Author Topic: Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Reenactment Video - Scary shit  (Read 5676 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Reenactment Video - Scary shit
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 08:26:41 AM »
Read well before you ask. Please.

No offense, friend, but you're asking quite a bit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
Thats why i dont want somebody to use the words like Hiroshima Meltdown or something.
Its just too sad for a joke. And too ignorant.Thats why it makes me angry.
Its not because it happened in japan. I would get mad at this kind of joke even if it happened in USA instead of japan.

I see what you're saying and it's nothing wrong with that. But if you compare the death toll statistics to pretty much any other event in WWII it pales in comparison. The atomic bomb didn't cause more suffering than the war at Stalingrad, Allied invasion of Europe etc. Besides, most of casualties in Hiroshima and Nagasaki died instantly before they even knew what happened.

So are you SURE that you think of Hiroshima jokes as distasteful just because of human suffering and not because they were japanese..?
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 08:39:49 AM »
No offense, friend, but you're asking quite a bit.
Ok.
I explane.
All the tradigies caused by war are like natural disasters for me. Cus we are the natural products.
So regardless of country,if a sad distaster happens, we shouldnt make fun of them. Its too sad.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »
I see what you're saying and it's nothing wrong with that. But if you compare the death toll statistics to pretty much any other event in WWII it pales in comparison. The atomic bomb didn't cause more suffering than the war at Stalingrad, Allied invasion of Europe etc. Besides, most of casualties in Hiroshima and Nagasaki died instantly before they even knew what happened.

So are you SURE that you think of Hiroshima jokes as distasteful just because of human suffering and not because they were japanese..?
AGAIN, I DONT FVKIN CARE IF I AM JAPANESE OR NOT.
OK?

I am livin in Spain and I have more spanish friends than japanese friends. Barcelona is more my city than my home town in Japan.
I am not tied up with any nation spritualy.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »
AGAIN, I DONT FVKIN CARE IF I AM JAPANESE OR NOT.
OK?

I am livin in Spain and I have more spanish friends than japanese friends. Barcelona is more my city than my home town in Japan.
I am not tied up with any nation spritualy.

LOL ok man chill, I'll take that as you think all WWII jokes are distasteful since they originate from human suffering.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »
LOL ok man chill, I'll take that as you think all WWII jokes are distasteful since they originate from human suffering.
Yes. That is.
When I talk about War. I dont make a comment from the point of view of japan, but just a human who dont belong to any country.
I like stay in neutral always. Today, I said to Paco that if Markus enter 90% of his capacity, he would beat up Paco terribly.
So, even to my friend, I am honest as hell.
Thats why I said you were in good shape. So, trust me. ;)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »
The modern nukes would make this look like nothing

:( :( :-\ :-\

We don't even need humans for that. One big stone from space and we're all fucked.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »
Yes. That is.
When I talk about War. I dont make a comment from the point of view of japan, but just a human who dont belong to any country.
I like stay in neutral always. Today, I said to Paco that if Markus enter 90% of his capacity, he would beat up Paco terribly.
So, even to my friend, I am honest as hell.
Thats why I said you were in good shape. So, trust me. ;)

I will!
from incomplete data

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »
yet, if you took certain snake venoms (Like from the Brown Snake, Black Mamba, Green Mamba, various Seasnakes) and filled up a canister as big as the original Hiroshima bomb, that would enough to kill more human singlehandedly than that bomb did or would. For the most part people get sick from the radiation, and then there are those who then die.

With the above mentioned snakes, if no antivenom is administered...It's death...Mother Nature again trumps Human genius.
your an idiot. the fact that an antivenom exists shows that human genius trumps nature.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »
Thats why i dont want somebody to use the words like Hiroshima Meltdown or something.
Its just too sad for a joke. And too ignorant.Thats why it makes me angry.
Its not because it happened in japan. I would get mad at this kind of joke even if it happened in USA instead of japan.

This is America. The first amendment allows us to joke about that (should someone want to). Piss off.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »
btw Kyomu, why did you move to Spain from Japan, i thought Japan was supposed to be a good place to live these days.

I remember Barcelona as being a giant flea market from when i went there.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 09:08:33 AM »
This is America. The first amendment allows us to joke about that (should someone want to). Piss off.

And he has the right to get pissed off, don't see your point?
from incomplete data

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 09:11:39 AM »
And he has the right to get pissed off, don't see your point?

Getting Getbiggers put in time out for making a quip about it is lame.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
your an idiot. the fact that an antivenom exists shows that human genius trumps nature.

Did I not say, without it, letting it go thru untreated. And plus there is no antivenom for the Banded Sea Snake, again Nature trumps human genius.

it seems like more people use their first Amendment right to say things to piss people off than to use Common Sense and not say it in the first place. We abuse our Rights, and then want to use them for good when they are threatened in being taken away.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »
yet, if you took certain snake venoms (Like from the Brown Snake, Black Mamba, Green Mamba, various Seasnakes) and filled up a canister as big as the original Hiroshima bomb, that would enough to kill more human singlehandedly than that bomb did or would.

What the hell would you accomplish with blowing up a canister full of snake venom? You do realize practically all types of snake venom needs to penetrate the skin in order to be lethal? Not to mention that snake venom does NOTHING against industrial locations or buildings/equipment.

And you do realize that certain types of biological weapons are much more potent at killing people? Snake venom needs to be actively distributed, viruses don't.

Don't be surprised if a doomsday virus already has been designed by human engineering.
from incomplete data

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 10:01:12 AM »
the original Manhattan project!

tens of thousands of scientists in 11 states kept their mouths shut for years about a project.

It can happen if the people are dedicated and believe in what they're doing.  No leaks.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »
tens of thousands of scientists in 11 states kept their mouths shut for years about a project.

It can happen if the people are dedicated and believe in what they're doing.  No leaks.

Methinks the morality of the situation is a little different when said secret involves killing thousands of your fellow countrymen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 10:11:41 AM »
What the hell would you accomplish with blowing up a canister full of snake venom? You do realize practically all types of snake venom needs to penetrate the skin in order to be lethal? Not to mention that snake venom does NOTHING against industrial locations or buildings/equipment.

And you do realize that certain types of biological weapons are much more potent at killing people? Snake venom needs to be actively distributed, viruses don't.

Don't be surprised if a doomsday virus already has been designed by human engineering.

I didn't say blow it up. I was equating that you could take said snake venom and fill up the original bomb cannister with it, and that would be enough to actually kill more people...You could inject it, whatever. I was talking about the volume not the method. And yes I do, but snake venom is all natural, just highly modified saliva.

What i'm getting at is this. If you take a gun and shoot yourself in the arm, barring you hit any major arteries and have a freak accident, you will probably survive and then post it on getbig. If you were bit by a Tiger Snake or a Black Mamba, chances if you don't have access to antivenom, you'd die.

man makes all these weapons, takes millions of dollars and brainpower to develop WMD, yet can go out in the wilderness and die from abite...it brings our arrogance level down a notch.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »

If we're talking about high profile scientists with full knowledge what kind of device they were making and what it is for, I say that is a HIGHLY exaggerated number.
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:57 AM »
Kyomu is Yakuza.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »
Evidence Kyomu is a Yakuza agent...brutally criminal face pic...
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 10:21:17 AM »
What i'm getting at is this. If you take a gun and shoot yourself in the arm, barring you hit any major arteries and have a freak accident, you will probably survive and then post it on getbig. If you were bit by a Tiger Snake or a Black Mamba, chances if you don't have access to antivenom, you'd die.

man makes all these weapons, takes millions of dollars and brainpower to develop WMD, yet can go out in the wilderness and die from abite...it brings our arrogance level down a notch.

What a stupid argument honestly. Different types of gunshot wounds killed millions of people in WWII alone. Just because it possible to survive a shot in the arm doesn't take away from the fact that guns in general are very potent and efficient killer machines. What if that bullet contained a TINY dose of humanly processed cyanide? You'd be dead within a minute.

I'd say if we wanted to, we could kill ourselves much quicker than any sort of snakes or creatures of nature ever would. About resources, you do also realize that these lethal snakes took millions and millions of years of evolution to come to life? Sounds much more cumbersome than the time and energy invested to create the atomic bomb if you ask me.
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2009, 11:03:11 AM »
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

Shut up Oppie.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »

Debussey's admiration does not come from the killing power or the number of dead people, but from the sheer monumental overall power created by human genius.

And when the time comes to deflect asteroids that threatens the earth with a big boom, the work the people in New Mexico did in the early 40s will do more than some snake venom. :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »

Shut up Oppie.

;D

Don't be hatin on J. Robert, Depussey!