Author Topic: Country Girls  (Read 6555 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Country Girls
« on: May 08, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
Anyone have experience with them?  They seem like good girls to get close to?  ???
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Country Girls
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
Anyone have experience with them?  They seem like good girls to get close to?  ???

Except for the degenerate father that owns a shotgun and loves to hunt oh and the incest.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 03:10:06 PM »
Except for the degenerate father that owns a shotgun and loves to hunt oh and the incest.

OK than.....

I'll go ahead and mark that off my list  ;D
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
RPF go to a pumpkin patch out in the country this fall, you will see lots of hot country girls.  Caution*** watch out for jailbait, there will be a lot of that too.  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »
RPF go to a pumpkin patch out in the country this fall, you will see lots of hot country girls.  Caution*** watch out for jailbait, there will be a lot of that too.  

OK haha

I haven't been to a Pumpkin Patch since I was like 8 haha

Thanks for the advice!
S

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
33% of them take meth..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
33% of them take meth..

Seems like a good business to get into.

I could make it in my grandmas basement.  No one would suspect a thing.
S

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »
no what you want is a country girl that dresses like jessica simpson not a country bumkin there is a difference

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »
 :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

Looks like a Gainesville girl.  Good times.
\

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 04:55:32 PM »
exactly quaker that is what i see all aroungd me when i go to the honky tonk bars and the best thing is their mom looks like that just al lil more aged YUMMMMM

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 05:03:05 PM »
Country girls are pretty cool. Personally I think the smaller town you can grab them from the better. It's like anything else, there are plenty of girls from the country who aren't worth a damn, but overall I would say I prefer them over girls who grew up in the city... they just seem to have better values and are more genuine.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »
Country girls are pretty cool. Personally I think the smaller town you can grab them from the better. It's like anything else, there are plenty of girls from the country who aren't worth a damn, but overall I would say I prefer them over girls who grew up in the city... they just seem to have better values and are more genuine.
and its easier to pick up the hotter chick in the small town then in the cities...... they arent stuck up becasue they dont know how hot they can be

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »
and its easier to pick up the hotter chick in the small town then in the cities...... they arent stuck up becasue they dont know how hot they can be

Spot on.

I remember I was in Abilene (about 150 miles west of the Metroplex) having drinks with some friends and got to talking to this very attractive girl at the bar, probably about 21 or 22. When I told her I lived out in Dallas she was like "I want to go to Dallas so bad but I don't know how to get there!"

I was thinking "You are SO dumb and naive, all you have to do is get in your car, go to the highway DIRECTLY in front of us, and turn right, you will get there eventually...."

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »
ha live in the metro area i found me a girl from a very smal town in kansas ad she feel in love with me cause i have been everywhere and know a lot of shit

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
ha i live in the metro area,,,,,, i found a girl here from a very small town in Kansas and she fell in love with me cause of my big truck and knowledge of all things fun and a traveler

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »
ha live in the metro area i found me a girl from a very smal town in kansas ad she feel in love with me cause i have been everywhere and know a lot of shit
:)

Attractive younger girls from small town are of the highest quality. I like the girls who still call their father, "daddy." That's a GREAT sign that they are still pretty innocent and will be loyal and good to you.

It definitely helps  if you have been to alot of places and can impress them with your intelligence, like you stated.   8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »
:)

Attractive younger girls from small town are of the highest quality. I like the girls who still call their father, "daddy." That's a GREAT sign that they are still pretty innocent and will be loyal and good to you.

It definitely helps  if you have been to alot of places and can impress them with your intelligence, like you stated.   8)
dont forget money man if you shower them with fine food and gifts wow its like x-mas morning to them every day

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »
With the internet, cell phones, and 300 channels of cable,  "country girls" are not as sheltered as they once were.  In fact, I question whether that's even a valid distinction anymore.
Ron: "I am lazy."

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »