Author Topic: Zionist Own Hollywood And The Media... Don't Read HUGO!!  (Read 6183 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Zionist Own Hollywood And The Media... Don't Read HUGO!!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 07:19:05 AM »
So basically he's a clown?  I agree.
not what I said, maybe you quoted the wrong person.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 07:21:05 AM »
not what I said, maybe you quoted the wrong person.

Maybe there's a different definition for clown here. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »
It's because he's a shill.  If not government paid or group, someone who thinks he's being clever which is probably what he is.  He is using basic tricks in this area.  Take ideas he wants to see not taken serious and pretend to be an advocate for those ideas while at the same time telling annoying lies, attempting to piss off as many people as he can, adding absurdities to the ideas, make the ideas racist in implication and finally attempt to foster infighting among people with the ideas he wants discredited.

I suspect the same with pillowtalk.

PARANOIA is really something isn't it...???
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 07:36:47 AM »
PARANOIA is really something isn't it...???
are you still crying about this shit.  The rest of the board has forgotten about you.  Go to another board now with you silly game.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 07:39:32 AM »
Maybe there's a different definition for clown here. 
clown broadly defines so many gomers.  I was being a little more specific and you clearly broaden it to a large catch all with "clown"  I'm talking about the sort that thinks they can cleverly outwit through deception.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 07:40:25 AM »
Huh? I do recall you being wrong about the moon landings (in regards to what you thought substantiated the conspiracy they never happened) so you're the worst retard when it comes to being WRONG and being ADAMANT to pursue the belief of LIES when tangible EVIDENCE has PROVEN otherwise.
Ummm...that topic is ZIONIST CONTROLLING HOLLYWOOD...not moon landings. Try to stay on topic...and BTW...please prove there was a moon landing...
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
Ummm...that topic is ZIONIST CONTROLLING HOLLYWOOD...not moon landings. Try to stay on topic...and BTW...please prove there was a moon landing...

Proven by the evidence, moon rocks, laser targets on the moon.

Now prove there wasn't... oh shit yeah you tried that and got exposed as a retarded fool ;D

P.S. did a black man invent the light bulb? Ha ha, such a gimmick!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 07:50:11 AM »
exposed as a retarded fool ;D
that's really all you had to say ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:30 AM »
are you still crying about this shit.  The rest of the board has forgotten about you.  Go to another board now with you silly game.

NO...the weird thing is you are still following me around on this board commenting. If I am so despised by you for not liking your "FRIEND" aj why continue posting when I do? My response was not even to you. OCD?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
Proven by the evidence, moon rocks, laser targets on the moon.

Now prove there wasn't... oh shit yeah you tried that and got exposed as a retarded fool ;D

P.S. did a black man invent the light bulb? Ha ha, such a gimmick!

Moon rocks? How do you know the rocks are from the moon?...as opposed to yur local park?

What are the coordinates of the laser reflector on the moon so that laser can be shot at it by amateurs and prove its existence?

I have pictures of CROP CIRCLES being spun by UFOs...does that prove aliens made them??? lololol

Some people will believe any LIE
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 08:09:21 AM »
Moon rocks? How do you know the rocks are from the moon?...as opposed to yur local park?

What are the coordinates of the laser reflector on the moon so that laser can be shot at it by amateurs and prove its existence?

I have pictures of CROP CIRCLES being spun by UFOs...does that prove aliens made them??? lololol

Some people will believe any LIE

Well you could independently analyse the rocks for age, composition and formation type to determine where abouts on Earth they could have come from, failing that analyse the gas contained within the rock to do analysis of the gases and compare them with the known composition on the moon, done by any independent source with the correct equipment.

Same with the reflectors, I'm sure the information is in the public domain, plus this particular premise is debunked simply by the fact Universities across the globe use them.

Seriously, of lacking of intelligence are you to compare crop circles and their alien authors to the moon landings? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »
NO...the weird thing is you are still following me around on this board commenting. If I am so despised by you for not liking your "FRIEND" aj why continue posting when I do? My response was not even to you. OCD?
following you around the board? lol... How could anybody miss that you've been posting like crazy for weeks.  It's not as though your posts are hard to miss lol...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 09:00:31 AM »
Well you could independently analyse the rocks for age, composition and formation type to determine where abouts on Earth they could have come from, failing that analyse the gas contained within the rock to do analysis of the gases and compare them with the known composition on the moon, done by any independent source with the correct equipment.

Same with the reflectors, I'm sure the information is in the public domain, plus this particular premise is debunked simply by the fact Universities across the globe use them.

Seriously, of lacking of intelligence are you to compare crop circles and their alien authors to the moon landings? :-\

The moon rocks came from earth??? lolol...OK, and I am considered crazy...OK

Analyze gas content in rock? I thought there was NO ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON...meaning no gases of any type? Can you analyze a non gas?

Reflectors ARE NOT in the public domain...which was all discussed in the moon hoax thread. NOTHING has been made public which has ben the argument by those who say the moon landing never happened. No reflectors, no moon buggy, no landing apparatus etc etc and no coordinates of any kind for anything supposedly left on the moon...WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO HIDE, BY HIDING THIS INFO...are they hiding the truth of NO MOON LANDING??? (anyway this is NOT a moon landing thread)

The crop circle copmment was a slap in the face of the ignorant who believe things not proven...LIKE CROP CIRCLES BEING MADE BY UFOs

Sheesh...anyway back to the ZIONIST OWNING HOLLYWOOD
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 09:02:30 AM »
following you around the board? lol... How could anybody miss that you've been posting like crazy for weeks.  It's not as though your posts are hard to miss lol...

YES FOLLOWING...I have been posting things of interest occuring around the world on every topic and issue hope you find them interesting...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
YES FOLLOWING...I have been posting things of interest occuring around the world on every topic and issue hope you find them interesting...
who's stalking who....  What did you do, look through my past posts to see what you should post?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:34 AM »

Analyze gas content in rock? I thought there was NO ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON...meaning no gases of any type? Can you analyze a non gas?

Reflectors ARE NOT in the public domain...which was all discussed in the moon hoax thread. NOTHING has been made public which has ben the argument by those who say the moon landing never happened. No reflectors, no moon buggy, no landing apparatus etc etc and no coordinates of any kind for anything supposedly left on the moon...WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO HIDE, BY HIDING THIS INFO...are they hiding the truth of NO MOON LANDING??? (anyway this is NOT a moon landing thread)

The crop circle copmment was a slap in the face of the ignorant who believe things not proven...LIKE CROP CIRCLES BEING MADE BY UFOs

Tangled my words... does that make the premise of my argument wrong?

Yes I guess you could analyse a non-gas. Most rocks on earth contain gas... so a comparison is EASIER.

I gave you the coordinates to many man made objects in that thread retard... go check it up.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 02:54:54 AM »

When your car breaks down, it's the Jews' fault...
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 04:10:30 AM »
When your car breaks down, it's the Jews' fault...

Ha, I knew it had nothing to do with checking the oil and topping it up for over a year!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 04:34:13 AM »
Ha, I knew it had nothing to do with checking the oil and topping it up for over a year!

Bowel constipation is also caused by Jews'...
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 04:37:22 AM »
Bowel constipation is also caused by Jews'...

Those bastards! :o ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 04:55:53 AM »
This thread is boring the tit's of me - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz........... ...........
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 05:04:58 AM »
Those bastards! :o ;D

Erectile dysfunction is also their fault. The Jews have developed chips that they have planted on all gentile males in order to control for population...
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 06:23:22 AM »
Tangled my words... does that make the premise of my argument wrong?

Yes I guess you could analyse a non-gas. Most rocks on earth contain gas... so a comparison is EASIER.

I gave you the coordinates to many man made objects in that thread retard... go check it up.

Man Oh man..the LIARS on this board.

Repeat the coordinates please so I can forward them to the amateur astronomers who have asked for these coordinates from NASA (who refuses to give them out) so they can focus their telescopes on the "moon buggy", "laser reflector", "remainder of launch pad" etc etc...and all the other BULLSHIT america cllaims to have left there...

I guess you also believe a comet crashed into the earth and tore a piece off and it formed the moon...therein lies your belief that the moon rocks are made from earth material...lolololololol ololololololololol..

And yes your argument is TOTALLY WRONG/A LIE/FOOLISH
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 07:18:27 AM »
Erm... http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/lunar_sites.html

I already explain the the elemental laws of optics make it IMPOSSIBLE to achieve the resolution required to see man-made objects on the moon. The size of the telescope required = ENORMOUS!

You can even do the calculations yourself but sadly I feel like you'll label the laws of physics as a cog in your Jewish conspiracy as soon as you realise the known wavelengths of light and optic laws show the telescope required is... indeed... MASSIVE...

Yes, the formation of satellites like the moon is from giant collisions.

Q: Do you believe in evolution via means of natural selection (Darwinism)?

BTW thanks again by exposing yourself as an utter retard...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 07:25:43 AM »
Erm... http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/lunar_sites.html

I already explain the the elemental laws of optics make it IMPOSSIBLE to achieve the resolution required to see man-made objects on the moon. The size of the telescope required = ENORMOUS!

You can even do the calculations yourself but sadly I feel like you'll label the laws of physics as a cog in your Jewish conspiracy as soon as you realise the known wavelengths of light and optic laws show the telescope required is... indeed... MASSIVE...

Yes, the formation of satellites like the moon is from giant collisions.

Q: Do you believe in evolution via means of natural selection (Darwinism)?

BTW thanks again by exposing yourself as an utter retard...

Jews...
I hate the State.