28 AM »
there might be some relevence if Gore or Kennedy had strident anti-drug stances and then paraded their kids around as advocates for a standard which they themselves can't even maintain.   BTW - why didn't you mention Jeb Bush's daughter who has been arrested, jailed and in rebab multiple times for crack cocaine use?  

The whole idea that Bristol Palin is an advocate for the exact thing which failed her is just a classic example of the stupidity of the religious right.

Hey Bristol why don't you just shut up, finish school, get an real job and actually set a good example for all teenagers and stop trying to have a media career as an advocate for something which you couldn't actually do yourself.

;D Ninny Ninmaugh = PWND BEYOND BELIEF!

Too bad he's too braindead to realize it!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2009, 07:46:16 AM »

Hmmm,funny you didnt include Biden there.He is THE MOST ANTI-DRUG guy in the history of the United States senate.He is responsible for more anti-drug bullshit then any two senators ever and THE ENTIRE reason there is a drug czar and steroids being banned.Yet his kid turned out to be a coke head.

By the way,Al Gore was a HUGE anti-drug guy and often bragged how the Clinton administration spent more to stop drugs then any administration before it.So,you were wrong there.He was a strident anti drug anti tobacco advocate.

You see ,unlike you,I dont blame parents for every mistake a kid makes.Kids do what they will.Palin did her best,her kid took a wrong turn.Biden did his best his daughter took a wrong turn,Gore did his best,the kid did the wrong thing.You can only influence your kid so much.Did you do everything your parents told you to?I know I didnt.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2009, 07:46:22 AM »

they are an advocate of pro life and she took the responsibility of having the child and not killing it and calling it a day.   there are a lot of states that have laws in place where she could have had it "taken care of" without her parents ever knowing about it and this thread wouldn't exist.  are you going to give her credit for that?  well wait since shes associated with the GOP you're only going to bash her for what she did wrong.  and would you rather a person who never had sex preach on abstinence?  thats like having drug counselors at a rehab facility who never did drugs.  how the hell could any addict relate to that.  your point is not well thought out.  you're obviously just looking to bash a palin because shes a palin.

so you think that they shouldn't preach abstinence?  why?  do you think that they didn't use condoms?  of course they did.  but then they started having sex one day without one on.  and a whole new world opened up to them.   so thinking that you can teach your kids about safe sex and actually having them practice it is a long shot at best.  

and another thing.  no one ever brings this up but who seriously needs to be taught how to use a fuckin condom?  if you need to be taught how to use one you are mentally retarded and should't be having sex with anyone.  like the fuckin guy who reads the instructions on a box of pop tarts.  those are the kind of kids you're trusting to practice safe sex.  good luck man.