Author Topic: Got an exam in 17 hours - give me your stories of last minute cramming  (Read 662 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
I've left everything way too late, I am going to have to study solidly for next 17 hours before the exam, taking hopefully 3 hours sleep to keep my mind sharp.

Please share your experiences of last minute cramming

spinnis

I remember when we had an assignment to do, That lasted like 4 months or something...

Anyway I did it all One day before D day, So 4 months work in one night lol. And passed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I've left everything way too late, I am going to have to study solidly for next 17 hours before the exam, taking hopefully 3 hours sleep to keep my mind sharp.

I've always done last minute cramming - never could study staggered like a "proper student".

It's hard to generalize, but if you have access to past exam papers, go through 2 or 3 or them and pick out the questions that were repeated and definitely study those. Or at least see if you can spot the main topics / chapters that the focus was on. If you don't have past exam papers, no worries - pick a few choice topics / chapters that your professor said were important and study them well. And skim through the rest. You can't learn or memorize everything in the last few hours before the exam, so don't even try it, lol!

Just make sure you really know the stuff you chose to study and hope for the best. Depending on the subject, you can even do great as long as you write decently. Good luck and DON'T STRESS - there's always next time when you can make up for it ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
i've did that to pass my bsc.

lots of coffee, with music lots of music then lots of red bull when the coffee stops working.

good luck
175lbs by 31st July

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

We didn't have monster drinks in the mid 90's but we had plenty of ephedra.  I'd pop a few tablet and wash it down with some coffee.  I also kept a big bag of M&M's and chocolate doughnuts to the size for the sugar rush.

A