Author Topic: Female slaughters defenseless elephant with bow for a bet  (Read 12121 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Female slaughters defenseless elephant with bow for a bet
« on: May 11, 2009, 08:31:41 AM »
maybe old news but
anyone heard about the american whore who shot an elephant dead with a bow?

American Kills Elephant With Bow For A Bet

2:12pm UK, Thursday May 07, 2009
An American woman has slaughtered an elephant with a bow and arrow... to win a bet.

The Texas-born hunter killed the elephant with a single shot

Teressa Groenewald-Hagerman was so proud, she posted pictures on the internet showing her beaming beside her kill in Zimbabwe.

The 39-year-old huntress said she crept into a herd of 37 elephants, knelt down, and shot the grand creature from just 12 yards.

It staggered 500 yards before it collapsed, then she left it to die overnight.

Ms Groenewald-Hagerman is the first woman known to have killed an elephant with a bow and arrow.

The Kansas-born woman slaughtered the animal to win a bet with a male friend who said she would be unable to pull the heavy bow required.

For eight months she worked out for four hours a day so she could pull a £450 PSE X Force bow.

The lethal weapon has a 'draw weight' of 90lb - more than twice the amount pulled by female olympic archers.

Teressa Groenewald-Hagerman

On the hunting website Hunts of a Lifetime Ms Groenewald-Hagerman wrote: "A man by the name of Larry, who is a videographer for Orion Multi Media, bet me I couldn't shoot a buffalo or elephant with a bow.

"He indicated only one or two women had completed the buffalo with a bow and no woman had ever taken an elephant with a bow. Of course, I couldn't turn down the challenge."

The blonde has received praise from other hunters in online posts.

One blogger on texasbowhunter.com described her as: "Stunning looking, and a (sic) avid hunter.

"Her shot was made at 12 yards and the Bull traveled (sic) 500 yards before going down. 500 African Villagers were fed with the meat from the Bull.:) (sic)", Africanbowhunter said.

Another called BO-N-ARO wrote: "12 yards!!! I bet they had a great blood trail because of the low entry!! She had to have been shooting UP! That has to be one of the best examples of setting a goal and working hard to achieve it!"

The last person known to have killed an elephant with a bow was a man called Howard Hill, 60 years ago. It has rarely been attempted since.

Hunting elephants for sport is not illegal in some parts of Africa and many tour companies allow tourists to join organised hunting trips.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Elephant-Shot-With-Bow-And-Arrow-American-Huntress-Teressa-Groenewald-Hagerman-Killed-It-For-A-Bet/Article/200905115277040

what is wrong with people?
the things i would do with that little punk.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: American Kills Elephant With Bow For A Bet
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33:40 AM »
europeans are warriors, hunters... im proud of her.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 08:36:00 AM »
seriously, that's great.  a woman killing an elephant with one shot of a bow and arrow, must take some skill

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 08:36:50 AM »
so she bought a license to kill an elephant from the Zimbabwe government, and gave the meat to feed 500 people. Elephant numbers like any other animal need to be controlled. Exactly what did she do wrong? Shes not a poacher that shot an illegal elephant who cut the tusks off for the ivory and then left the carcuss to rot. No harm, no foul I say!
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:37:27 AM »
Sarah Palin approved

so she bought a license to kill an elephant from the Zimbabwe government, and gave the meat to feed 500 people. Elephant numbers like any other animal need to be controlled. Exactly what did she do wrong? Shes not a poacher that shot an illegal elephant who cut the tusks off for the ivory and then left the carcuss to rot. No harm, no foul I say!

Exactly! It's not like the animal was going to live forever, otherwise. Good for her - although, I'm sure some of the New age animal right activists are going to kick up a stink over this one, blowing it all out of proportion.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »
x2

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:40:45 AM »

Schmoes will like her arms, I'm sure.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »
europeans are warriors, hunters... im proud of her.

So you are proud of a woman who killed a elephant because of a bet?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »

Plus, she did it with bow and arrow...a true hunter. 

This bitch is definitely a GetBigger. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »
Yeah, she walked up to an elephant that was just standing there and shot it point-blank

. what a cock sucking whore, they should let a male elephant fuck her to death

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 08:43:06 AM »
what is wrong with people?
the things i would do with that little punk.

The things you would do? You can't do anything of consequence to that "little" punk, it's already dead!

She already killed it Mars, it wasn't hurt or just out-cold, it's dead!
Q

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 08:43:36 AM »
and she fed 500 of your fellow tribe members.
 elephants are killing people in india by the 1000s and ddestroying crops, where's the sympathy for them?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 08:44:27 AM »
She deserves to have prisoners with AIDS run a train on her for hours.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2009, 08:44:53 AM »

The bet really has nothing to do with it. 

Wouldn't you agree that it's more of a 'challenge' to hunt with bow than to hunt with an assault rifle? 

We're at the top of the food chain.  If people wish to look upon her with disdain for posing proudly next to her kill, then we should hold bass fishermen to the same standard...the difference being that the animal she felled provided food for the people who lived in that region.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:12 AM »
what a cock sucking whore, they should let a male elephant fuck her

She honestly looks like she can handle and even enjoy it, lol!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:45 AM »

Would you agree that it's more of a 'challenge' to hunt with bow than to hunt with an assault rifle? 

We're at the top of the food chain.  If people wish to look upon her with disdain for posing proudly next to her kill, then we should hold bass fishermen to the same standard. 
x2

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 08:46:09 AM »
Yeah, she walked up to an elephant that was just standing there and shot it point-blank

. what a cock sucking whore, they should let a male elephant fuck her to death

x10

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

hahahaha elephants are an endangered species you clown.

yes she is amazing killing a helpless animal for a bet.

i hope she feels the same when somebody bets they can kill her with a bow and arrow or bets they can rape her and get away with it.

stupid bint should never have left the kitchen either.  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »
well only the fact she enjoyed killing an innocent animal and posed proud for pictures with her feet on the animal alone makes it a disgusting and disrespectfull act.
if she killed it with bare hands i could somehow have respect for it.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »
hahahaha elephants are an endangered species you clown.

yes she is amazing killing a helpless animal for a bet.

i hope she feels the same when somebody bets they can kill her with a bow and arrow or bets they can rape her and get away with it.

stupid bint should never have left the kitchen either.  >:(
zimbabweans are an endangered species

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 08:51:28 AM »
wheres the pride in killing an animl that isn't a predator  ???

its like killing a cow then taking a pic ike you are so proud  ???

the thing just stood there as it has no intent to hurt or kill.

lets see her kill a lion with her knife - then she can take a picture proudly.
175lbs by 31st July

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 08:52:29 AM »
Diseased creatures like the girl from Texas, remind me of what sickness really is. Now I know I'm fine. Thank you diseased creature, for reaffirming that.
a

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 08:52:53 AM »
zimbabweans are an endangered species

I wouldn't say that's necessarily a bad thing.

Jizzacked

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 08:54:54 AM »
I don't really see the sport in shooting something from 12 yards away especially when it was probably desensitized to human presence.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 09:00:15 AM »

Wouldn't you agree that it's more of a 'challenge' to hunt with bow than to hunt with an assault rifle? 

We're at the top of the food chain.  If people wish to look upon her with disdain for posing proudly next to her kill, then we should hold bass fishermen to the same standard...the difference being that the animal she felled provided food for the people who lived in that region.

The challege was not to hunt with a bow, but the bet was that couldn't draw the bow and shoot a elephant. hell, just have a dummy elephant or a target and shoot that? There she drew bow, end of story.

That was a PR move to give the meat and you know it. Most sport fisherman release their catches. And they relish the fight, so that equilavent would be her leaping up on the dangeous animal or out manuevering it , just to jab it with a trank