Author Topic: Lil info in injecting for newbies  (Read 872 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Lil info in injecting for newbies
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »
Just wanted to throw out a little advice for some of the new guys or the ones that think they know it all. Basically injecting is easy, not a science, but the think you need to know is, you can hit the wrong spot mainly a nerve.  There is also such a thing as injecting the same spot to many times.  Im by no means an expert, though I have pinned myself many times and for many years.  What made me decide to write this is I have hit a spot several times with no problems at all and then one day, bam its like I hit a damn bone.  I have a friend that just started his first ever cycle, Ive tried to give him all the advice in the world but thinks its ok to just ram it in fast and hard, same place every time while mixing 2 types or juice.  This is an all day argument but its ok to use different spots.  Yea glutes and thighs are better, but you can go to other muscles.
Bottom line here is, be careful.  Dont just go ramming a needle in your body without doing some homework and listen to some guys that know what they are talking about.  Too many new comers just think they know it all and just go stabbing themselves.

later

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Lil info in injecting for newbies
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 02:11:23 AM »
Just wanted to throw out a little advice for some of the new guys or the ones that think they know it all. Basically injecting is easy, not a science, but the think you need to know is, you can hit the wrong spot mainly a nerve.  There is also such a thing as injecting the same spot to many times.  Im by no means an expert, though I have pinned myself many times and for many years.  What made me decide to write this is I have hit a spot several times with no problems at all and then one day, bam its like I hit a damn bone.  I have a friend that just started his first ever cycle, Ive tried to give him all the advice in the world but thinks its ok to just ram it in fast and hard, same place every time while mixing 2 types or juice.  This is an all day argument but its ok to use different spots.  Yea glutes and thighs are better, but you can go to other muscles.
Bottom line here is, be careful.  Dont just go ramming a needle in your body without doing some homework and listen to some guys that know what they are talking about.  Too many new comers just think they know it all and just go stabbing themselves.

later

When you say a bone are you referring to scar tissue?

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Re: Lil info in injecting for newbies
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:22:25 AM »
possibly yes, or even just a nerve.  A needle can go in a different spot but if the angle is different it could end going through the same location inside