Author Topic: Do i have bitchies??  (Read 1410 times)

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
Do i have bitchies??
« on: May 07, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »
Hey guys, when i was younger i done several courses of basic test. No more than 10 weeks a time and normally around 6 months inbetween. Never more than 500mg per week.

I've been off now for two and a half years and plan on competing naturally. Only im worried because for several years now i can feel a small fatty deposit underneath my nipples? Its a harder kind of fat than normal body fat. A mate of mine said he has the same thing so i thought well maybe all males have it and when you diet down it goes away.

Im still offseason so im not shredded enough to see properly but i'm thinking of asking a doctor (though i would prefer not too). When i flex my chest i can pinch it with my fingers but don't know if its normal body fat. Its not just a ball shape under my nipple but a diagonal line with more of this fat under nipple. (If that makes sense?).

Do all guys have this or do i have bitchies? Any thoughts and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated as im very worried about this!  :-[ Thanks.
Shadow was his brand: Instantly recognisable.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Do i have bitchies??
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 04:46:32 AM »
A picture tells a 1000 words.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 10:55:01 AM »
It could very well be. It would be hard to tell until you are really lean. It also could be genetic..I know that my lower stomach (and lower pecs) have fat that is very freaking stubborn. I'd have to get down <8%BF to see ANY type of definition in these areas.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 05:46:41 PM »
It could very well be. It would be hard to tell until you are really lean. It also could be genetic..I know that my lower stomach (and lower pecs) have fat that is very freaking stubborn. I'd have to get down <8%BF to see ANY type of definition in these areas.

Yes and when you drop the BF you may see what you thought was gyno was just excess fat.  IMO the more fat you have the higher your chance for gyno.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »
It is normal.  I have that as well.  to much estrogen.  stay off and get your levels ex. low and youll be set with an rx.  get some nolvades, gone in days
Most are all show no go!

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 04:04:19 AM »
Thanks guys, yeah will wait to lean up more to see. Hope its just stobborn bodyfat. Would Nolva help even though iv been off for two and half years?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 05:15:49 AM »
i have the same thing bro! but i think i have small case of gyno  :o lol

like hurt said, get something that will lower your estrogen and you should be fine, since you have been natty for some time, it shouldnt get worse.i almost just want to diet down to see what itll look like lol
muscle

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 02:29:20 AM »
i have the same thing bro! but i think i have small case of gyno  :o lol

like hurt said, get something that will lower your estrogen and you should be fine, since you have been natty for some time, it shouldnt get worse.i almost just want to diet down to see what itll look like lol
Yeah, iv been pretty damn lean before and no worries but done a course of sus250 after that and never leaned down as hard again to see. I know it wont get worse as its been the same for couple of years now. A mate of mine at the supplement shop has some over the counter tabs to lower estrogen i might try. Nothing like Nolva but its still not allowed in the nattys in Aus, so maybe the sooner the better, lol. I think i would prefer to lean down than see a doc, hahaha. Thanks mate.