Author Topic: anyone try MASS tabs? good or bad or in between?  (Read 1308 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
anyone try MASS tabs? good or bad or in between?
« on: May 11, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »
just bought some spawn and someone suggested MASS tabs i forget the name of the company that makes them, i'm sure if i do an internet seach on just MASS tabs i can find the company website not to mentioned other bb product sites.

anyone know anything more about them? good, bad, nothing,etcetera?

Purge_WTF

Re: anyone try MASS tabs? good or bad or in between?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
  The company is called IDS, and they have a rather shady rep. Go with another brand.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
I know they make mass tabs and mass caps.. forgot which one i took, but i've taken the one that is more potent and i heard was harder to get now b/c it has been taken off the shelves. i saw good results on it

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »
I GAINED 11 POUNDS ON THOSE MASS TABS BUT ENDED UP GETTING ITCHY TITS AT THE END.
BEGINING OF GYNO I THINK BUT TOOK SOME NOVADEX AND IT WORKED OUT. OH YEAH 2 MONTHS AFTER I WAS STILL 10 POUNDS HEAVIER

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
the company is ids and they use to have to different products they had mass tabs and bulk tabs and the bulk tabs have been discontinued the mass tabs however when i took them i gained some size and a descent amount of strength (considering it was an OTC prohormones..) the only thing that really freaked  me out when i was taking them was about half way through my eye lids started to get purple kinda mixed between black and blue....and by the end of it it had looked like i was punched in the face and had raccoon eyes...make sure you do take something to help your liver clean out afterwards and if you so like throw in some tribulus and some creatine...thats what i did and i had pretty good results with it...good luck bro