Author Topic: WESTPOINT, Iraq Veteran,Officer kicked out of military for Announcing "I AM GAY"  (Read 8584 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Sorry LT...Its called don't ask don't tell...u can serve if u keep ur mouth shut. Now ur gone..bye.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sorry LT...Its called don't ask don't tell...u can serve if u keep ur mouth shut. Now ur gone..bye.
politics aside, how do you feel about gays serving in the military?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

The rule is pretty simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
How does announcing you are gay compromise one`s ability to carry out their duties as a soldier?  Does he all of a sudden become ineffective? 

Also, what happens if you are gay in the military and someone else OUTS you? 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
what is with all your gay threads? no pun intended

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
How does announcing you are gay compromise one`s ability to carry out their duties as a soldier?  Does he all of a sudden become ineffective? 

Nobody in the military wants to be showering with homosexuals.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Aren't they showering with them already?

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
Aren't they showering with them already?

Yes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

LOL I want to go take a shower with the women in the womens locker room at my gym are you in favor of that? I would like to be quartered with a bunch of females and be able to see them walk around in their underwear change clothes etc do you support my right for that? I do believe i would get arrested for that gays should not get preferential treatment.

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II

I want to be able to change in the female locker room and smell all the fishy snatch in the air!

Are you alright with this?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
politics aside, how do you feel about gays serving in the military?

I could care less... What someone does sexually in their bedroom should not define them as a person..

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER

So if you shower in a open room with a gay dude, hes going to put a knife to your throat and force you to have sex with him? Or will he prob shower like he normally does and go about his day? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

tonymctones

• Getbig V
So if you shower in a open room with a gay dude, hes going to put a knife to your throat and force you to have sex with him? Or will he prob shower like he normally does and go about his day? 
or will he have to oppurtunity to check out ppl who he might find sexual attractive naked?  ::) you really are fuking ignorant if you see a difference in that and me showering with women against their will which im sure you wouldnt approve of.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Just because you wouldn't have any problems showering with gays doesn't mean others would like it.

There are just times when not knowing is better. Also, Clinton failed us and the military miserably with this policy. No official policy, while holding everyone to the same conduct standards, would have been better.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Exactly, in the military you are in close close contact 24 hours with your fellow armed men.
If you feel uncomfortable and suspect all sorts of motives that make you unease it affect your performance.

Anyone here who had a gay person work closely with them knows how it feels, and if some of the moron posters here don't understand it than just think of it as working/serving with a really ugly & fat bitch that you need to shower with and be in close personal contact against your will everyday and all day long.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I want to be able to change in the female locker room and smell all the fishy snatch in the air!

Are you alright with this?

You are attempting to project a link between your desire for self arousal and sexual objectification with the concept of a gay man serving in the military.

You failed.  Try again when you can actually formulate a reason or argument with some substance behind it.

It's a real pathetic stretch when the only argument you can come up with is dishonoring a citizens desire to serve his country by attempting to dilute his service from patriotism down to just a desire to share the showers with other men. 

If that were the case, you wouldn't have gays wanting to serve the military, they would just buy memberships at the local Y.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
LOL I want to go take a shower with the women in the womens locker room at my gym are you in favor of that? I would like to be quartered with a bunch of females and be able to see them walk around in their underwear change clothes etc do you support my right for that? I do believe i would get arrested for that gays should not get preferential treatment.

{LOL} Man are you ever twisted? How the heck is what gays in the military are experiencing preferential treatment?
They are forced to hide who they are, ...while non gays are permitted to shout their proclivities from the rooftops.
If anything, it is non-gays who receive preferential treatment, ...unless of course you consider being fired and dishonourably discharged a status to be covetted?

And your argument is doubly stupid because they are already showering in the same locker rooms as non gays.  ::)
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I like how all the talking points in regards to anything "anti-gay" always seem to come down to the base element.  Gay sex. 

Rather than actually define merits or valid issues with why gays can't serve their country as well as any straight man, they go with the standard fall back line rooted in "gay sex and showers" etc.. 

Seems they are more concerned with gay sex than actual gay men are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I like how all the talking points in regards to anything "anti-gay" always seem to come down to the base element.  Gay sex. 

Rather than actually define merits or valid issues with why gays can't serve their country as well as any straight man, they go with the standard fall back line rooted in "gay sex and showers" etc.. 

Seems they are more concerned with gay sex than actual gay men are.
So true. So true.

I applaud you all for pointing out the errors in their logic.  Astounding work!

24KT

• Getbig V

I doubt it, ...gay men are notorious for their taste?

I had a guy use that same argument a couple of weeks ago, he was going on and on about how "gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because what if one of 'them' wanted him." It was all I could do not to burst out laughing. With the exception of Coach, I haven't heard of very many people who choose to marry at the drop of a hat. They usually enter into some sort of relationship first. I informed him it was for this very reason, that I felt he was safe from the prospect of ever having to enter into a gay marriage. What I didn't tell him was that the other reason he was safe, was because he was butt ugly and a complete loser! You'd have to tie a T-Bone around his neck just to get a famished dog to play with him.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Just because you wouldn't have any problems showering with gays doesn't mean others would like it.

There are just times when not knowing is better. Also, Clinton failed us and the military miserably with this policy. No official policy, while holding everyone to the same conduct standards, would have been better.

I agree. It was a cop out, ...but it was the best he could get under the circumstances.
I guess he figured a half inch forward, ...was better than gaining no ground whatsoever.  :-\
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
So true. So true.

I applaud you all for pointing out the errors in their logic.  Astounding work!

Why don't you come out of the closet already? You're obviously dying inside, just do it.