Author Topic: latest blood work post cycle  (Read 875 times)

staxripa

• Getbig II
latest blood work post cycle
« on: May 10, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »
so my last cycle was in short as follows

test c 750 mg  22 weeks
eq      600mg   18 weeks
tren 100mg eod weeks 18-22

this is basically it.

started PCT on march 3rd as follows,  this was quoted from at reply from Arnold jr.  in the following thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264671.0

I'd start the PCT with 1000iu of HCG/ed for 10 straight days. After that begin clomid. Start with 100mg/ed for 2wks. After that drop down to 50mg/ed for 1wk but add in 40mg/ed of nolva. Some will scoff at this saying both are not necessary...I say your PCT will be a far greater success if you do it this way. After your wk of clomid and nolva, drop the clomid and use just nolva. 1 wk at 40mg/ed, next wk 30mg/ed, last wk 20mg/ed...then off everything.

the results of blood work taken last week are as follows.

complete medibolic panel...everything normal   liver . kidney functions.  proteins,  rbc, all ok.

total chlosterol 221....a bit hi. (lipid panel)
LDL 151 (to high) HDL 48

testosterone normal range is 241-827    mine 460

E2 aka estradiol.....test was cost prohibitive.

soooo im thinking im ready to start another cycle? any thoughts comments?

mademan80

• Getbig II
Re: latest blood work post cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »
did you get your liver enzyme count?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
so my last cycle was in short as follows

test c 750 mg  22 weeks
eq      600mg   18 weeks
tren 100mg eod weeks 18-22

this is basically it.

started PCT on march 3rd as follows,  this was quoted from at reply from Arnold jr.  in the following thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264671.0

I'd start the PCT with 1000iu of HCG/ed for 10 straight days. After that begin clomid. Start with 100mg/ed for 2wks. After that drop down to 50mg/ed for 1wk but add in 40mg/ed of nolva. Some will scoff at this saying both are not necessary...I say your PCT will be a far greater success if you do it this way. After your wk of clomid and nolva, drop the clomid and use just nolva. 1 wk at 40mg/ed, next wk 30mg/ed, last wk 20mg/ed...then off everything.

the results of blood work taken last week are as follows.

complete medibolic panel...everything normal   liver . kidney functions.  proteins,  rbc, all ok.

total chlosterol 221....a bit hi. (lipid panel)
LDL 151 (to high) HDL 48

testosterone normal range is 241-827    mine 460

E2 aka estradiol.....test was cost prohibitive.

soooo im thinking im ready to start another cycle? any thoughts comments?

I would be curious to see if your test levels are on the rise or the fall right now.  You have only been off for 10 weeks or so?  If they are rising now you did real good.  But thats a pretty good length cycle at a decent dose, takes a good while for the test fully clear, because the dose becomes acumulative.  Someone had a chart that showed the time to clear after so many months on and at different dose combos.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
did you get your liver enzyme count?

liver enzyme count is included in the "complete metobolic profile" and his were normal ... read above.
you are gay.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »
I would be curious to see if your test levels are on the rise or the fall right now.  You have only been off for 10 weeks or so?  If they are rising now you did real good.  But thats a pretty good length cycle at a decent dose, takes a good while for the test fully clear, because the dose becomes acumulative.  Someone had a chart that showed the time to clear after so many months on and at different dose combos.

im thinking that my test lvls are going back up, only because there were about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks where i could barely get wood, but that has changed.

any more thoughts comments?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 06:01:25 PM »

im thinking that my test lvls are going back up, only because there were about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks where i could barely get wood, but that has changed.

any more thoughts comments?

The only way to tell for sure would be another test in a month or so.  But if you are feeling good i would not worry about it and do what you would like.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
liver enzyme count is included in the "complete metobolic profile" and his were normal ... read above.

overlooked that and im not to literate w/medical terminology even the basic ones...thanx for clearing that up bro