Author Topic: Woman Says Waitress Shot Her in Dispute Over Food - How do I post Pics???  (Read 1049 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Woman Says Waitress Shot Her in Dispute Over Food
Read Comments (107)Recommend (28)Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.

Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel.

She didn't get what she came for. Instead, she says while she waited for her order, her friends started eating. That's when Samuel says she was told they couldn't eat from carryout trays inside the restaurant.

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you all got to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel. "That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel.

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.

"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon. either way she had time to think about what she was doing when she was walking to her car," says Garrett.

Investigators say Ward's gun discharged during the altercation. They say a bullet fragment struck Samuel in the arm.

"Deputies were close by when they rolled up in the parking lot the victim and the suspect were still engaged in a fight," says Garrett.

Before it ended, authorities say Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun.

"She got the last lick,"says Samuel. Meanwhile Ward has bonded out of jail. On Tuesday afternoon, News 19 found her inside the Waffle House where the incident happened.

She declined to talk to us on camera but says she got out of jail after paying $500. As for Samuel, she has only one thing to say about Waffle House. "bad customer service," says Samuel.

Investigators say it appears that Ward's gun was legally purchased.

________________________ ________________________ _____

Pics at the link.  This is hysterical.

Check out the video.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=73684&catid=2

I wonder who she voted for??????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How do I post a picture of a the mensa members at the link I posted???

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Try this to post pics:

Click "reply" like you are going to make a post.

Type some text or a period or something in the large white text box like you always do when making a post  (you have to do this because your picture will not post unless something is typed in the regular text box).

Under the white box where you enter text you will see the words "Additional Options" in blue.  Click those words.

Another smaller white box will appear w/"Attach" on the left and "Browse" on the right of it.  Click the "Browse" button.
This should open a window to your pictures and documents and stuff on your computer.

You then go into that box and find and pick what you want to post by double-clicking on it. 

Then press the "Post" button.   Your picture should appear in the thread.

2 other things:

If a pic won't post, it may need to be resized.  You can do that in your Paint function by pressing "Image" and "Stretch and Skew" and resizing it (if it needs to be resized, it's usually that it needs to be smaller).

Also, your pic needs to be a jpg or gif.  You can also make it these in your Paint function.

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
How do I post a picture of a the mensa members at the link I posted???

At the link you'd use the little picture icon above the reply text box and put the url in there

Is this the pic you wanted?
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
At the link you'd use the little picture icon above the reply text box and put the url in there

Let me try this

Looks happy...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looks happy...

The video at the site is hysterical. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
two prime examples of how social darwinism is being stifiled...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
two prime examples of how social darwinism is being stifiled...

Can we get the video of the "victim" to be put into the article or a post????

Hereford

• Getbig V
"Yakeisha"   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Yakeisha"   ::)

Im telling you, the video of the "Victim" is hysterical.

She says that they have a "customer service" problem at Waffle House. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Can we get the video of the "victim" to be put into the article or a post????
LOL iono bro only vids i know how to post are from youtube...I had to ask how to post a pic as well and stella helped me out too

Hereford

• Getbig V
Silly negros.