Author Topic: WANTED OLD SCHOOL BMX BIKES  (Read 781 times)

sorcerer47

• Getbig I
WANTED OLD SCHOOL BMX BIKES
« on: May 10, 2009, 03:19:01 PM »
Did not know where to post this please move if needed.

I am looking for old school BMX bikes Frames forks complete bikes parts ECT. Late 70s-1990. . I raced BMX for 15yrs and I’m trying to restore a lot of bikes. It’s a hobby to me and some of the old school pros. We have BMX bike shows kind of like a car show. I will be happy to buy anything as long as they’re not cracked. I can always re chrome or powder coat them it not a big deal. I will pay cash or we can do a trade. I am trying to restore a few bikes from 81 and 86 and cannot find parts. I know a ton of us guys still have bike from when they were kids in our parent’s garage, shed, crawlspace, or in storage or maybe even in your new houses.  Lmk.Thanks

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: WANTED OLD SCHOOL BMX BIKES
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »
Did not know where to post this please move if needed.

I am looking for old school BMX bikes Frames forks complete bikes parts ECT. Late 70s-1990. . I raced BMX for 15yrs and I’m trying to restore a lot of bikes. It’s a hobby to me and some of the old school pros. We have BMX bike shows kind of like a car show. I will be happy to buy anything as long as they’re not cracked. I can always re chrome or powder coat them it not a big deal. I will pay cash or we can do a trade. I am trying to restore a few bikes from 81 and 86 and cannot find parts. I know a ton of us guys still have bike from when they were kids in our parent’s garage, shed, crawlspace, or in storage or maybe even in your new houses.  Lmk.Thanks

I have one, still with the Chainguard in place. it's at my parents place. All black with gold