Author Topic: Rotten farts after eating eggwhite international eggwhites  (Read 4980 times)

io856

Re: Rotten farts after eating eggwhite international eggwhites
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »

But how will people know I bought the super-expensive egg whites unless I tell them??  I mean, they look the same, and they taste the same, and they contain the exact same protein and nutritional content.  How can I use this product to demonstrate that I am better than everyone else and lord it over them?
Thats what the clothing line is for  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
This shit turns you into a freakin shitspray fagtory and methane fart machine. Stay the fuck away, not pleasant! Add a lighter and you become a blowtorch and shitspray decorator!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 06:28:59 PM »
Thats what the clothing line is for  :D

Of course!   Why didn't I think of that?

So lemme ask a question....  couldn't I just buy one of those t-shirts and wear it while I'm consuming regular-priced egg whites from Costco?  Then people will think I'm rich enough to pay more than twice as much money for the exact same product!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 06:32:10 PM »
haha bob is destroying all hopes of new customers on getbig buying these egg whites

lol hes costing the company tons of money :D
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »
Chaps! Avoid Eggwhites International! They gave me gas for a week! The floatsam in the toilet changed shape!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »
In all seriousness, Debussey really advices against this product. Gave horrible smelly fart attacks and runny arse.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »
In all seriousness, Debussey really advices against this product. Gave horrible smelly fart attacks and runny arse.
Debussey, what are your thoughts on hot air balloon farts? You know the kind... Hot, smelly, rise very quickly, linger in a room, and could probably power a grill.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
Egg whites international is not special.  From the USDA.gov site

"The law requires that all egg products distributed for consumption be pasteurized. This means that they must be rapidly heated and held at a minimum required temperature for a specified time. This destroys Salmonella, but it does not cook the eggs or affect their color, flavor, nutritional value, or use. Dried whites are pasteurized by heating in the dried form, again for a specified time and at a minimum required temperature. "

Also worth mentioning for food safety that you should not use ANY opened liquid egg product after 7 days.

Eggwhites int will have you believe this:

"What Is the "Shelf Life" of Egg Whites?

Our own personal tests have shown that Egg Whites, if maintained at 40 degrees or lower in the refrigerator, stay good for up to 6 to 8 months, even when opened. However, we recommend that you use them in 3 to 4 months to assure the best quality product. If you freeze them, they will last indefinitely. To determine if they are good or not, the best test is to smell them. If there is any odor whatsoever, discard them. Egg Whites have no odor or taste. "

6-8 months?!?!?!  and you can freeze them INDEFINITELY?!?!?!  I think not. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »
Egg whites international is not special.  From the USDA.gov site

"The law requires that all egg products distributed for consumption be pasteurized. This means that they must be rapidly heated and held at a minimum required temperature for a specified time. This destroys Salmonella, but it does not cook the eggs or affect their color, flavor, nutritional value, or use. Dried whites are pasteurized by heating in the dried form, again for a specified time and at a minimum required temperature. "

Also worth mentioning for food safety that you should not use ANY opened liquid egg product after 7 days.

Eggwhites int will have you believe this:

"What Is the "Shelf Life" of Egg Whites?

Our own personal tests have shown that Egg Whites, if maintained at 40 degrees or lower in the refrigerator, stay good for up to 6 to 8 months, even when opened. However, we recommend that you use them in 3 to 4 months to assure the best quality product. If you freeze them, they will last indefinitely. To determine if they are good or not, the best test is to smell them. If there is any odor whatsoever, discard them. Egg Whites have no odor or taste. "

6-8 months?!?!?!  and you can freeze them INDEFINITELY?!?!?!  I think not. 

Are you suggesting that Bob wants us to get food poisoning?   :o

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »
ewww this stuff sounds nasty
im sticking to eggology egg whites...the choice of an 8 time olympian champion...not some glorified movie extra w/ a toupee.
;D
I am a big baby

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »
Since Egg Whites International does not ship internationally, how can our bros in Britain enjoy the instant status boost gained from grossly overpaying for egg whites?  It's not fair that we should have all the high-class stuff in America only! 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 10:34:02 PM »
Does anyone know if Rusty Jeffers is still going to get into the egg white business? I've heard that his company called Eggwhite Americano is supposed to be top notch...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »
Since Egg Whites International does not ship internationally, how can our bros in Britain enjoy the instant status boost gained from grossly overpaying for egg whites?  It's not fair that we should have all the high-class stuff in America only! 

What happened to just buying eggs from the store and separating the egg whites yourself? It is not that hard.
D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009, 11:43:14 PM »
What happened to just buying eggs from the store and separating the egg whites yourself? It is not that hard.

I believe Chick said and he can correct me if i'm wrong that separating them yourself is like not wanting to come out of the stone age or something along those lines...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 12:01:29 AM »
If I wanted the fucking "runs", I'll just go to Taco Bell and have something on their Value Menu, for much less.

Oh wait...I don't get the roided up chicken though, do I?
HAHA, RON.....

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 02:13:49 AM »
Does anyone remember 80's bodybuilder David Hawk's product Nutravita , I think that was the name? It was egg white tube filled with meat.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 07:14:41 AM »
This shit is still giving Debussey rotten farts, a day after consumption! :-X

Do not buy this product

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 07:16:35 AM »
Peel the labels off and stick them to the back of your BMW. :D

LMAO!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 07:28:52 AM »
hahaha

Bob never answered why they are called egg whites international yet are only based in the US and only service US customers

LMFAO :-*