Author Topic: WESTPOINT, Iraq Veteran,Officer kicked out of military for Announcing "I AM GAY"  (Read 8583 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Ironically..nobody here will actually have to deal with gays in the military but me. First off its a stupid idea, Don't ask works fine...once they come out of the closet u will have tons of problems. There are enough issues with 19 year old testosterone fueled males in the army as it is.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ironically..nobody here will actually have to deal with gays in the military but me. First off its a stupid idea, Don't ask works fine...once they come out of the closet u will have tons of problems. There are enough issues with 19 year old testosterone fueled males in the army as it is.

I hate the State.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

I serve in the military and I would have no problem serving along-side homosexuals.

Some people need to grow the fvck up.
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah...doing what. I've had to deal with it and as an Officer it takes way to much time energy and money to deal. Don't ask works fine....I've known gays serving, as long as they stay in the closet, its fine. Further, there are alot of christians in the military that will and have a huge problem with this.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yeah...doing what. I've had to deal with it and as an Officer it takes way to much time energy and money to deal. Don't ask works fine....I've known gays serving, as long as they stay in the closet, its fine. Further, there are alot of christians in the military that will and have a huge problem with this.

I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
That all looks very nice decide....I'm korean fooded out after the last trip.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
That all looks very nice decide....I'm korean fooded out after the last trip.

Korean food is very good. I actually miss it. Sushi is great too.

I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Two weeks is all I can do. We stayed at a great 4 star hotel with a massive buffet. They had a huge table of all kinds of sushi a table with all the different kinds of korean dishes.....a table for kimchi...a pasta bar cook to order and a grill with chicken,beef and some seafood. It was great but after two weeks, i was done.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Two weeks is all I can do. We stayed at a great 4 star hotel with a massive buffet. They had a huge table of all kinds of sushi a table with all the different kinds of korean dishes.....a table for kimchi...a pasta bar cook to order and a grill with chicken,beef and some seafood. It was great but after two weeks, i was done.

Great for bulking...
I hate the State.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I'll try to ask tonymctones' question again but word it in a different way:

Is it alright to be able to shower with a group of people of the gender you are sexually attracted to?  Yes or no?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Ironically you are not the best person to be dealing with Homophobia, me thinks !!
Growth/noob loves me

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Imagine that.  Kicked out of the Army for violating the rules.  Shocking. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

I'm sure there were a lot of Christians who had problems with blacks coming into the Army as well.
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Its not the same issue....I have no idea what kind of units u've been in or for how long but this kind of thing won't be good for moral. Plenty of gays serve, leave the issue alone.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Why don't you come out of the closet already? You're obviously dying inside, just do it.

QFT!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
{LOL} Man are you ever twisted? How the heck is what gays in the military are experiencing preferential treatment?
They are forced to hide who they are, ...while non gays are permitted to shout their proclivities from the rooftops.
If anything, it is non-gays who receive preferential treatment, ...unless of course you consider being fired and dishonourably discharged a status to be covetted?

And your argument is doubly stupid because they are already showering in the same locker rooms as non gays.  ::)
that comment was in general towards the gay community not specifically towards service ppl...They as in service ppl are showering with the same sex under the impression that all are straight. You really would have no problem with me showering in the same shower room with you jag checking you out?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'll try to ask tonymctones' question again but word it in a different way:

Is it alright to be able to shower with a group of people of the gender you are sexually attracted to?  Yes or no?
bump for an answer jag, deicide, T.A., Lurker?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Obviously yes.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
that comment was in general towards the gay community not specifically towards service ppl...They as in service ppl are showering with the same sex under the impression that all are straight. You really would have no problem with me showering in the same shower room with you jag checking you out?

That's a great question!!

Would any of the proponents be fine with unisex showers/bathrooms?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

There used to be tons of gays in my gym back in Germany. NEver had an effect on anything. Who cares?
I hate the State.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Yeah...doing what. I've had to deal with it and as an Officer

Interesting.  Because in the past you have made the same typical comments about "oh gays having sex" that is prevelant here to justify your own homophobia towards them serving in the military.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
There used to be tons of gays in my gym back in Germany. NEver had an effect on anything. Who cares?
so you would be in favor of letting me shower and chill in the womens locker room? Problem is its preferential treatment wouldnt you agree?

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
Obviously yes.

Alright that's fine, but to be consistent at least let me shower with women in the military so that I can smell all of their fishy vaginas.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obviously yes.
so your in favor of males being to go into female locker rooms and shower and change in them? just to be clear