Author Topic: Valentino slam dunks Romano.....the weekend is just getting warmed up  (Read 2474 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 ;D

FIRST LET ME SAY, IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE ABC ( 20 / 20 ) CALLED ME A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I TURNED THEM DOWN...I TOLD THEM THAT JOHN WAS IN THE BSF MOVIE AND HE WOULD PROBABLY DO THE SHOW.......THEY KEPT CALLING ME AS I WAS FILMING THE ESPN THING , I KEPT SAYING NO......TODAY THEY CALLED ME BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO ASK ME ABOUT THE FOOTAGE OF ME GETTING ARRESTED A ND MANNY RAMIREZ.....I AM SICK OF SEEING THAT FOOTAGE EVERYWHERE BUT TOLD THEM ITS OK, BUT IM NOT COMMENTING ON MANNY RAMIREZ .......SO KNOWING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO USE MY SHIT I WATCHED THE SHOW......

ABOUT THE SHOW TONIGHT AND THE HYPE BY JOHN ROMANO
AFTER HEARING ROMANO BRAGGING ABOUT THE FEATURE ON 20 / 20 THEN SEEING HIM FOR LESS THAN 15 SECONDS TOTAL , I WAS ALSO IN SHOCK....YO THE WAY HE BUILT THIS UP I THOUGHT HE HAD A STARRING ROLE!!!.....AND I GOTTA TELL YA IF I TOOK 30 YEARS OF STEROIDS LIKE HE DID AND I HAD ONLY 16 INCH ARMS LIKE HIM I WOULD NOT BE ON TV BRAGGING ABOUT MY STEROID USAGE.... JOHN IS THE POSTER BOY FOR " STEROIDS DON'T WORK ON EVERYBODY"...WOOF...IN HIS CAMEO ROLE WE LEARNED THAT HE HAD HIS "TITS" REMOVED AND THAT OTHER DRUGS ARE BEING ABUSED TODAY LIKE TABACCO & ALCOHOLE ...VERY GROUND BREAKING STUFF, THANK GOD HE THREW THAT IN THERE....JOHN IF YOUR READING THIS, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BRO...YOU WERE ONCE A GREAT WRITER, THE EDITOR IN CHEIF TO THE TOP BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD.....BRO, IM ACTUALLY SAD, TO SEE YOU AS THE LEADER OF SHIT TALKERS ON AN INTERNET FORUM.....OUCH......BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOUR HAT LOOKED PRETTY COOL , I ACTUALLY HAVE THE SAME ONE.......MY ESPN THING WAS ABOUT MY PAST LIFE OF DRUG DEALING AND WHAT IT DID TO ME........ON 20 / 20 YOU WERE A MOOT POINT, THEY DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO USE THAT FOOTAGE OF YOU, BUT THEY SPENT MONEY FILMING IT AND HAD TO USE SOMETHING......HEY LISTEN, FUCK ME, WHAT DO I KNOW, IM JUST A BLACKEYE ON BODYBUILDING...IM A BAG OF OIL OR EVEN BETTER A BAG OF SILICONE IN YOUR EYES....BUT HEY AT LEAST IM WORKING FOR THE BEST DAMN MAGAZINE IN OUR SPORT, AND THE TV SHIT I DO IS ON ME AND MY LIFE......GOOD LUCK WITH THE FORUM, I HOPE YOU GET BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE MY EDITOR, I FEEL LIKE IM WITNESSING A GUY WHO WAS ONCE A GREAT MOVIE STAR WHO IS NOW ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD WITH A TIN CUP.......HERES A QUARTER, JOHN, GET UP OFF THE FLOOR AND GET BACK ON YOUR FEET....YOU MADE YOUR BOO-HOO POST ABOUT ME, NOW YOU CAN GO BACK WITH YOUR FORUM SHIT TALKER CRONIES AND ATTACK ME SOME MORE......JUST MAKE SURE YOU KEEP READING MY COLUMN IN MD, ITS THE MOST READ COLUMN YOU KNOW AND MD SALES ARE UP...HEY IF YOU WANT I'LL SIGN THE NEXT ISSUE FOR YA, BOO HOO BACK AT YA......MY BEST WISHES, HERES ANOTHER QUATER.."CLUNK"

YO, CALL 20 /20 ( ABC ) AND ASK IF THEY CALLED ME TODAY, EVEN WHEN I SAY NO THEY CANT RESIST USING MY IMAGE BECAUSE IT SELLS......THE DAGGER IS NOW OUT OF MY BACK

THAT OUGHTA GET THE BEES BUZZING
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Both ABC and ESPN are owned by Disney.
U

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
It is amazing how these guys have turned on one another

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Out of curiosity -- would you hang out with Valentino?
U

crg

• Getbig II
I agree with valentino the way they bragged about that you would think the whole hour was about streroids it was only about 15 mins or less wow 

Purge_WTF

I never thought I'd say this, but after Valentino's tearful interview on ESPN and after Romano's repentant posts here about his bitter journalistic past, I've actually gained some respect for the both of them.

But yeah, it's strange to see them at each other's throats like this.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

are you lying if you said you wouldn't hit that?
$

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
I agree with valentino the way they bragged about that you would think the whole hour was about streroids it was only about 15 mins or less wow 
Actually after Munzer died MD and in particular Romano where massively anti drugs.
10 years later they where pro drugs.
Now they are apologising  ???
They wanna be the self righteous angry people out there

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Valentino should come clean about wtf he really did to his arms. It's not just Synthol and in no way is it possible it's just steroid oils.

Some people seem to hate Valentino but I don't. He knows he's fucked up in the head and is honest about that but he should come clean about the arms.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Valentino should come clean about wtf he really did to his arms. It's not just Synthol and in no way is it possible it's just steroid oils.

Some people seem to hate Valentino but I don't. He knows he's fucked up in the head and is honest about that but he should come clean about the arms.
why can't it be only synthol? looks like it to me.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
why can't it be only synthol? looks like it to me.

I think it's implants too. I don't think you can inflate the arms that much just with oil.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
can we watch teh espn valentino thing online?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I think it's implants too. I don't think you can inflate the arms that much just with oil.
yes you can. just look at these fucktards

= bags of oil

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
yes you can. just look at these fucktards

= bags of oil

Those guys have, 100% no doubt, implants. They are NOT Synthol or any other oil.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
some of them look like syntrhol AND implants.

SAW

• Getbig II
Did that tool Romano actually take steroids himself, he looks like he never even touched a weight. I thought GV was kidding but I guess Romano really does take gear.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Did that tool Romano actually take steroids himself, he looks like he never even touched a weight. I thought GV was kidding but I guess Romano really does take gear.

yeah at least make sure you are monster then. if after the first cycle you see you are not pulling a levronE just remain natural.

SAW

• Getbig II
But I agree with what GV said , JOHN IS THE POSTER BOY FOR " STEROIDS DON'T WORK ON EVERYBODY" I  really thought Romano didn't train or do steroids, I thought he was just a writer. Stupid me.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
But I agree with what GV said , JOHN IS THE POSTER BOY FOR " STEROIDS DON'T WORK ON EVERYBODY" I  really thought Romano didn't train or do steroids, I thought he was just a writer. Stupid me.

you were wrong, he is a bodybuilder.