Author Topic: deca and recovery?  (Read 872 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
deca and recovery?
« on: May 11, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
my last cycle i did only 300mg of deca a week for 10 weeks (along with test 500 x 12 weeks)... anyway, I am 2 months out, still kept mostly all gains, but still feel kind of tired and low libido...

I did poper PCT, but has anyone else had long recoveries with deca?  this is why i wanna do test only cycles, so I have faster recoveries.  Faster recovery equals more keepable gains, so I donlt wanna mess with deca any more... anyone else have similar findings?
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: deca and recovery?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »
what was your PCT protocol.............. that might have the answer in it also what did you take during your cycle to help

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »
i did nothing during the cycle, just arimidex 0.5 EOD....

as for PCT, I did clomid and nolva...  clomid, 100/100/50/50

next cycle, i am going to do test only, and add in HCG at the end.
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:39 PM »
i did nothing during the cycle, just arimidex 0.5 EOD....

as for PCT, I did clomid and nolva...  clomid, 100/100/50/50

next cycle, i am going to do test only, and add in HCG at the end.
ah theres the problem you didnt run HCG during or right after HCG is the best thing to get you back to normal im not sure if it will help to take it now but i bet 4thad would know

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »
k, thanks... I will add it next time,,,, but i think test E, followed by prop, then right into PCT will limit shutdown.
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
no the minute you take test you shut down what HCG does is make your LH fire but takeing test e and phaseing over to prop at the end will help speed up your recovery because of the half life of prop is so fast that your test e will be fadeing out while you are on prop and then the prop will fade out so much faster then test e meaning you dont have to wait as long to start you pct after the last injection if that makes any since

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »
it does....

whats is your HCG protocol?
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »
well i wnet with my body language some told me to do it a certain way but i did it the way i felt best........ i didnt start at the beginnig of the cycle like i should but i started week 7 with 500iu's twice a week....... after my last injection i did 1500iu's eod for 2 weeks..... my nuts came back quick and i feel just fine as of libido