Author Topic: I had a little run in at the bank  (Read 2980 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
I had a little run in at the bank
« on: May 08, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »
I was just at the bank to deposit a hefty pay check.  As I stood in line I sensed someone staring at me.  I looked over and saw this twenty-something guy in a Tapout shirt trying to mad-dog me.  He looked lean, somewhat in shape.  He probably resented the designer suit and power tie that I was wearing.  As he studied me, I think he saw the callouses in my knuckles, and the power muscles of my neck, because he quickly changed his tune and gave me nod of recognition.  I was ready to tee off on this kid.
(

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: I had a little run in at the bank
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »
I was just at the bank to deposit a hefty pay check.  As I stood in line I sensed someone staring at me.  I looked over and saw this twenty-something guy in a Tapout shirt trying to mad-dog me.  He looked lean, somewhat in shape.  He probably resented the designer suit and power tie that I was wearing.  As he studied me, I think he saw the callouses in my knuckles, and the power muscles of my neck, because he quickly changed his tune and gave me nod of recognition.  I was ready to tee off on this kid.

business as usual.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »
Times like that, you calmly ask the bank teller for a $10 roll of quarters.

Then you turn around, clock the guy with the metallic fist, then proceed to complete your banking. 

Chances are, that teller's cell phone number will be written on your deposit receipt.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 10:14:07 AM »

I bet you were upset that he was not an gay old schmoe hitting on you... ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »
Turns out that the guy that was mean muggin' was none other than Chic.  Weird, huh?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I had a little run in at the bank with a Tapout shirt guy
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 10:22:01 AM »
Wait until July 11th at the UFC 100 Expo where Champion is going to introduce their Tapout line.  Then the guy will be in the bank with his Tapout shirt holding a Tapout protein drink.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
Or maybe he thought you were gay and was just testing you by holding eye contact?    ???

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »
Times like that, you calmly ask the bank teller for a $10 roll of quarters.

Then you turn around, clock the guy with the metallic fist, then proceed to complete your banking. 

Chances are, that teller's cell phone number will be written on your deposit receipt.

No need to knock the kid out.  When the dickhead took note of the neck muscles he smartened right up.  As far as the bitches in the bank giving their phone number, that's been going on forever with me.  If it ain't my looks that does it, it's the size of the paychecks.
(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »
No need to knock the kid out.  When the dickhead took note of the neck muscles he smartened right up.  As far as the bitches in the bank giving their phone number, that's been going on forever with me.  If it ain't my looks that does it, it's the size of the paychecks.
You should post more.  Good stuff here.   :)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
  LOL...this is a joke...right?? Designer suit and power tie.. LOL...the only callouses you have are on the palm of your right hand...and if you have any neck muscles at all, we know how you got them...Oh by the way, I'm sure Walmart does the direct deposit thing, so you don't have to worry about going to the bank and getting hit on...you Big FAG ;D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:30 PM »
Similar thing happened to me. 

I was in the bank today to make next weeks withdraw of petty cash when I could feel eyes burning a hole into the back of my head.  I turned around and saw this dude wearing his full tapout attire giving me the stare down.  I gave him the ol Scott Steiner Bicep flex and that's all she wrote.  His girlfriend let out a deafening moan as if she just hit the best climax of her life and the guy asked me for workout advices.  A pregnant lady in line started having contractions, I delivered the baby.  The bitch at the counter gave me all the money and shut down the bank. 
\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »

I was in the bank today to make next weeks withdraw of petty cash when I could feel eyes burning a hole into the back of my head.  I turned around and saw this dude wearing his full tapout attire giving me the stare down.  I gave him the ol Scott Steiner Bicep flex and that's all she wrote.  His girlfriend let out a deafening moan as if she just hit the best climax of her life and the guy asked me for workout advices.  A pregnant lady in line started having contractions, I delivered the baby.  The bitch at the counter gave me all the money and shut down the bank. 
;D

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »

ha

love it

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »
I was ready to tee off on this kid.

HAHA

Awesome expression, I'm going to use that!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

Everybody on getbig owns a TapouT shirt  8) ;D
I'm sure under your suit you were wearing a TapouT wife beater  ;D

HAHA Awesomeness!
S

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

Masterful.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »

HURRICANE

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 04:29:21 PM »

Real tough guys don't go around posting how tough they are.  Your inadequate self-esteem shines through here.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »

you keep posting retarded karate videos and talking this made up "almost got in a fight" bullshit

your an insecure little child, ill bet you punch your pillows and kick cats and shit.

go smoke a joint and relax before you pop a vien

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 09:39:34 PM »
you keep posting retarded karate videos and talking this made up "almost got in a fight" bullshit

your an insecure little child, ill bet you punch your pillows and kick cats and shit.

go smoke a joint and relax before you pop a vien

Beat me to it.  ;D

How have you been Sgt?
G.M.W. ☼

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »

sensational  ;D
T

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 03:15:33 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 05:03:58 AM »

Thats the funniest fckn thing i have heard all week, hahahahhahahahahaha!
Shadow was his brand: Instantly recognisable.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 05:41:39 AM »
Beat me to it.  ;D

How have you been Sgt?

you know, rockin out with my root out

afraid to go to the beach from all my injection marks

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 07:56:59 AM »
Real tough guys don't go around posting how tough they are.  Your inadequate self-esteem shines through here.

You might want to learn proper use of commas in your writing.  Also, to use the verb phrase "shines through" is contrary to an inherently negative phrase like "inadequate self-esteem" . You would better served to use something like "is glaring" or "is evident".  Finally, the word "inadequate" feels like a clumsy attempt to sound intellectual.  When writing, always pare down and edit.  Use a word like "low" to modify "self esteem", which, unless you are British, doesn't require the use of a hyphen. 

Grade: C+
(