Author Topic: I had a little run in at the bank  (Read 2979 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: I had a little run in at the bank
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 07:58:15 AM »
You might want to learn proper use of commas in your writing.  Also, to use the verb phrase "shines through" is contrary to an inherently negative phrase like "indadequate self-esteem" . You would better served to use something like "is glaring" or "is evident".  Finally, the word "inadequate" feels like a clumsy attempt to sound intellectual.  When writing, always pare down and edit.  Use a word like "low" to modify "self esteem", which, unless you are British, doesn't require the use of a hyphen. 

Grade: C+
"indadequate"?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 07:58:52 AM »
  LOL...this is a joke...right?? Designer suit and power tie.. LOL...the only callouses you have are on the palm of your right hand...and if you have any neck muscles at all, we know how you got them...Oh by the way, I'm sure Walmart does the direct deposit thing, so you don't have to worry about going to the bank and getting hit on...you Big FAG ;D

You were doing pretty good until you got into The Walmart thing.  It takes away from the poignancy of the initial attack.  By the way, your punctuation skills are a mess.

Grade: C-
(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »
You were doing pretty good until you got into The Walmart thing.  It takes away from the poignancy of the intitial attack.  By the way, your punctuation skills are a mess.

Grade: C-
"intitial"?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 08:01:30 AM »
you keep posting retarded karate videos and talking this made up "almost got in a fight" bullshit

your an insecure little child, ill bet you punch your pillows and kick cats and shit.

go smoke a joint and relax before you pop a vien

The double spaces, run on sentence structure, horrific grammatical skills and spelling errors all contribute to your image as a mongoloid.
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 08:03:34 AM »
(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 09:02:19 AM »
You might want to learn proper use of commas in your writing.  Also, to use the verb phrase "shines through" is contrary to an inherently negative phrase like "inadequate self-esteem" . You would better served to use something like "is glaring" or "is evident".  Finally, the word "inadequate" feels like a clumsy attempt to sound intellectual.  When writing, always pare down and edit.  Use a word like "low" to modify "self esteem", which, unless you are British, doesn't require the use of a hyphen. 

Grade: C+

it would help if you didn't spell like a retard

tough stuff  ::)
T

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »
it would help if you didn't spell like a retard

tough stuff  ::)

I realize that there are several words that you have never been exposed to before.  None the less, it doesn't mean they are mispelled.  Thank you for your input.
(

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »
I was just at the bank to deposit a hefty pay check.  As I stood in line I sensed someone staring at me.  I looked over and saw this twenty-something guy in a Tapout shirt trying to mad-dog me.  He looked lean, somewhat in shape.  He probably resented the designer suit and power tie that I was wearing.  As he studied me, I think he saw the callouses in my knuckles, and the power muscles of my neck, because he quickly changed his tune and gave me nod of recognition.  I was ready to tee off on this kid.

I think you got the roles reversed tough guy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »
I realize that there are several words that you have never been exposed to before.  None the less, it doesn't mean they are mispelled.  Thank you for your input.

are you saying you love the cock
T

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »
are you saying you love the cock

No, I'm saying your mother hates when I get Dorito stains all over my fingers cause it stains her ovaries.
(

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »
Didn't think punks that wore Tapout shirts had bank accounts.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 09:36:54 PM »
The double spaces, run on sentence structure, horrific grammatical skills and spelling errors all contribute to your image as a mongoloid.

You are a homo!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:29 PM »
What amazes me is how many dip shit meat heads actually fell for this obvious troll.

It's a shame that one could be dull enough to miss the comedic entertainment value of a parody post like this.
However, one could also argue that the mouth breathing morons that "didn't get it" in reply simply added to the delight of it all.

Real tough guys don't go around posting how tough they are.  Your inadequate self-esteem shines through here.

^ This guy gets the biggest moron in the thread Prize.

you keep posting retarded karate videos and talking this made up "almost got in a fight" bullshit

your an insecure little child, ill bet you punch your pillows and kick cats and shit.

go smoke a joint and relax before you pop a vien

^ 2nd Place

This is why getbig has always been my favorite fishing grounds. Where else can you feast on the stupidity of slack jawed gym rats while learning about new site injection tips from GH15. Long live Getbig... UP YOUR DOSE!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 12:56:07 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »
No, I'm saying your mother hates when I get Dorito stains all over my fingers cause it stains her ovaries.

you love doritos and the cock

so you are a fat homo
T