Author Topic: 2009 NY Pro - Appears to to be weak  (Read 3769 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
2009 NY Pro - Appears to to be weak
« on: May 06, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
The list for the NY PRO looks week none of the entries would be MR O competion... ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: NY Pro appears to to be weak
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 04:23:16 PM »
The list for the NY PRO looks week none of the entries would be MR O competion...

Yes, Silvio Samuel, Darrem Charles, David Henry, Dennis James, Markus Ruhl.... these guys have never been in the Olympia....

This lineup is probably the best in a long time, with much excitement over Kevin English, Ed Correa, Even Centaponi and many others.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 04:24:49 PM »

Yes, Silvio Samuel, Darrem Charles, David Henry, Dennis James, Markus Ruhl.... these guys have never been in the Olympia....

This lineup is probably the best in a long time, with much excitement over Kevin English, Ed Correa, Even Centaponi and many others.

also Tarek Elsetouhi

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »

Really?  I'd like to know how many people are excited about these guys...or even heard of them before.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: 2009 NY Pro - Appears to to be weak
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
"I spoke to Evan today. He feels very confident about his pro debut at next week's NY Pro. He said, "It will be a totally different look from anything you have seen from me before!!" Evan is very thankful to his new coach and friend, Oscar Ardon, who changed his diet completely!!!! His new regimen includes more protein and carbs such as rice and potatoes.

He has been working with Oscar for the past 8 weeks. Evan's body weight is about 260lbs. Evan said, "I could basically go on stage tomorrow!!"

Evan competed at about 240lbs at the 2007 Nationals. When I spoke to Oscar, he said that Evan looks amazing!!! He is big and full with "Dorian like" conditioning....grainy, veiny, and hard as nails."

- Steve Blechman

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »
Might be a great show

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 05:51:34 AM »
maybe Wayne Demilia should come back to the IFBB and resurect this so-called NY PRO. Night of Champions, anyone?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 06:01:50 AM »
The list for the NY PRO looks week none of the entries would be MR O competion... ;D

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 06:56:53 AM »
"I spoke to Evan today. He feels very confident about his pro debut at next week's NY Pro. He said, "It will be a totally different look from anything you have seen from me before!!" Evan is very thankful to his new coach and friend, Oscar Ardon, who changed his diet completely!!!! His new regimen includes more protein and carbs such as rice and potatoes.

He has been working with Oscar for the past 8 weeks. Evan's body weight is about 260lbs. Evan said, "I could basically go on stage tomorrow!!"

Evan competed at about 240lbs at the 2007 Nationals. When I spoke to Oscar, he said that Evan looks amazing!!! He is big and full with "Dorian like" conditioning....grainy, veiny, and hard as nails."

- Steve Blechman
hope its true,seems cool,lets see if he dials in as planned,rice and potatoes vs no carbs/fats let the battle begin.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 06:58:29 AM »

- Steve Blechman

How many times have we heard this?  I can almost guarantee Evan won't have "Dorian-like" conditioning.  Typical pre-contest overblown hype machine in full effect.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »

LOL . . . GetBig has gone to ron's head.

The Beef

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 07:08:03 AM »
Not overly fussed about Kevin English but the others should be good to see. Silvio should take it.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 07:08:56 AM »
I heard Evan was 268 this past Sunday from a very reliable source

LOL . . . GetBig has gone to ron's head.

The Beef

I'm pretty sure Ron was refering to the best line up at the NY Pro and I would agree I go pretty much every year

Not overly fussed about Kevin English but the others should be good to see. Silvio should take it.

No but he did win the 202 part of the show last year and placed in the top 3-4. Lets face it EVERYONE wants to see the big guys Evan Ruhl and James in the top 3  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »
Kevin English is as good as Dave Henry when hes on

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

- Steve Blechman
Dorian like conditioning.........bul lshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 11:56:22 AM »
it's gotta be better than pittsburgh. i once spent a month one day in pittsburgh armpit of the world.
F

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »
Dorian like conditioning.........bul lshit

haha, yea right.....

next thing we'll hear about "munzer conditioning" from these "slin boys"...  ::)

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »
Don't count out Tarek Elsetouhi. If he is in shape he could win the whole show.