Author Topic: MYOSTATIN BLOCKERS?  (Read 1008 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
MYOSTATIN BLOCKERS?
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:54:59 PM »
i have read up on the gene but is there any such product out there yet r is it all animal trial basis

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: MYOSTATIN BLOCKERS?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM »
heres what i found that was interesting if you notice there is to routes to blocking myostatin effects http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MYO-029

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 01:25:44 AM »
i have read up on the gene but is there any such product out there yet r is it all animal trial basis

Sorry to say, but no. They are working on it, but it will be a long time before it's going to be available. BTW. You do realize that the US government and the aliens are abducting people for these studies, don't you?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 03:21:27 AM »
Sorry to say, but no. They are working on it, but it will be a long time before it's going to be available. BTW. You do realize that the US government and the aliens are abducting people for these studies, don't you?

Do tell....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »
i'm sure i read human trials are ongoing  ???
175lbs by 31st July

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »
i'm sure i read human trials are ongoing  ???
yes this is true there are a couple of pateints that are recieving the gene inhibitor but the problem with it is that it only effects the muscle you inject it in so far..... i saw  a show on one of those learning channels about the trials are in progress and its about 5-10 years before they master it

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 02:37:34 AM »
yes this is true there are a couple of pateints that are recieving the gene inhibitor but the problem with it is that it only effects the muscle you inject it in so far..... i saw  a show on one of those learning channels about the trials are in progress and its about 5-10 years before they master it

the wiki link says they have completed a study and the results should be published any day now.  8)

even if it only effcted local muscle - 26" gunz anyone ?  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »
the wiki link says they have completed a study and the results should be published any day now.  8)

even if it only effcted local muscle - 26" gunz anyone ?  ;D
more like 26" dick lol wonder how this would work on mens penis, b/c i know for a fact that right there would b the number one selling product of the century... and i would feel sorry for woman, every man runnin around hung like sea-biscuit :D

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »
more like 26" dick lol wonder how this would work on mens penis, b/c i know for a fact that right there would b the number one selling product of the century... and i would feel sorry for woman, every man runnin around hung like sea-biscuit :D

That's funny.