Author Topic: cycle advice  (Read 871 times)

cypress

• Getbig II
cycle advice
« on: May 10, 2009, 04:15:47 PM »
looking to go on a cycle this summer. I,m 52yrs old 223lbs and want to lean up. I really do not want to go over 230lbs. I,m about20 %body fat, any advice would be appreciated

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: cycle advice
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »
Get on 500 MG test each week...Forever.  And have shorter periods where you do more gear to build up and reach goals.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »
forever ha....... get GH also

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 03:41:26 AM »
looking to go on a cycle this summer. I,m 52yrs old 223lbs and want to lean up. I really do not want to go over 230lbs. I,m about20 %body fat, any advice would be appreciated

Frist, you should immediately begin training hard (weights + cardio) and eating right and do that for a while before you touch hormones. 

At your bodyfat level you should be able to drop a lot of weight fast and increase muscle at the same time.  This will help normalize your body composition, blood hormone levels (test, thyroid, cholesterol, etc.) and take a lot of stress off your organs.  You don't need drugs right away to do this, plus I bet your test levels will go up significantly during the process and it would be good to see what your body does if you treat it right.

In the meantime, find a HRT doctor that will prescribe you reasonable amounts.  He will begin by taking blood.  By this point your hormone levels should be maximized for your age. 

Get him to prescribe you 500+ mg of Test along with some 300+ mg Deca and possibly 3-4 IU of GH every day if you can afford it. You would also benefit from some thyroid supplementation with Armour Thyroid (ask you doc to look at you thyroid levels).  Eat well and increase your excercise levels.  Your weight will drop amazingly fast and feel better than you have in 30 years (or maybe ever if you've always been overweight).

If you need a good doctor and don't mind traveling to Florida, PM me and I will give you the name and number of a clinic here that I use.  They are awesome.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 04:20:17 AM »
Frist, you should immediately begin training hard (weights + cardio) and eating right and do that for a while before you touch hormones. 

At your bodyfat level you should be able to drop a lot of weight fast and increase muscle at the same time.  This will help normalize your body composition, blood hormone levels (test, thyroid, cholesterol, etc.) and take a lot of stress off your organs.  You don't need drugs right away to do this, plus I bet your test levels will go up significantly during the process and it would be good to see what your body does if you treat it right.

In the meantime, find a HRT doctor that will prescribe you reasonable amounts.  He will begin by taking blood.  By this point your hormone levels should be maximized for your age. 

Get him to prescribe you 500+ mg of Test along with some 300+ mg Deca and possibly 3-4 IU of GH every day if you can afford it. You would also benefit from some thyroid supplementation with Armour Thyroid (ask you doc to look at you thyroid levels).  Eat well and increase your excercise levels.  Your weight will drop amazingly fast and feel better than you have in 30 years (or maybe ever if you've always been overweight).

If you need a good doctor and don't mind traveling to Florida, PM me and I will give you the name and number of a clinic here that I use.  They are awesome.

Sounds like a well laid out plan right there.