Author Topic: Does TA have multiple personality disorder? Check this out...  (Read 3316 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He likes Jesse Ventura and hopes he'll become a candidate and says he would vote for him.

but...

He wishes "Bernie Sanders of Vermont or Robert Wexler of Florida would run." LINK

How do you go from Bernie Sanders to Jesse Ventura? lol...

He thinks Libertarians are not much different than conservatives: LINK

But Jesse Ventura is a self described libertarian, "Sure. I am a libertarian. I've taken the libertarian exam and scored perfect on it. There's this 10-question quiz that the Libertarian Party puts out. They give you 30, 20, or 10 points, depending on how you answer the questions. I've gotten all 30s."--Jesse Ventura

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Does TA have multiple personality disorder? Check this out...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:18:14 AM »
TA=Truly Addled
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:22:36 AM »
TA=Truly Addled

TA = needs to a get a real job and employment in the real world.

James

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 07:10:48 AM »
TA = needs to a get a real job and employment in the real world.

Do you really think anyone would hire him ?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 07:26:36 AM »
Do you really think anyone would hire him ?   ::)

I wouldnt. 

Working at a college is not the real world.  Its kindergarten for grown ups.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 08:11:15 AM »
He likes Jesse Ventura and hopes he'll become a candidate and says he would vote for him.

but...

He wishes "Bernie Sanders of Vermont or Robert Wexler of Florida would run." LINK

How do you go from Bernie Sanders to Jesse Ventura? lol...

He thinks Libertarians are not much different than conservatives: LINK

But Jesse Ventura is a self described libertarian, "Sure. I am a libertarian. I've taken the libertarian exam and scored perfect on it. There's this 10-question quiz that the Libertarian Party puts out. They give you 30, 20, or 10 points, depending on how you answer the questions. I've gotten all 30s."--Jesse Ventura

TA = idiot.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 08:18:22 AM »
I don't know if he has multiple personalities, but he does have a gravity suite!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 08:21:00 AM »
I don't know if he has multiple personalities, but he does have a gravity suite!

Light weight, ain't nothing but a peanut.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 08:21:10 AM »
hahaha

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 08:28:10 AM »

He has a room with gravity in it?
Y

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 08:32:53 AM »
He has a room with gravity in it?

Ha ha yes, every room in his house is effected by the force of gravity, along with that he also has a gravity suit for those rooms of his house that aren't effected by the force of gravity!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
LOLOL...  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 10:46:45 AM »
uh, Mike Gravel was on stage as a Democrat in the debates, then switched to the Libertarian Party and nearly won the Libertarian Nomination while NEVER altering his platform.

Parties don`t mean a thing.  I support issues and policies, not parties.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »
uh, Mike Gravel was on stage as a Democrat in the debates, then switched to the Libertarian Party and nearly won the Libertarian Nomination while NEVER altering his platform.

Parties don`t mean a thing.  I support issues and policies, not parties.

That's a lie...you demonize Republicans on a daily basis based on PARTY!!!  You have even stated you like Jesse Ventura because he is closely aligned with Democrats!  Don't even go there...you don't think independently; you think party lines only.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
No MPD here :D

Gee, would you have been say... helping Kerry in his campaign by day and attending neonazi buttbangs at night or what?  lol... how'd that work out for ya TA?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »
That's a lie...you demonize Republicans on a daily basis based on PARTY!!!  You have even stated you like Jesse Ventura because he is closely aligned with Democrats!  Don't even go there...you don't think independently; you think party lines only.
Nope. Based on policy and ideas.

I don`t criticize Ron Paul too terribly much as I agree with some of his policies. What you need to realize is that the Republican party was not alway as bat shit loony as it is now.

80 years ago, Republicans were VERY progressive.  Theodore Roosevelt wanted to instill Universal Healthcare, refused to be sworn in on any bible.  Think that would fly today in the party of lunacy?  The aggregate party of the Republicans are not too bright. 

There are Democrats also who I criticize and abhor.  Max Baccus, Heath Shuler, Evan Bayh, Arlen Specter to name a few of many.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
That is my point TA, the Democratic party is just as bat shit loony.  They are both of the same cloth, for someone like you I'm surprised that you don't advocate another party.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »
You have even stated you like Jesse Ventura because he is closely aligned with Democrats! 

oh boy  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
oh boy  ::)
I will now post some of his views and you tell me if it is more in line with the Democrats or the Republicans.  These are all Jesse Ventura`s views:
Jesse Ventura supports Abortion, Supports ending all initiatives with the Church, Supports keeping an open border with Mexico, Supports full Amnesty, Supports Prosecuting the Bush Administration for Torture, Supports, Oppose the Death Penalty in all cases, Supports that Government policy should facilitate business, Supports ending all marriages, but allowing for all couples, gay and straight to be married, Opposes 3 strikes your out, Supports Legalization of all Drugs, States that Schools cannot allow prayer as mandatory, Against teaching Intelligent Design, Erase the word Voucher from the Vocabulary, Public Dollars belong to Public Schools......

Want me to go on?

Again, as I said EARLIER, if Jesse had to be compared to a Democrat or a Republican he EASILY and OVERWHELMINGLY falls in line with the Democratic Party.  He is way closer to them than the Republicans.

Again, Mike Gravel was in the Democratic debates and then switched to the Libertarian party without switching his Policies.

Jesse Ventura is VERY similar and is an independent.  Anyone can see that he fits moreso with the Democratic Party than any other party.   You cannot deny this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »
Subsidize ethanol like we subsidize oil

I think our policy toward the environment should strive for a happy medium. We should be sensible about the way we treat our environment, of course, but [people] take priority.
There are some things we ought to be doing, both for the environment and for our own best interests. I think we should encourage and subsidize the use of ethanol, alcohol from corn, as a gasoline alternative. Why not? We subsidize the use of foreign oil by keeping a military presence in the Persian Gulf.

Source: Do I Stand Alone, by Jesse Ventura, p. 153 Jul 2, 2000

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 06:23:42 PM »
Let`s also not forget that Ventura is STRONGLY Pro Union

Strongly pro-union; and a union member

[Running-mate] Mae Schunk and I are very strongly union: She’s Teachers’ Union, I’m Screen Actors Guild. But in spite of our pro-union positions, we couldn’t get one single union endorsement. We had tons of support among rank-and-file union people, but none of the upper echelons were interested in us. The union officials were in the Democrats’ back pocket.
We were on our way to speak at Hibbing Community College when the union goons showed up. When Mae and I started to walk into the auditorium, they formed a line across the entry to stop us. I walked up to the biggest one; I got nose to nose with him, looked his straight in the eye, and said quietly, “I suggest you get out of the way.” He stepped aside and let us in.
But the goons were so disruptive once we got inside that it was impossible for us to speak. They scared the students away and kept shouting us down. I shouted back, “Mae and I are vested union members. This is how you treat union brothers and sisters?”
Source: Ain’t Got Time To Bleed, p.228-9 Jan 1, 1999

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »
"We should be taking the billions being wasted in Iraq and putting all this money toward renewable energy sources that won't destroy the planet. We should be doing everything we can to draw energy from the sun, the wind, and the water."
Jesse Ventura, former (independent) Governor of Minnesota and opponent of two-party and corporate dominance of American politics

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »
I will now post some of his views and you tell me if it is more in line with the Democrats or the Republicans.  These are all Jesse Ventura`s views:
Jesse Ventura supports Abortion, Supports ending all initiatives with the Church, Supports keeping an open border with Mexico, Supports full Amnesty, Supports Prosecuting the Bush Administration for Torture, Supports, Oppose the Death Penalty in all cases, Supports that Government policy should facilitate business, Supports ending all marriages, but allowing for all couples, gay and straight to be married, Opposes 3 strikes your out, Supports Legalization of all Drugs, States that Schools cannot allow prayer as mandatory, Against teaching Intelligent Design, Erase the word Voucher from the Vocabulary, Public Dollars belong to Public Schools......

Want me to go on?

Again, as I said EARLIER, if Jesse had to be compared to a Democrat or a Republican he EASILY and OVERWHELMINGLY falls in line with the Democratic Party.  He is way closer to them than the Republicans.

Again, Mike Gravel was in the Democratic debates and then switched to the Libertarian party without switching his Policies.

Jesse Ventura is VERY similar and is an independent.  Anyone can see that he fits moreso with the Democratic Party than any other party.   You cannot deny this.

That actually makes Jesse a true conservative.

- Individual liberty and personal accountability
- Limited government
- Fiscal discipline

Those USED to be Republican ideals and they certainly are not Democratic ideals. While Democrats preach individual freedom there is no liberty since the government is your master. Additionally, they spend our tax dollars just as bad as the asshat "conservatives" in the Republican party.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

1:40 "I am not a Democrat. I am not a Republican."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »

1:40 "I am not a Democrat. I am not a Republican."
Nobody has EVER said he was either a Democrat or a Republican.

Only that his stances are MORE IN LINE with the Democrats and FURTHER, MUCH FURTHER away from the Republicans.

Do try and pay attention next time.