Author Topic: Lipo 6 Black  (Read 19052 times)

Rob.

• Getbig IV
  • It's easy being Dr. Kaos!!!
Lipo 6 Black
« on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »
Hey everyone.  Just wondering if anyone has any info about the new Lipo 6 Black.  Ive seen the adds and checked the websites.  BodyBuilding.com has a standard page on it.  The thing I think is strange is the Nutrex website doesn't have anything about it at all. The guy at GNC didn't have any ideas, then again he didn't know much about supplements.  Thanks for any input. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
Re: Lipo 6 Black
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »
i would give it a try...everything that i read about it was pretty good...other members at several other forums gave it good reviews

cal62887

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »
Solid ingredients.

Last I heard it was being tested for a certain analogue though

taylorsnutrition

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »
The guy at GNC didn't have any ideas, then again he didn't know much about supplements.   

That's a good one....

Pickpocket

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 09:54:05 PM »
The guy at GNC didn't have any ideas, then again he didn't know much about supplements.

Not surprising.  I considered applying for a job there just so I can get the employee discount.  I don't expect that guy to be any different.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »
120 Liqui-Caps 
Supplement Facts
Serving Size3Black-Caps
Servings Per Container40

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Fat Oxidation Dual-Stimulator 150mcg 
3,3'-Diiodo-L-Thyronine  *
3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine  *

Lipolytic Acceleration Matrix 4.5mg 
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine  *
Alpha-Yohimbine  *
Yohimbine HCL  *

Metabolic Heat Generating Blend 20mg 
Methylsynephrine  *
Synephrine HCL  *

Brown Adipose Tissue Heat Activator 150mg 
B-Phenylethylamine HCL  *
N-Methyl-B-Pheylethylamine HCL  *
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL  *

Free Fatty Acid Releasing Complex 200mg 
Caffeine Anhydrous  *
1-Methylcaffeine  *

* Daily Value not established

Good profile, though the "Fat Oxidation Dual-Stimulator" items are thyroid hormones, so you shouldn't use it unless you're 21.

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 09:36:47 AM »
Well I ordered it from bb.com and just got it.  Talked to a friend of mine who is really good about supplements and how they should react.  Starting it today.  Will keep everyone posted with what I think.  The one think I think is funny is -- it still isn't on the nutrex site to order.

newmom

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 06:10:18 PM »
nor is on vitamin shoppe just got mine today from a1 supplements

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »

A1 supplements is an awesome site. Best prices!

Lipo Black is very very similar to VPX's Meltdown.

Solid products but still aint got shit on the tried and true ECA stack.

My tip for those who use Meltdown or Lipo Black is to add 1000mg of l-carnitine and 315mg of green tea extract to it pre-cardio for an even better synergistic effect.

- Block!
?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »
A1 supplements is an awesome site. Best prices!

Lipo Black is very very similar to VPX's Meltdown.

Solid products but still aint got shit on the tried and true ECA stack.

My tip for those who use Meltdown or Lipo Black is to add 1000mg of l-carnitine and 315mg of green tea extract to it pre-cardio for an even better synergistic effect.

- Block!

any particular brand of green tea and carnitine you prefer?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »

No. It doesn't matter at the end of the day. Just add 1000mg of l-carnitine and a green tea extract tablet to the mix.

Take it all 15 minutes before cardio. Cardio should be at least 40-60 minutes long. Low-Mild Intensity.

- Block.
?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »
Hey everyone.  Just wondering if anyone has any info about the new Lipo 6 Black.  Ive seen the adds and checked the websites.  BodyBuilding.com has a standard page on it.  The thing I think is strange is the Nutrex website doesn't have anything about it at all. The guy at GNC didn't have any ideas, then again he didn't know much about supplements.  Thanks for any input. 
I haven't tried it yet   but Nutrex must have a grin on its face during the Hydroxycut fiasco!!!!
((-::

newmom

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »
hey blockhead thanks for the heads up..ill go to vitamin shoppe friday to get it..

so I assume this is good to burn more calories..but not sure what you mean by eca stack..i normally take fat burners on my cycles 2 weeks on 2 off then 3 weeks on 2 off..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »
hey blockhead thanks for the heads up..ill go to vitamin shoppe friday to get it..

so I assume this is good to burn more calories..but not sure what you mean by eca stack..i normally take fat burners on my cycles 2 weeks on 2 off then 3 weeks on 2 off..
ECA means...  E phedrine, C affeine and A spirin taking at the same time to promote a synergistic thermogenic effect. It's highly touted here because it's been used in combination for years and years successfully and economically -vs- paying for some 'fat burner' by some bigtime company.

Adding Green Tea and L-carnitine may help with thermogenesis and tapping into fat stores as fuel.

You cycle your thermos in an odd way. I always say just use them PRE-CARDIO only assuming you perform cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach upon awakening. After that I wouldn't use them during the daytime or anything els.

I always have women I work with, especially in Figure use thermos very sparingly and in lower dosages. You all don't have to be peeled. Just seperated.

- Block!
?

newmom

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 01:28:06 AM »
gotcha blockhead..and yes I do am cardio at 5am on empty stomach

thanks so much

newmom

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
but I cycled my thermos with clen for awhile I dont anymore

Rob.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »
Another thing I think is funny is the bottle tells you to cycle it. No longer than 8 weeks with a 4 week off period.  It was on sale at gnc for $59.00. with shipping it was only $38.00 from BB.com.  Like it so far.  Friend said it has to much caffeine. Im good with it.

newmom

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »
I thought the info on the bottle was weird also, and I like it as well rob

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Gives me a nice energy rush early in the morning and right before training.

Pickpocket

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »
Finally got my bottle of 120 capsules in the mail after waiting two months  >:(  If you've never had to have anything mailed to you in the Northern Arabian Gulf, count your blessings.  Anyway, I've been on it for 3 days now.  I definitely don't have a problem staying awake now when I'm sitting at my electronics console for 5 hours at a time.  I don't have that amped feeling that some folks told me that I would feel though.  Maybe because I'm only taking two caps twice a day instead of the recommended three.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
Nutrex is quietly taking over!
((-::

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »
i might pick some up and try it.  Might cycle it with ECA.

newmom

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 03:30:07 AM »
hey migs got a dumb question

im off for two weeks from my clen and lipo but do you like eca and is it premade or do I get each pill ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin seperately

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »
hey migs got a dumb question

im off for two weeks from my clen and lipo but do you like eca and is it premade or do I get each pill ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin seperately
Seperately.

Bayer baby aspirin (chewable) or regular 81mg aspirin, NoDoz or Vivarn and GOOGLE your ephedrine. Buy the 12.5mg tabs. You're a girl. You don't need the 25mg tabs. You aren't a male bodybuilder looking to be contest ready.

Break the caffiene tab to 100mg. Bust them in half. So...

12.5mg e
 100mg c
 81mg a

If you are taking 2 weeks OFF then take two weeks OFF all stimulants. You're going to burn out your receptors and your only other option will be to up your dosages. Not good.

Instead of being so focused on what your are TAKING for fat-loss you need to be focused MORE on what you are or are not eating for fat-loss. A great ody is make FIRST by what you put into your face and down your throat... not through witchcraft, pharmacy and alchemy.

- Block!
?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 09:21:35 AM »
I did eca a long time ago when ephedra was readliy available here.  Great energy rush and it helped me out, but i did it with a regualr aspirin and probably more caffeine than i needed.  It was what was available at the time.  Looking around I did find a place that sells you the stack, but you can find the other stuff easily.

Hey block, what do you thinl about noxplode while on eca/clen.  Too much?