Author Topic: UGL Bacteria Levels Posted  (Read 1443 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
UGL Bacteria Levels Posted
« on: May 08, 2009, 01:11:09 AM »
Copied from another site...

Enjoy!

8)

As most of you know, we have been working on the release of “UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS”, a book that examines steroid prohibition and the underground market. Today, we received the first set of lab results, which involves a test for bacterial contamination. After giving it some thought and consulting with Ronny, we agreed that the information on the failed products is important and should be released immediately.

We have not identified the bacteria species specifically so the potential risks cannot be determined. The risk in using a bacteria contaminated product can range from nothing, to serious illness. It is likely that bacteria are associated with many common reports of excessively painful or infected injection sites.

The following products failed for having 100 or more colony forming units (CFU) of bacteria.

Steroid................. ...Listed Manufacturer............ Lot # ........Product Date
*Nandrolone Decanoate ........Diamond......... ............00022....... 05/01/2012
Testosterone Propionate........Elite Fitness................. 0070312....12/2010
Testosterone Enanthate.........Unigen ........................ E8 03.........02/2010
Drostanolone Enanthate........ Golden Gear.................138 ..........06/2011
*Stanozolol........................ Alpha Pharma...............RX7 001.....08/2010
*Stanozolol........................ Axio.................... ........TV7R86.....12/2012
*Testosterone Suspension..... Geneza.................. ......GP103........06201 1

* These products had bacteria levels significantly above the acceptable threshold, indicating notable contamination.

It is important to emphasize that the vast majority of our samples were obtained from the black market. Inherently, such products cannot be verified for authenticity. Given the high prevalence of counterfeiting with black market steroid products, even at times counterfeiting of underground labs, these are named as “Listed Manufacturer” only. It is unknown if the listed manufacturer is the true producer. If you have obtained one of these specific products on the black market you should be aware of the potential risks. We advise against using it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: UGL Bacteria Levels Posted
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »
Good find Overload.  Not suprising to me its the water based stuff that is the dirtyest.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 05:16:44 AM »
Thanks a lot for the info.  ;)
J

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
No problem, just trying to keep my bros safe.

Some of those labs were said to be "as close to HG as you can get"...lol

Believe nothing of what you hear, many of these so called "HG" labs are shit.

All those guys who got abscesses from Axio Winny are probably pretty pissed off after seeing this, i remember the members were being blamed for unsanitary injections when all this time Axio's Winny was shit.

8)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »
i am shocked that nobody has has serious injuries (or fatalities) due to injecting dirty gear............seriousl y that shit pisses me off........somebody could die over a lab being lazy, if they stick to the procedures and mix the BA right there wont be any microrganisms in the gear......  I guess I would recomend that people just take liquid winny orally......
First Rock

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »
still don't know why people risk their health on this dirty UG shit...

full of bacteria and probably (i.e deca) is all low dose testosterone...
you are gay.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 03:21:32 PM »
alpha pharma isnt ug?

cal62887

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »
I'm glad this is finding it's way around the boards.

It should be real interesting when the book is released in the next couple months.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
alpha pharma isnt ug?
thats what i thought also DIV once stated it wasnt UG also