Author Topic: Jay Cutler's "All Access" DVD is pretty good....  (Read 1942 times)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
Jay Cutler's "All Access" DVD is pretty good....
« on: May 13, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »
I just got the DVD (yes, I bought it). Watched 10 minutes of it...pretty good production, which puts more value to it. Anyone watched it already?

dragon_2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay Cutler's "All Access" DVD is pretty good....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 03:40:40 AM »
i can't find torrent. it must be good dvd.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:13:16 AM »
I just got the DVD (yes, I bought it). Watched 10 minutes of it...pretty good production, which puts more value to it. Anyone watched it already?

It's suppose to be an 'all access' DVD. What the hell is so different about this DVD as opposed to One Step Closer: 'Exclusive Inside Access'  ???

Cameras follow him taking a dump? I mean, c'mon.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 04:27:19 AM »
maybe he think fans want something else then training?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 05:03:37 AM »
what years are covered in this DVD?  Is it just 2008 and 2009? Does it cover his early years? When I saw the trailer I thought it may included footage from earlier in his career. ....or at least 2006 when he won the title

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 05:18:02 AM »
I want to know everything about this interesting person called Jason Cutler.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 05:28:14 AM »

Well, to some extent.... it is still afterall.....about a bodybuilder. And there is only so much to cover on a guy with muscle. But i have to say that this "movie" put some class into it, something like a Hatton/Pacman 24/7 buildup to Mr olympia 2009.  A NON bbing fan might actually look at bbing in a "slightly" higher regard when watching this movie. Instead of some all out shouting hardcore training video like Branch's.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 05:31:13 AM »
Is it really "All access"?? Do you see all the shots and pills he takes throughout the day?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 05:42:05 AM »
Is it really "All access"?? Do you see all the shots and pills he takes throughout the day?
LOL!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 06:00:49 AM »
It's suppose to be an 'all access' DVD. What the hell is so different about this DVD as opposed to One Step Closer: 'Exclusive Inside Access'  ???

Cameras follow him taking a dump? I mean, c'mon.

Good point, I bought the last dvd Ronnie made,(year he lost the O)  it was the same stuff shown in previous dvds even the trips to black eyed pea.......waste of money !!

yip Yip

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 06:11:09 AM »

Good point, I bought the last dvd Ronnie made,(year he lost the O)  it was the same stuff shown in previous dvds even the trips to black eyed pea.......waste of money !!

yip Yip

bullshit, he had other meals in it.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 06:11:56 AM »
just bought it and watched it last week, pretty good production values. unlike the previous dvd's of cutler this seems to show him more of as a person who bodybuilds, as opposed to a bodybuilder and nothing more.

pretty much covers the weeks leading up to the 2008 Mr.O and right after and includes footage of the pre judging and his loss to dexter in the finals and his thoughts about it including an interview backstage and then later.

working out at gold's in venice, some posing there and at his gym in vegas.

first time interviews with his father and kerri

talks about his dogs

more of his daily activiites besides lifting (i.e. going to the post office dropping off  his merchandise for fans)

showing off his backyard pool (sweet!)

and him sitting down (seemingly more animated than usual) about his career, his thoughts for his present and future,etcetera.

now for the downsides to this dvd: 1) it's only 1 dvd and plays for only an hour and a half. kind of pricey cost for 1 dvd and only for this short of time!

the announcer guy: think a poor man's james earl jones! lol! and the writing that went along with some of the lines this announcer guy had to say: i mean for instance showing jay cooking some chicken and the announcer in his very serious james earl jones voice:

"every meal is portioned, the chicken is  cut, then diced, then cooked, and blah blah!" for me, unintentionally funny! i mean he's cooking food?! i think what he is doing is pretty much self explanatory on the screen!

later as jay is at the post office dropping off his merchandise: announcer: jay is dropping off his merchandise for his fans all over the world, he knows their name as well as they know his? uh huh!

overall, high production value, not heavy on the actual seeing jay workout, entertaining to see him talk a bit more animated and seeing him NOT just as a bodybuilder, but a person who has plans once he retires, downside, too expensive and too short running time for the cost and the announcer and the writing kind of weak.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 06:14:23 AM »
just bought it and watched it last week, pretty good production values. unlike the previous dvd's of cutler this seems to show him more of as a person who bodybuilds, as opposed to a bodybuilder and nothing more.

pretty much covers the weeks leading up to the 2008 Mr.O and right after and includes footage of the pre judging and his loss to dexter in the finals and his thoughts about it including an interview backstage and then later.

working out at gold's in venice, some posing there and at his gym in vegas.

first time interviews with his father and kerri

talks about his dogs

more of his daily activiites besides lifting (i.e. going to the post office dropping off  his merchandise for fans)

showing off his backyard pool (sweet!)

and him sitting down (seemingly more animated than usual) about his career, his thoughts for his present and future,etcetera.

now for the downsides to this dvd: 1) it's only 1 dvd and plays for only an hour and a half. kind of pricey cost for 1 dvd and only for this short of time!

the announcer guy: think a poor man's james earl jones! lol! and the writing that went along with some of the lines this announcer guy had to say: i mean for instance showing jay cooking some chicken and the announcer in his very serious james earl jones voice:

"every meal is portioned, the chicken is  cut, then diced, then cooked, and blah blah!" for me, unintentionally funny! i mean he's cooking food?! i think what he is doing is pretty much self explanatory on the screen!

later as jay is at the post office dropping off his merchandise: announcer: jay is dropping off his merchandise for his fans all over the world, he knows their name as well as they know his? uh huh!

overall, high production value, not heavy on the actual seeing jay workout, entertaining to see him talk a bit more animated and seeing him NOT just as a bodybuilder, but a person who has plans once he retires, downside, too expensive and too short running time for the cost and the announcer and the writing kind of weak.

I'll pass. Thanks for saving me money.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28:50 AM »

Sounds thrilling :o

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 07:30:55 AM »
Does it have Jay shooting insulin, and popping some D-bol?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 07:35:52 AM »
:D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 07:39:00 AM »
I may pick it up.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »

thanks mr cutler

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 08:28:29 AM »
Sounds thrilling :o

Yip Yip  LOL !

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 08:29:43 AM »

Well,  is it ALL ACCESS or not???

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

If it has I'd consider to download it, otherwise not.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »
actually after finish watching it...... I will say that it is a good production but is too short to be worth that amount of money