Author Topic: Storage  (Read 872 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Storage
« on: May 06, 2009, 03:29:52 PM »
So I tried the search function and google but can't seem to find any info on how to store amps of Sust / Test. Fridge? Dark Closet?

About to FINALLY start my first cycle

Sust (Test Blend) 500wk, Mon & Thurs pin, wks 1-12
Dbol - 30mg ed, wks 1-4

Here is my question, should I go the full 12wk on 500mg test or pin 500 for 10wks then taper to 250 every 7th day (4 total..2-250 amps)?

Ideally I would have liked to get some Test Prop for the taper off part but it wasn't part of the available inventory.

BTW - I have my PCT ready as well...Im not that new ::).

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Storage
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »
remember that most sust will have the prop in it and the long ester, so its up to you if you can find prop and run it for 2 wks after your last pin of sust if you choose to do so.

tapering you dont have to, maybe some do but i dont think its needed, keep contant amount throughout cycle.

store in a dark closet, dont put in fridge.

try and get hcg if you can, your not doing a CRAZY cycle but i think it should be used during just to be safe, better safe than sorry
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »
I will taper down when coming off of higher doses, because my body feels shocked when just coming off. THe last cycle I ran I dropped from 800mg test down to 150mg ew and crashed hard. I bumped the dose back up and tapered down and it went much smoother. Some people don't need to, but others will have a much easier time tapering off. Trab talked about this in depth, and if you read what he had to say it makes sense.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 03:43:25 AM »
I will taper down when coming off of higher doses, because my body feels shocked when just coming off. THe last cycle I ran I dropped from 800mg test down to 150mg ew and crashed hard. I bumped the dose back up and tapered down and it went much smoother. Some people don't need to, but others will have a much easier time tapering off. Trab talked about this in depth, and if you read what he had to say it makes sense.

I wish Trab would come back.  Anyone heard from him?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »
I wish Trab would come back.  Anyone heard from him?

No..before I left for the Iraq we used to IM all the time and email but it seems he's dropped off the face of the earth.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

Yeah, he is the one that gave me the idea actually...I just wondered if I should do it with this one. Not high dosages but it is my first time in over 10yrs doing a REAL cycle. My first one was test only..and I'm not sure of the dose but I know it was a small needle, once a week, 6-8 wks..no PCT. ::)

...all the guys on the team were doing it so I figured I'd "trust them". Awesome 19yr old decision.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 08:58:43 AM »
panin with sust is very uncommon, can happen though.
Low Prop in it
Most are all show no go!