Author Topic: Zionist Own Hollywood And The Media... Don't Read HUGO!!  (Read 6184 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Zionist Own Hollywood And The Media... Don't Read HUGO!!
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2009, 07:44:18 AM »
Erm... http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/lunar_sites.html

I already explain the the elemental laws of optics make it IMPOSSIBLE to achieve the resolution required to see man-made objects on the moon. The size of the telescope required = ENORMOUS!

You can even do the calculations yourself but sadly I feel like you'll label the laws of physics as a cog in your Jewish conspiracy as soon as you realise the known wavelengths of light and optic laws show the telescope required is... indeed... MASSIVE...

Yes, the formation of satellites like the moon is from giant collisions.

Q: Do you believe in evolution via means of natural selection (Darwinism)?

BTW thanks again by exposing yourself as an utter retard...

Where are the coordinates you claim you have????...please provide.

C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2009, 07:51:14 AM »
Can't you read? Click the link: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/lunar_sites.html

Please tell me you know exactly what a coordinate is?

It's to sets of signed double precision numbers with offsets starting from the equator with a chosen vertical line. If you're on this line and bang on the equator the coordinates are 0,0. Greenwich London is the chosen line for our system on Earth.

Now go out and build yourself a telescope the 300 feet across and use the coordinates on that page... tell me what you see...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2009, 08:02:57 AM »
I forwarded these coordinates to a number of amateur astronomers...Let us hope they don't end up being "coordinates" that point to NOWHERE!!!!! I will update this post when the results (and pics) of these coordinates are forwarded back to me...

You really believe the moon was torn off from the earth???...Are you joking???...Where is your proof???

C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2009, 08:12:27 AM »
I forwarded these coordinates to a number of amateur astronomers...Let us hope they don't end up being "coordinates" that point to NOWHERE!!!!! I will update this post when the results (and pics) of these coordinates are forwarded back to me...

You really believe the moon was torn off from the earth???...Are you joking???...Where is your proof???

Huh? Didn't I just explain that elemental optic laws determine what resolution you can see? If every variable is taken into account, Earth's atmosphere, the wavelength of visible light, the distance to the Moon, you're looking at an epic telescope beyond comprehension... If you managed to put such a telescope into space very close to Earth it would still be required to be 300 foot wide.

The Moon probably wasn't "torn" of the Earth, this theory is a more likely explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »
Huh? Didn't I just explain that elemental optic laws determine what resolution you can see? If every variable is taken into account, Earth's atmosphere, the wavelength of visible light, the distance to the Moon, you're looking at an epic telescope beyond comprehension... If you managed to put such a telescope into space very close to Earth it would still be required to be 300 foot wide.

The Moon probably wasn't "torn" of the Earth, this theory is a more likely explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis

Damn Jews...
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2009, 08:44:39 AM »
Damn Jews...

Damn straight... if they even have the power to force a giant celestial mass to impact the Earth to create the Moon (probably a mind control system to manipulate non-Jews) then I might as well give into the Zionist agenda right now!!!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2009, 08:49:22 AM »

You didn't explain anything...you rambled hypothesies that has been rambled by NASA who wants nothing more than to shutter doubts about supposed moon landings. Telescopes from earth saw the comets crash into Jupiter, but somehow they can't see to the moon??? maybe they should use one of these telescopes http://www.telescope.com/control/category/~category_id=telescopes  or uses the observatories that many amateur astronmers have

C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2009, 08:53:51 AM »
Damn straight... if they even have the power to force a giant celestial mass to impact the Earth to create the Moon (probably a mind control system to manipulate non-Jews) then I might as well give into the Zionist agenda right now!!!

Yup...the other day my fridge stopped working. The Jews work in nefarious ways.
I hate the State.