Author Topic: Small changes in my life some good some bad and i got a new cell phone  (Read 636 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
this week has been a great week for me

my face has been clear...no pimples at all so that is wonderful
im starting to really lean up and im loving the feeling of getting lean for the pool

my old cell phone kept turning off all the time-i guess it was the battery-i finally couldnt handle it anymore so i threw it against the dashboard in my car and the back of the phone fell off
so i went to verizon and found this really nice silver nokia-only cost 150 and i had a 100 credit and w/ the rebate mail in ill get my 50 back,...what sucked was that i cant turn on my old phone cuz its busted and the battery keeps falling off so i had to remember my contact list and i forgot some names

i finally threw out one of the garbage bags in my aprtment from when i cleaned up a while back...ive got about 5 more bags to throw out...its annoying cuz if i want to lay on my floor to look at my laptop i gotta move all the trash bags to a diff area by my radio and they keep tipping over and all the protein jugs fall out

running has gotten easier for me...no knee pain and i think being at a lesser bodyweight is helping w/ the knee pain

wow i just realized my cheat meal is coming up
i kinda want sushi but today i got in the mood for ravioli cuz i looked into an old tupperware container in my car and the food inside reminded me of ravilois in sauce for some reason

then i was susposed to bring my car into the garage tommorow cuz on mon my car wouldnt starta nd kept making a chhh chhh chh noise when i turned the key but my friend said he had the magic touch and it turned on for him
but since then its been starting fine but everyday i am nervous it wont start
i dont wanna be stranded somewhere bad like the docks or the shipping yards or the red light district and have my car not start
w

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
great!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Good for you my friend........... 8)

Jizzacked

great thread gene... keep us posted about the car

kimura