Author Topic: Hany Rambod WILL NOT be a part of Jay Cutler's Olympia prep  (Read 17969 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hany Rambod WILL NOT be a part of Jay Cutler's Olympia prep
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2009, 08:49:17 PM »
Spicy Shushi....maybe you are right....You seem so knowledgeable about nutrition and Bodybuilding I should work with you then maybe I can get first  ::)

Maybe you Can get me in better shape than this  ::)

this guy can be pro someday. amazing condition/physique!!

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
this guy can be pro someday. amazing condition/physique!!

Yeah Tamer looks amazing

I love the hardness and cuts in his quads. it's fucked up

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »
Yeah Tamer looks amazing

I love the hardness and cuts in his quads. it's fucked up

Great physique... better than a lot of the top NPC contenders I have seen lately.  Should turn Pro soon!

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2009, 08:54:13 PM »
I realize you are probably waiting for an answer, so I didn't want to leave you hangin while you wait for Hany to call and tell you when to wipe your ass.

You're condition looks good in the first photo, not as much in the second. Could be lighting, could be the sharpening tool in photoshop. No one is saying that you don't get in shape. But if you really believe that you need that fat little turd to get in shape you are missing the boat and a lot of cash.

And let me give you a free bit of advice. I've seen you a week or two out from a show and you should look MUCH better than you do onstage. You lose way too much muscle and look flat as a board in these photos. Coming in flat and conditioned gets you "2th", if you're lucky. For the 3500 you pay RimJob you should be coming in full and ripped not like this. Seriously, I'm trying to help you out. If you could pull your insecure head out of your glutes you'd realize that you don't have to pay somebody to overdiet you down and flatten you out, just like Grant was trying to say nicely. 

Seriously I do appreciate your advice ...I think you have a good point. Some people do not need a Trainer to get in shape others do....I believe it is very hard to look at your own body objectively and having an impartial eye helping you is very beneficial...but again that is me...Thanks for your input and hopefully I can look at little fuller at the USA's

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »
Thank you very much...I hope to do well in the USA's in 10 weeks.
Great physique... better than a lot of the top NPC contenders I have seen lately.  Should turn Pro soon!

Thank you very much

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
Evil angel you do look good. But you have a small waiste, round muscles, and a fast metabolism. It wouldnt take a genious to get you to look that good. Heck I could get dial you in as good as Hany did .Like you I was a national level superheavy, but I am retired now. I didnt have the structure, or round muscle bellies you do.

Hany is pretty good, but I thiink Chris Aceto, has alot more knowledge and is alot more consistant then Hany.Evil, your a genetic freak, you have the genetics it takes to be a top level national levle athlete or even a IFBB pro.
Evil just dont use insulin, keep the gh levels low, and keep your waiste small.If you do this, you could do some serious damage down the road.You have beautiful lines, and a great structure.I know I am going to catch shit for saying beautiful lines, but, I am straighy, and its true.

Id you stay away from insulin you will not be puffy, and you will always havbe those great linesin your muscles your currenlty have.

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »
Evil angel you do look good.But you have a small waiste, round muscles, and a fast metabolism.It wouldnt take a genious to get you to look that good.
Heck I could get dial you in as good as Hany did.Like you I was a national level superheavy,but I am retired now.I didnt have the structure, or round muscle bellies you do.
Hany is pretty good, but I thiink Chris Aceto, has alot more knowledge and is alot more consistant then Hany.Evil, your a genetic freak, you have the genetics it takes to be a top level national levle athlete or even a IFBB  pro.
Evil just dont use insulin, keep the gh levels low, and keep your waiste small.If you do this, you could do some serious damage down the road.You have beautiful lines, and a great structure.I know I am going to catch shit for saying beautiful lines, but, I am straighy, and its true.
Id you stay away from insulin you will not be puffy, and you will always havbe those great linesin your muscles your currenlty have.

Milos wasn't puffy and he used slin

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2009, 06:08:22 AM »
ha ha ha ,

what kid, did you just start reading flex and thats what you read?

hany cycles carbs, that the secret to his clients success.

ok noob.

You just don't have a clue.....  :'(........DIET DIET DIET.....

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2009, 07:31:24 AM »
Spicy Shushi....maybe you are right....You seem so knowledgeable about nutrition and Bodybuilding I should work with you then maybe I can get first  ::)

Maybe you Can get me in better shape than this  ::)

are u a light heavy tamer? and bro awesome awesome physique! the best on getbig! ( even though that isnt saying much  :-\  )

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
Can anyone in the know shed light on the site injection protocol in relation to the FST training routine?  I know thats part of the system... dont try to say it isnt because i've overheard its discussion.  Just curious as to the depth of and amount of site injection goes into the "fascia stretching" aspect on stubborn muscles.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
Can anyone in the know shed light on the site injection protocol in relation to the FST training routine?  I know thats part of the system... dont try to say it isnt because i've overheard its discussion.  Just curious as to the depth of and amount of site injection goes into the "fascia stretching" aspect on stubborn muscles.
Where did you OVERHEAR these discussions?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2009, 04:00:28 PM »

Hany is one of the best out there... which is WHY people use him.  Chris Aceto is good too.

But Evil Angel has what it takes to be a pro, and Hany helped advise him.

Nothing beats a good diet, training and discipline, but an objective eye helps.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2009, 05:46:47 PM »
Where did you OVERHEAR these discussions?

at a show a few seats over.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »
I think this might be a mistake on the part of Cutler.  I'm not sure if he used a "guru" for 07 or 08, but he needs to do something different to make it to the stage dry.  If he knows what to do, then why did he come in off for the previous two years with the stakes so high?

Under Hany's eye, Phil Heath was the best conditioned 08 Mr. O competitor and I haven't heard that Phil is going with anyone else this time around. 

I hope Jay figures it out and nails it because I would like to see him justifiably win this year, he deserves it.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2009, 06:05:42 PM »
at a show a few seats over.
Bullshit but I will answer one of your questions.  Your site injecting with an inch and a half pin