Author Topic: Tried out Gaspari Nutrition's SizeOn today  (Read 2382 times)

weightroomguy

• Getbig I
Tried out Gaspari Nutrition's SizeOn today
« on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »
I got some free samples of gaspari nutrition sizeon from their booth at a local NPC show, so I decided to use it during my workout today. I like the taste, mixes easily with water and the pumps were good in the gym although today was a low carb day for me.
I blogged about my experience with it here:
http://weightroomtalk.blogspot.com/2009/05/trying-out-sizeon.html

Anyone else have good things to say about this product? Also, how does it stand up against some of its competitors?

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Tried out Gaspari Nutrition's SizeOn today
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »
I like it. I switch between that and ALN'S Results. Gaspari makes really solid products. Matt C swears it was spiked with dbol. ;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 07:37:54 AM »
  The Lemon Ice flavor is awesome. It makes my wallet cry, though.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
There are two types of people in the world.  The poor who use Gaspari Nutrition Supplements, and Rich Gaspari

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:05:49 AM »
I got some free samples of gaspari nutrition sizeon from their booth at a local NPC show, so I decided to use it during my workout today. I like the taste, mixes easily with water and the pumps were good in the gym although today was a low carb day for me.
I blogged about my experience with it here:
http://weightroomtalk.blogspot.com/2009/05/trying-out-sizeon.html

Anyone else have good things to say about this product? Also, how does it stand up against some of its competitors?

Did you break 135 on the bench with that massive pump you got.
I am a big baby

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:55:11 AM »
Size On seems to be a good product.  Good pumps with no bloating.  I certainly didn't confuse it for D-bol for whoever made that comment (lol), but a good supplement none the less.

weightroomguy

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 09:06:47 AM »
ha ha, well yes i barely managed to cross 135 on the bench thank you :p.
So far, I've used up the 4 sample packets given to me in the 4 workouts this week, and I've liked it. I just wanted to know what you guys think of other products which are similar to this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
I like it. I switch between that and ALN'S Results. Gaspari makes really solid products. Matt C swears it was spiked with dbol. ;D

i am not kidding but i have a ton of sample packs, after two weeks people were asking me what i was on. Serious, serious bloat on this product, i know another dude who put on 10 pounds in 8 weeks with litle to no change in bodyfat.

Im no bullshitter, but i think there is something up with the sample packs, not like it wouldnt be the first time or anything.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 05:41:18 PM »
If one were to roll the dice on this product would you use the tabs or the powder?

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 06:02:44 PM »
If one were to roll the dice on this product would you use the tabs or the powder?

I didn't even know they made this in a tablet till the other day.

If you were gonna do either or I'd say go with the powder.  You can take the tabs through out the day but there is a point where you can only benefit so much from this so you are just wasting money some point.

As per this thread I decided to used a Size On sample I had sitting around during my workout today.  Good pumps!  And yes the Lemon Ice is awsome. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 12:02:37 PM »
  The Lemon Ice flavor is awesome. It makes my wallet cry, though.

Then, you need to hit GNC, when the mark the prices down and you can use the Gold Card.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »
Then, you need to hit GNC, when the mark the prices down and you can use the Gold Card.

IIRC, the usual price for it in there is somehwere in the neighborhood of seventy or eighty dollars.  :o :'(

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 03:53:43 AM »
  IIRC, the usual price for it in there is somehwere in the neighborhood of seventy or eighty dollars.  :o :'(

$70 or $80?  Not sure where you're shopping but look elsewhere.  I sell it at my store for $42 which is a bit more expensive the most internet sites but less expensive than GNC, Vitamin World ect.

You are taking the gamble this will actually expire at that store. Sounds like you figured out how to get bargains at you local GNC, its just that everyone else may not be that lucky.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 04:13:12 AM »

You are obsessed wtih GNC, as if there were no products out there better than theirs.
I hate the State.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 05:01:44 AM »
Sounds like you figured out how to get bargains at you local GNC, its just that everyone else may not be that lucky.

True.
Some GNC’s are franchises while others are not, so some stores have more freedom in so far as sales specials, policies, etc.

My buddy worked at one like this and was always coming home with fantastic bargains (he also got a nice employee discount on top of that).
A lot depends on how much independence the store has.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 07:07:59 PM »
You are obsessed wtih GNC, as if there were no products out there better than theirs.

Just as I was supposedly obsessed with whey protein, even though listed at least three products that were either blended proteins or from a non-whey source altogether.  ::)

Plus, GNC doesn't make Size-On; Gaspari Nutrition does.

GNC is a great place to get supplements, particularly when they mark their items down for clearance. A prime example would be what I've just picked up yesterday, a 10-lb bucket of Muscle Juice 2544 for $18 and change.

If you can post some places that give better bargains, be my guest.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »

You are taking the gamble this will actually expire at that store. Sounds like you figured out how to get bargains at you local GNC, its just that everyone else may not be that lucky.

Not really. I go to GNC and look for the items with the Orange tags. In addition to the aforementioned bucket of Muscle Juice, I saw something else that I figured I'd give a try, NxCare's Mass System (a combo pack of Nitro T3, Aminovol, and Anavol).

GNC marked it down to $25, which came to $20 after the Gold card.

That's the key: Finding a GNC that lets you use the Gold Card every day, along with the markdown items. Usually, it's either a GNC in a mall or on a military base.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 07:18:29 PM »
This is one of the best products that I have used.  I take it during my training.