Author Topic: 89 year old man charged with 29,000 counts of accessory to murder!!!  (Read 3367 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 I wonder how they came up with that number???  Its prob more

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519558,00.html
A

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
leave the poor man alone

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Good to see cleveland in the news
 ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Funny that we prosecute these guys but we have multiple people in government (past and present) who should be shot for treason and some of them are playing golf right now...epic irony.
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
i would speak the truth but i'd get put in Time Out. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
haha we need that guy on getbig.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Strange this came up, I've asked friends and clients their opinions about this very subject.  At this stage of the game, I think we're just prosecuting someone's grandpa, not a nazi.  It's karthartic now rather than for the good of the public.  Just my opinion.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Strange this came up, I've asked friends and clients their opinions about this very subject.  At this stage of the game, I think we're just prosecuting someone's grandpa, not a nazi.  It's karthartic now rather than for the good of the public.  Just my opinion.

Or maybe it shows to them that no matter how long or how far, you will pay for being part one of the worst attrocities of the 20th century.

Some people actually think they can get away with it...

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: 89 year old man charged with 29,000 counts of accessory to murder!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »
Or maybe it shows to them that no matter how long or how far, you will pay for being part one of the worst attrocities of the 20th century.

::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »
::)

Do you believe that the Holocaust occurred?
I hate the State.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »
oh brother ::)
tank u jesus

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »

That is what it shows them, but my standpoint is that it isn't beneficial.  These guys could just as easily, as has been shown before, be speaking out against everything that they did when they were 18 and caught up in what was basically a 2 nation wide hypnotic trance.  Revenge only teaches so many lessons and although this isn't exactly revenge, it's close enough in my opinion to not be beneficial to the whole of society.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
  That is what it shows them, but my standpoint is that it isn't beneficial.  These guys could just as easily, as has been shown before, be speaking out against everything that they did when they were 18 and caught up in what was basically a 2 nation wide hypnotic trance.  Revenge only teaches so many lessons and although this isn't exactly revenge, it's close enough in my opinion to not be beneficial to the whole of society.

I have to disagree. I think it sends a message. Whether society as a whole is paying heed, ...I don't know.
but I think there are a few people in the former admin that are taking notice. They may feel quite confident at the moment, ...but I think there are many who are taking note of this, and are not feeling all too comfortable with it. As was noted in another thread, birth patterns are changing the world over, ...and if we last long enough, there may come a time when certain injustices will be brought to the forefront. This isn't like then when few people knew what was occuring, ...people the world over knew what was occurring, and EVERYONE was victimized.
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »

We're not talking about Himmler or Mengele here...  at worst we're talking about a low-level guard, who was probably a draftee, who had to do what he was told or he'd end up in the gas chambers himself.  (assuming this guy is even who they say he is...  evidence is sketcky at best).

At this point it's not about justice, it's about the Jewbies beating their cocks on the table.  The architects of the holocaust are all long dead...  time to give it up.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 02:38:14 PM »

We're not talking about Himmler or Mengele here...  at worst we're talking about a low-level guard, who was probably a draftee, who had to do what he was told or he'd end up in the gas chambers himself.  (assuming this guy is even who they say he is...  evidence is sketcky at best).

At this point it's not about justice, it's about the Jewbies beating their cocks on the table.  The architects of the holocaust are all long dead...  time to give it up.
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 01:47:38 AM »
ahhhh the great heinrich himmlerrrrrrrrrrr