Author Topic: Are horror stories of so-called 'roid rage a lot of bunk?  (Read 5139 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Are horror stories of so-called 'roid rage a lot of bunk?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:22:05 AM »
YES THEY ARE.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 02:53:36 AM »
I disagree, certain compounds would make Mother Theresa into a crabby snappy bitch...

namely:

Anadol
Halotestin
Fina/Trenbolone Acetate
Test Suspension

also high test dosages (over 2g's a week) and contest dieting also make people very edgy/irritable.

whoever disagrees with this obviously has never done a cycle of any of these compounds.

100kg Clint

• Getbig II
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 04:08:58 AM »
I think its true, more test means more hormones. I found i got snappy at alot of other smaller things. And then bigger things i blew up big time on and couldnt calm down for ages, lol. But also in the back of my mind i knew why i was doing it so that would help me think a bit more before i done something. Iv got mates who have done big physical damage to people and others cars (if they got cut off in traffic), haha.
Shadow was his brand: Instantly recognisable.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 06:26:48 AM »
I disagree, certain compounds would make Mother Theresa into a crabby snappy bitch...

namely:

Anadol
Halotestin
Fina/Trenbolone Acetate
Test Suspension

also high test dosages (over 2g's a week) and contest dieting also make people very edgy/irritable.

whoever disagrees with this obviously has never done a cycle of any of these compounds.

Yes of course anadrol and friends will raise aggression, but i at least can control it, easily. And to be honest if you are a mellow guy NO AMOUNT OF ANYTHING will fuck you up. But these stories of punk kids on 20 mg dianabol and 20 mg winstrol raping and killing their girlfriends, might be true, but it's not because of AAS. I know a lot guys who use "being on" as an excuse to act like an asshole...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »
i think it all differs depending on who you are and your genetics.
because ive got a big handfull of friends that do well many things. and some are chill and relaxed. and others are abnormally bipolar. especially when they have had a few drinks. lol nothing funnier than seeing a dude get pissed and start crying because hes sad within 5 minutes.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
I think controlling agression, mainly the inability too, has to do mostly with people being unfamiliar with the effects on agression of some highly androgenic compounds.  I am taking 100mg of drol a day right now and I did a drol/prop/ cycle starting and finishing with drol around 6 weeks of prop and I think at 100mgs the drol is no more likely to increase my aggression than any other andro drug I've taken, compared to say dbol or tbol.  Both of those had more agression as far as drastically changing agression levels once I started taking them.  Drol was barely affecting my agression at 50mg/day and now is increasing it moderately at 100mg/day.

High dose test, and tren and halo and even drol can make you much more agressive, no doubt about it.  I am extremely agressive right now on 100mg/day of drol, but nothing that couldn't make me rage before I was on could make me rage now, it's just my rage might be slightly more agressive toward people because of insecurity and fear, instead of hitting a wall or a door or something when not on and so agressive.  Argression is the primal instinct and need to be in control of people and thus fear of being controlled.

The first time I ever did Tbol the 2nd 3rd and 4th days were the most agressive/about to rage at the slightest thing I've ever been and my friend was taking test/deca and I gave him 100 tbol and the same days, days 3 and 4 mainly he was having the same issue with agression I was, and it had to be because of the unique chemistry of tbol and the fact that our body was not used to such concentrated doses of androgens and it was making us unconsiously paranoid and jumpy as shit.  As soon as we got used to it (within a few days) it was gone and we didn't have a problem with it and I was running 70-80mg/day in some cases.  We were both at different stages of our test cycles so we know it was surely the tbol causing the change in agression and testiness.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »
something from another site
BOSTON - Body builders already believe it, and science has finally proved it: Steroids make big muscles. But researchers found no evidence that steroids make users prone to outbursts of anger known as "'roid rage." The carefully controlled study showed convincingly for the first time that a few weeks of male sex hormone injections substantially beef up arms and legs and increase strength.

Men who exercised and took steroids for 10 weeks put on an average of 13 pounds of virtually pure muscle and could bench press an extra 48 pounds. In addition, psychological tests and questioning of the men's spouses found no evidence that steroids made them angrier or more aggressive.

Steroids are widely thought to cause extreme mood swings, and people charged with violent crimes have pleaded roid rage as a defense. But among steroid users who are mentally healthy, "testosterone doesn't turn men into beasts," said Dr. Shalender Bhasin of Charles R. Drew University in Los Angeles. Bhasin left open the possibility that in people who are mentally unbalanced to begin with, steroids can make them worse.

Bhasin and his colleagues said their results in no way legitimize steroid use by athletes. But they do suggest steroids might be a good way to help AIDS patients and others whose muscles waste away because of disease.

Possession and distribution of steroids without a prescription is a federal crime, punishable by up to a year in prison and a fine of at least $1,000. Doctors have warned that the potential side effects include sterility, testicular shrinkage, acne, abnormal liver function, baldness, high blood pressure and heart disease. In 1991, former football star Lyle Alzado publicly blamed steroid use for his inoperable brain cancer.

Despite the seemingly obvious evidence of weightlifters' bulging pecs, some doctors have doubted whether steroids really work. They argue that exercise, not injections, explains their muscles. "Intense debate on this issue has been raging for 30 or 40 years," Bhasin said. Earlier studies were flawed, in part because researchers gave only small amounts of steroids and failed to control the volunteers' exercise or diets.

To help settle the question, Bhasin and colleagues recruited 43 male volunteers and put them on a standard diet. They randomly assigned them to get either dummy shots or moderately high injections of testosterone enanthate, one of several anabolic steroids used by athletes.

Throughout the study, no one knew who was getting the real steroid shots. In both groups, half the men were either put on a weightlifting program or asked not to work out. The results, published in Thursday's issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, were clear and dramatic.

Those who took steroids but did nothing else improved their muscles and strength about as much or more than did those who exercised but got dummy shots. By far the most impressive change was seen in men who both exercised and got steroids. By the end of the experiment, men who got steroids but didn't exercise could bench press an extra 20 pounds, about the same as those who worked out but didn't get steroids. However, those who both took steroids and exercised could bench press an additional 48 pounds, a 23% increase.

Those who got steroid shots but did not exercise gained seven pounds of fat-free mass, which is mostly muscle, compared with an extra four pounds in those who exercised without steroids. Men who both exercised and got steroids put on 13 pounds.

The researchers saw similar differences in the size of the men's thigh and forearm muscles and in their ability to lift in squatting exercises. "The major implication is not to rationalize the abuse of steroids by athletes," Bhasin said. "It provides a rationale for testing the idea that short-term, cautious use of testosterone may prevent muscle wasting in cancer, HIV, obstructive lung disease and other chronic illnesses."

In the study, the men took weekly injections of 600-milligram doses for 10 weeks. This gave them about six to eight times more testosterone than their bodies produced naturally. Dr. C. Wayne Bardin of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development said the study also holds good news for athletes who don't resort to steroids. "It shows what a powerful stimulant to muscle growth exercise is," he said. "It ought to reassure athletes that if they exercise and train properly, they will get big muscles."
By The Associated Press

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
I still say, certain compounds wreak havoc on your mental psyche... others not so much, I've never heard anyone getting rage from primobolan or deca... but halo, cheque drops, anadrol, suspension and fina... almost everyone including myself.

you just become irritated by everything and just want to snap at everything and everyone.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 11:49:11 PM »
I still say, certain compounds wreak havoc on your mental psyche... others not so much, I've never heard anyone getting rage from primobolan or deca... but halo, cheque drops, anadrol, suspension and fina... almost everyone including myself.

you just become irritated by everything and just want to snap at everything and everyone.

oh i agree with you on the oarals A50 and dbol make me want to tear up the gym, bars and pussy

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:54 AM »
oh i agree with you on the oarals A50 and dbol make me want to tear up the gym, bars and pussy

Apparently, it makes Jtsumani want to tear up CaptainEQ.   ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »
ha thats funny.... but seriously EQ needs to never go to prison

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »
ha thats funny.... but seriously EQ needs to never go to prison
;)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 02:15:15 AM »
;)

Bro, I'm in that category I guess you would call a "pretty boy" so I'm terrified of prision.  It would be like Stavios going to jail.  I'd be some big MF's bitch unless i just got killed first trying to defend myself.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 02:54:36 AM »
Bro, I'm in that category I guess you would call a "pretty boy" so I'm terrified of prision.  It would be like Stavios going to jail.  I'd be some big MF's bitch unless i just got killed first trying to defend myself.

hehehe..I'll make sure to wear my TapouT shirt so nobody fucks with me cause they'll think I'm a badass MMA fighter ! :) haahahaha

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 04:08:03 AM »

LOL!

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »
if youre a dick normally youll be a dick on steroids and youll probably think your tough so you might even be more of a dick! but if youre not an idiot you should be fine - i agree dieting is way harder on most peoples mood than roids ever will be!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »
i will say this, i have curretnly done a couple cycles. and i was a gentle guy, just horny as a dog lol...

but this cycle im on now..... wow, there is not rage but i do have to control my snappyness, im currently on 500mg test enanth/ with 300mg tren a and 200mg prop ( i like this blend of fast esters) and that tren is kickin my ass :D so i can see how it can make you edgy or moody but i will say this, if your a calm guy you can be aware of it and just brush it off and control it....

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 09:07:05 PM »
I've done two cycles now! Im naturally a shy and quiet guy...the laid back type.

And while on gear I wasn't moody or agressive at all with intereacting with people.....except while I was driving :o.....gear made me develope bad road rage that I never got over....even after cycle ;D........

Is this normal....has anyone else experienced this???

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »
the only way i could see any gettin "ROID RAGE" as the media calls it is if someone is on a massive amount of gear where the hormones are so elevated that they cant handled just like a woman going through menopause

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 11:51:41 PM »
Some of the worst rage I've encountered was at grocery market checkout lines... on fina, dbol, prop, clen ,etc. I would snap at the 8 people standing in front of me going so slow about paying for their shit, sometimes I would mutter death threats under my breath and was overheard a few times. Just bad trips...that or traffic in rush hour, but then I usually put a dvd on or play xbox in the car.
\

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 09:50:36 AM »
considering that most shit out there is totally fake, i would imagine most rages are not caused by gear. a friend of mine got the fakest crap i have ever seen, he was always saying 'i'm gonna rage out' when he got mad. he believed his shit to be real and acted according to what he thought he should feel. he was just a crazy guy to begin with!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »
ah hell my GF just watched an E! show that had chris benoit in it and she is all scared now of my steroid use..... its funny that all people register is the word steroid and didnt take into consideration of the autopsy of the brain and showed that he had severe damage to all 4 lobs and brain stem causeing something called (CTE) which will make you highly depressed and emotional and haveing the self ifflection and suicide..... i am tired of the propaganda of the GEAR people need to quit trying to blame something instead of excepting the fact that there is a big problem involved..... more people die from drinking and smokeing cigs then there are people who juice but hey we know drinking and cigs casue death and severe health problems but lets keep them legal so we can tax the shit out of it

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »
if youre a dick normally youll be a dick on steroids and youll probably think your tough so you might even be more of a dick! but if youre not an idiot you should be fine - i agree dieting is way harder on most peoples mood than roids ever will be!

very much agreed, it does raise aggression, but it can be controlled, for me anyway

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »
sometimes dudes that are on juice got roid rage on thier minds alot, so when the littlest thing happens they fly off the handle. i do believe most androgenic steroids increase aggression though, they do on me asnyway and thats great to have before a workout or a sporting event that requires short bursts of energy and power. i also think drinking alchohol while on a cycle is like pouring gasoline on a small flame, bad news imho
R