Author Topic: Kevin Horton pic: NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. Dorian Yates Untouchable pic, epitome of BB  (Read 18642 times)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Hulkster keeps arguing the pic to the left is shopped.

It clearly isn't.

Look at the quads. Same shape. Only bigger. Obviously simply physique improvements, not PS.

TEAM DORIAN YATES. BRITISH STEEL OF BIRMINGHAM.

jwb

• Getbig V
the hips are cropped so the legs look bigger...

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
I don't think his hips are cropped - he is further away from the camera in the left pic. 

Speaking of Dorian, check out these shots.  He is destroying Kevin and Nasser in this back shot...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF

It clearly isn't.

Look at the quads. Same shape. Only bigger. Obviously simply physique improvements, not PS.

"same shape only bigger"? This is the problem, when did his quads ever look that big onstage? Those b/w 93 pics are his biggest/best ever, so how could he suddenly have massive quads years after his squatting days in a studio pic which has legs like he never had onstage, or even like anything from the 93 pics???

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
When was the alleged photoshopped pic taken?  If Horton said it wasn't photoshopped and he took the picture, then it isn't photoshopped.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
sometimes writers will say pics were edited but not changed.

this opens up a lot of photoshopping tricks that make the athlete look better but the photographer considers true athlete representations.

Let's face it, these guys look way better on mag covers than they ever do onstage.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I dont know...I am THE BIGGEST DORAIN YATES fan there is. However,
there is something about how his hips get so narrow, that his quads look cartoonish.

Just doesnt look right.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
those are some big ass calves

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
def shopped
w

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

It clearly isn't.

dorian looks great in both shots but you cant say he is bigger in the left pic., only better lighting and lower BF.. his best 2 years for sure..

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Something does look weird with his left quad insertion in the Horton shot - the angle it is totally different.  His quads look similar, but maybe they did narrow his hips.  Stupid magazines.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
terrible physique, just terrible
!

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Yeah, terrible physique - idiot!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Yeah, terrible physique - idiot!
he sucked
!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
doubt photoshop, maybe the waist was brought in.. but could be shadow concealing the edge of his waist and making it look like it ends before it does.. kind like the knee on the same side.  legs are obviously untouched as is everything else

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Nice photoshop.

Figo

• Getbig V

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/

It clearly isn't.

Dude, there is a sharp indentation in his hips(in the one on the left and not on the right), right where the quad starts sweeping.  Looks touched up to me, not major morphing or anything, but touched up.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
When was the alleged photoshopped pic taken?  If Horton said it wasn't photoshopped and he took the picture, then it isn't photoshopped.

Well it doesn't have to be shopped to have slightly manipulated shading and/or airbrushing or whatever. It's pretty rare for a studio pic like that not to have something done to it, even if it's not actually 'morphed'.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
He's pushing in his waist with his hands, thats something everyone should do with a front lat spread.  His feet are also turned out, which accentuates the vastus lateralis.  I don't believe this is photoshopped.  Perhaps they played with the contrast and shading to make the pic more impressive.

Damn, Dorian was amazing.  Those pics from 1993 were insane.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
He's pushing in his waist with his hands, thats something everyone should do with a front lat spread.  His feet are also turned out, which accentuates the vastus lateralis.  I don't believe this is photoshopped.  Perhaps they played with the contrast and shading to make the pic more impressive.

TRUE,TRUE,AND TRUE.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
I forgotten how incredible Yates was!

id like to see the "full-set" of those black and white "blk-socks" pics one more time
(i remember when Flex magazine first ran them.....i was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!")
blown away

hench

• Getbig V
exactly what I woulda said. spot on

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV

Duh, duh and duh. Of course these are ways of accentuating the pose. He always did these things on stage, which is why it's weird that in no other shots in his career does the side of his right quad explode outwards like Muhhamed Mustaffa or Jay Cutler!

shrek

• Getbig IV
  Dude, there is a sharp indentation in his hips(in the one on the left and not on the right), right where the quad starts sweeping.  Looks touched up to me, not major morphing or anything, but touched up.
not shopped that pose is meant to push you waste in plus if you look he does have that sharp indention on the right pic at the left leg he is just holding water in the right pic i remeber reading that he dried out too much that year and he lost  size in just a couple of days