Author Topic: Are horror stories of so-called 'roid rage a lot of bunk?  (Read 5141 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Are horror stories of so-called 'roid rage a lot of bunk?
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 04:53:05 AM »
Some of the worst rage I've encountered was at grocery market checkout lines... on fina, dbol, prop, clen ,etc. I would snap at the 8 people standing in front of me going so slow about paying for their shit, sometimes I would mutter death threats under my breath and was overheard a few times. Just bad trips...that or traffic in rush hour, but then I usually put a dvd on or play xbox in the car.
\

Man that shit pisses me off too, people thinking now is time to chat it up with the cashier, or I wanna kill the cashier if they go along with it.  Its like who the fu#k cares about thier stupid shit, I wanna get out of there.

Another thing that really pisses me off in check out lines are the fu*k wad bitches using food stamps or some kind of aid to to pay.  since the aid will only buy real food they have to do like 2-3 transactions so they can also buy the other crap they want that the aid will not cover.  You can count on one these leaches of society taking at least 10 min. to check out.  They often speak no english and have 4 little fu*king brats running around!!  I just wish they would die then, but not in line maybe out in the parking lot so it does not slow me up.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 05:32:04 AM »
Man that shit pisses me off too, people thinking now is time to chat it up with the cashier, or I wanna kill the cashier if they go along with it.  Its like who the fu#k cares about thier stupid shit, I wanna get out of there.

Another thing that really pisses me off in check out lines are the fu*k wad bitches using food stamps or some kind of aid to to pay.  since the aid will only buy real food they have to do like 2-3 transactions so they can also buy the other crap they want that the aid will not cover.  You can count on one these leaches of society taking at least 10 min. to check out.  They often speak no english and have 4 little fu*king brats running around!!  I just wish they would die then, but not in line maybe out in the parking lot so it does not slow me up.

Yeah , and you just want to get your godamn chicken and egg whites and get the F out of there...AArrrgghh

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 06:42:53 AM »

Glad to see I'm not the only one...