Author Topic: the real deal!!!!  (Read 6707 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: the real deal!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »
Yeah I agree that you can draw pretty well supported conclusions without definitive data sometimes but I'm pretty cautious saying something is fact before seeing hard data. Because it often doesn't work like you would think. Serono has tried to prove GH causes muscle growth but from what I can see they still haven't proven it actually increases contractile skeletal muscle tissue. It's quite possible GH causes some degree of hyperplasia in skeletal muscle but who knows, maybe steroids do this too, and to a greater extent?

i remmber reading once that odybuilders when compared to reguler people have a much larger number of muscle cells. not just larger muscl cells. this would mean that bodybuilding is both hyperplasia and hypertrophy related... and i dont believe this was in aas using or gh using only people... naturals and all bodybuilders.

now if steroids induce hyperplassia.. through what mechanism? its possible its using the same mechanism gh would use, since aas increases gh and igf1 levels significantly...   

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 12:30:51 PM »
man i am going to have to find the research that i read stating that HGH not only makes the existing cells grow but will also promote new cellular growth that will stay with you after useage has stopped

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
i remmber reading once that odybuilders when compared to reguler people have a much larger number of muscle cells. not just larger muscl cells. this would mean that bodybuilding is both hyperplasia and hypertrophy related... and i dont believe this was in aas using or gh using only people... naturals and all bodybuilders.

I remember reading that muscle hyperplasia hasn't been demonstrated to occur in humans. This was a long time ago so I don't remember that well but the topic was controversial. Bodybuilders having more cells wasn't considered conclusive evidence since they didn't track them from before they started training. Something like that.

now if steroids induce hyperplassia.. through what mechanism? its possible its using the same mechanism gh would use, since aas increases gh and igf1 levels significantly...  

I was thinking the same thing. Many forget that steroids increase GH. The IGF-1 increase is most likely secondary to the GH boost, not because the steroids "go through the liver" (Duchaine's old theory).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 04:14:34 PM »
I remember reading that muscle hyperplasia hasn't been demonstrated to occur in humans. This was a long time ago so I don't remember that well but the topic was controversial. Bodybuilders having more cells wasn't considered conclusive evidence since they didn't track them from before they started training. Something like that.

I was thinking the same thing. Many forget that steroids increase GH. The IGF-1 increase is most likely secondary to the GH boost, not because the steroids "go through the liver" (Duchaine's old theory).

i think its a safe conclusion that gh will result in at least some hyperplasia.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 04:42:37 PM »
all I know is that it gives you a certain "look"

don't know why or how but it does !

How would you describe that look?  I'm just curious to hear someone else's description to see if I view it the same way.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »
How would you describe that look?  I'm just curious to hear someone else's description to see if I view it the same way.
I know one. Shiny, slippery, girly skin. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 04:52:39 PM »
I know one. Shiny, slippery, girly skin. 

Not exactly the look I'm going for...   :-X   ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »
I have a new girl friend and she works in a pharmacy, I asked her about Humatrope and stuff like that, she already brought me, "tamoxifen, HCG, clomid, testovrion" I would love to get some good GH but it's harder to get than other stuff.

damn bro that is fucking awesome dont over do it though so you can get the gear you need without anyone knowing you should try to get 3-4 amps of test a week and save 2 of them

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »

for one it seems to get me more vascular ! well my veins appears bigger, I don't see more veins.

it seems like it give you a kind of fullness that I don't get from steroids alone.
a hard clean look.

hard to describe

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 12:16:02 AM »
i think its a safe conclusion that gh will result in at least some hyperplasia.

In studies and textbooks, hyperplasia can not occur, but like you said . . . i think it's safe to say that it does by using common sense if you really think about it.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
I've always wondered, if gh makes everything grow.....how come pro body builders don't have GIANT cocks?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »
I've always wondered, if gh makes everything grow.....how come pro body builders don't have GIANT cocks?

gh15 said that gh will make your cock thicker. I think it is true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 11:50:02 AM »
Quote from: jayfromeurope
I have a new girl friend and she works in a pharmacy, I asked her about Humatrope and stuff like that, she already brought me, "tamoxifen, HCG, clomid, testovrion" I would love to get some good GH but it's harder to get than other stuff.

Depends on where you look bro. 

Depending on the contracts that they have with their distributors, some pharmacies are required to keep a stock of certain things on hand at all times whether they are receiving scripts for it or not.  Or the pharmacy (chain ones like Walgreens, CSV, etc..) might have the option to draw from an affiliated branch.  (Despite them being the exact same store - like Walgreens - each will still have their own individual contract with their distributors so they can only use certain pharmacies at certain locations that were named in the contract when it was drafted) 

That is why if you ever had the chance to get your hands on a distributors invoice sheet for two pharmacies of the same chain that is located in the same city you would be surprised to see one pharmacy ordering something like 3000 units of ProductXYZ per month (this is just an example), while the other one orders zero.  But you can walk into that one that doesn't order ProductXYZ and still get it filled there on the spot because they draw stock from the one that does order so much.  This is to help the other pharmacy move their stock and reach the annual contract quota they are binded to without being penalized.  You can bet that the other pharmacy does the same in return from that branch with different meds as well in order to meet their contract requirements.

Your girlfriend might work at a pharmacy location (assuming it is a chain type store) that doesn't stock the good stuff  you are looking for in adequate quantities.  But in either case, you don't risk getting your girlfriend in trouble over it.  That is a life long trouble spot for her for such a minor gain.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 03:26:22 AM »
Apparently IGF is the better bang for the buck :)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 04:17:56 AM »
Depends on where you look bro. 

Depending on the contracts that they have with their distributors, some pharmacies are required to keep a stock of certain things on hand at all times whether they are receiving scripts for it or not.  Or the pharmacy (chain ones like Walgreens, CSV, etc..) might have the option to draw from an affiliated branch.  (Despite them being the exact same store - like Walgreens - each will still have their own individual contract with their distributors so they can only use certain pharmacies at certain locations that were named in the contract when it was drafted) 

That is why if you ever had the chance to get your hands on a distributors invoice sheet for two pharmacies of the same chain that is located in the same city you would be surprised to see one pharmacy ordering something like 3000 units of ProductXYZ per month (this is just an example), while the other one orders zero.  But you can walk into that one that doesn't order ProductXYZ and still get it filled there on the spot because they draw stock from the one that does order so much.  This is to help the other pharmacy move their stock and reach the annual contract quota they are binded to without being penalized.  You can bet that the other pharmacy does the same in return from that branch with different meds as well in order to meet their contract requirements.

Your girlfriend might work at a pharmacy location (assuming it is a chain type store) that doesn't stock the good stuff  you are looking for in adequate quantities.  But in either case, you don't risk getting your girlfriend in trouble over it.  That is a life long trouble spot for her for such a minor gain.

Hey bro,

She already gave me some tamoxifen, some testovirion, hcg, clomid and andriol. I asked her about GH and she has the humatrope in stock but this is to hard to take. She told me that if I can get a prescritption, even a fake one, she can get me the GH but I won't try it, I dont want her to get trouble.

As you said, she has to order a lot of the stuff because she doesn't have everything in stock.  The pharmacy where she works is a rich phramacy for rich people.

Anyway, Im really happy so I can get some real HG stuff and that's awesome. She also gave me some stuff for my liver. And now I have also someone that can gave me injection in the buts.

J

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »
Well in that case i'm getting some ASAP....as soon as i find a local source for some lol.